RPGM Completed Country Girl Keiko [v1.08 Patched] [Ota Guchi Field/Kagura Games]

2.90 star(s) 21 Votes

Kitarieluv

Sep 22, 2017
Wonder if they ever plan to do a full translation or re-release of the Yutaka game. "Muchi Muchi Yutaka" was the japanese name of it, I think? Keiko's little sis grows up and gets the same treatment as her, I think. I don't remember, it's been a long time since I played it, and I'm pretty sure it was machine-translated.

Edit: Looked back at the old one. didn't age very well, but the art is still okay. I hope they do a complete remake of it. I love me a good tomboy.

Last edited:
Reactions: zhuofeng981

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Kagura patch was updated.
Does it work if I apply to this version of the game?

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
@unknowntosociety

I ran into the same error. I fixed it quick and dirty by adding one of the img file from the machine translated version to the directory and renamed it. Afaik there will be a second problem regarding the second pool scene.

I attached the two files ;)

Not the best solutions but it's working for me. The CG is unchanged by using the two files.
Where exactly did you put the files??

DonCamillo

Oct 23, 2019
I made the mistake of putting them in the first graphics folder i saw. You're actually meant to go into the games folder, game1, and into that graphics folder. There you'll find Characters, where you put the files.
Yes that is how you have to do it.

I got a question regarding the shopkeeper route.
I did the pure route, watched all events regarding the shopkeeper, have the necessary items and talked to her after the graduation ceremony.

And thats were I'm stuck.
Could anyone give me hint what I am missing?

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
Bitdefender seems to detect ransomware behavior on the Installer :/

It's probably the "code_cracker.exe" something
Reluctant to dl now. Any updates on this? Was the whole installer.exe quarantined, or just a few files? If only a few dll or game files were quarantined, can you run the them through virustotal.com (crosschecks to all major antiviruses)? Thanks, I appreciate it.

freehall

Feb 14, 2018
i am getting a error saying unable to find file Graphics/Characters/$keiko Trunks in the first game.

Graygg

Aug 30, 2017
This may be a dumb question, but how can I fix the controllers here? like it won't move and it doesn't respond to any key binding.

Jan 30, 2019
i'm stuck too..
so one of them is in the
i'm stuck too..
one is behind school, the second one is in the house above yours '[ with the blue car parked ]. we have one more on the mountain road on the house on the left nier the cows, and one more in the wooden shack, on the mountain we have one next to the golden statue, one in the school grounds in the hole. In the station im pretty sure there was one boy and thats what i can think of

nerdgamer

May 7, 2018
so one of them is in the
one is behind school, the second one is in the house above yours '[ with the blue car parked ]. we have one more on the mountain road on the house on the left nier the cows, and one more in the wooden shack, on the mountain we have one next to the golden statue, one in the school grounds in the hole. In the station im pretty sure there was one boy and thats what i can think of
thanks dude

2.90 star(s) 21 Votes