RPGM Completed Country Girl Keiko [v1.08 Patched] [Ota Guchi Field/Kagura Games]

2.90 star(s) 21 Votes

Vreejack

Oct 7, 2018
The swimsuit graphics are missing, so it crashes when one of the students invites you to go there
Unable to find file: Graphics/Characters/$KeikoTrunks

and sure enough it does not exist.

Reactions: Hungjaj122
Dec 4, 2017
The swimsuit graphics are missing, so it crashes when one of the students invites you to go there
Unable to find file: Graphics/Characters/$KeikoTrunks

and sure enough it does not exist.
same issue here, heres the image

JoyBoii

May 28, 2017
mysterygirl.jpg

Anyone know where can i find this girl? i cleared the main story already and can't seem to find this girl,the memory room doesn't have either.

Reactions: AONE2.0

Neighzorr

Oct 4, 2017
View attachment 521962

Anyone know where can i find this girl? i cleared the main story already and can't seem to find this girl,the memory room doesn't have either.
You're new to the series i see
After getting max boldness, go to Keiko's room and interact with the mirror, then go to school

That is the "True" ending of the game btw

Last edited:
Reactions: JoyBoii

roflzwafflz

Jan 19, 2020
where do I find this kid in the middle far right row? I've searched high and low. but either I'm blind or he's not there.

roflzwafflz

Jan 19, 2020
where do I find this kid in the middle far right row? I've searched high and low. but either I'm blind or he's not there.
I found it. You have to talk to this guy below the school area, that little highway. he's on the bottom left, he will tell you about a kid in a shack near the farms to the east of the town. the kid will then spawn there after that tip

Riefs

Feb 27, 2018
VBA32 detects Bscope.Trojan.Ekstak, Trapmine marks as malicious.
Most likely a false positive. My Malwarebytes couldn't detect anything pre, post nor during install and when I ran the file by Virustotal only 2 Antivirus programs seemed to detect something, neither of which I had even never heard of before.
Based on my past experiences if some file truly is malicious Virustotal alone would go bonkers. But it's your own decision, better to be safe than sorry.

Riefs

Feb 27, 2018
Does anyone know if Hypnosis Drug has any scenes/endings tied to it? I can't seem to be able to do anything with it.

2.90 star(s) 21 Votes