RPGM Completed Country Girl Keiko [v1.08 Patched] [Ota Guchi Field/Kagura Games]

2.90 star(s) 21 Votes

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
I tried to do that, but it doesn't recognize the inputs, and the girl just walk to the left side of the screen. Idk if you guys use any other program aside of RPG maker
Make sure you don't have a controller connected. Yep, even the USB stick for the wireless may sometimes eff things up for you.

Reactions: Graygg

Jjjorougumo

Dec 10, 2017
anyone have the 1.05 patched version? the patch on kagura's site doesn't work if you don't have the game on steam >M<

Graygg

Aug 30, 2017
Make sure you don't have a controller connected. Yep, even the USB stick for the wireless may sometimes eff things up for you.
yeah I have nothing, idk why is this happening. I've uninstalled RPG maker and downloaded it again but nothing

Alli72

Mar 2, 2019
I finally got map and everything. I have everything that the guy in tent says I need and he gives his spiel about the purest light. But there seems to be noting more in game one, am I missing something?

And is there no way to save Kiri from her fate? Kinda bummed if there is not. I liked her.

Last edited:

Morello112

Aug 18, 2017
I am having troubles finding the bottle, map and key? Anyone willing to give me a few pointers.
The map is the last item you get in the trade quest, it starts with a stick and you go around trading the item for another one until you get it. You use the map on the statue behind the boulders at the top of the mountain to get a ton of money.

The key is what you get from Yutaka after you defeat her at the top of the mountain area. You get her to go there by finding her over and over around the town until she agrees to go to school again, then speak to her at school to get her to go to the mountain area.

The bottle i assume you mean is the hypnosis bottle? i have it but i can't remember what to do next, sorry. You get the bottle by opening the chest in the wooden shack on the right road area between the town and mountain area once you have cleared the game. I found it after doing a pure run of the game.

Jan 30, 2019
The map is the last item you get in the trade quest, it starts with a stick and you go around trading the item for another one until you get it. You use the map on the statue behind the boulders at the top of the mountain to get a ton of money.

The key is what you get from Yutaka after you defeat her at the top of the mountain area. You get her to go there by finding her over and over around the town until she agrees to go to school again, then speak to her at school to get her to go to the mountain area.

The bottle i assume you mean is the hypnosis bottle? i have it but i can't remember what to do next, sorry. You get the bottle by opening the chest in the wooden shack on the right road area between the town and mountain area once you have cleared the game. I found it after doing a pure run of the game.
if you are a girl i will ntr you on the spot, if you a guy i like to buy you a beer thanks mate <3

etory

Jan 18, 2020
Hi all, etory here. As a long-time fan myself, having such a big part in the Mucchi Muchi series' first official English release was like a dream of mine! It's also been a labor of love for many a month, all building up to this, the big release! All said, I hope you all enjoy Country Girl Keiko to the fullest!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I tried to do that, but it doesn't recognize the inputs, and the girl just walk to the left side of the screen. Idk if you guys use any other program aside of RPG maker
I've had luck using a program called antimicro before, if you're still having trouble.

Alli72

Mar 2, 2019

Would you happen to remember if there is any way to save Kiri from what happens to her? I liked her and kinda bummed i do not see a way.

Morello112

Aug 18, 2017
Would you happen to remember if there is any way to save Kiri from what happens to her? I liked her and kinda bummed i do not see a way.
Sorry but i don't think there is. It's story that all the males in the town are huge pervs and will do anything to get laid.

Alli72

Mar 2, 2019
Sorry but i don't think there is. It's story that all the males in the town are huge pervs and will do anything to get laid.
That's kind of a bummer. Don't need a 'fairy tail' ending but would be nice to have a way to save her from a life of being a fuck-toy :mad: I mean, you can get a pure ending with lead character, well. Don't think I will be playing through this one again.

Reactions: Elkitrim

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
so one of them is in the
one is behind school, the second one is in the house above yours '[ with the blue car parked ]. we have one more on the mountain road on the house on the left nier the cows, and one more in the wooden shack, on the mountain we have one next to the golden statue, one in the school grounds in the hole. In the station im pretty sure there was one boy and thats what i can think of
man,please help me,i find all of them except the guy wooden shack,he's not there.

Cube-Chan

Jun 6, 2017
Apparently the Hypnosis Bottle was used to get the password needed to play Black but now it's accessible without it sooo...

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
pregnancy tag... is it sex scenes with pregnancy, implied impregnation or just like, an ending scene where she says she's pregnant/is shown to be?
i think is only an ending scene. there is no preg system in this game although is a funny game and has a lot of content. also the story is pretty intresting

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
girls and felas i cant get in the caves with the crystal after my heroin become cum d**p so to speak.
once you catch your little sister for the last time you have to go to school and talk to her, then she will go to Coco Mountain and there she is gonna "grow up" (literally) and fight you. you can buy some objets in a tent before arrive to Coco Mountain to fight her back and cure yourself. once you win the battle she gives you a key that can open the two caves that are locked
sorry for my bad english D:

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 21 Votes