RPGM Completed Country Girl Keiko [v1.08 Patched] [Ota Guchi Field/Kagura Games]

2.90 star(s) 21 Votes

chipshandon12

Aug 23, 2016
so is there shota content in this?
A. Yes
B. Yes but they're "dwarves"
C. No (cg removed completely)
D. No (cg edited to be adults)

Jul 9, 2018
Would've been better if the game had a corruption system instead of the girls being too "easy" to get from the start.
That just ruins it for me, so I'll pass.

Mar 17, 2018
I'm a bit stuck. I got the map, key, the bottle, do I need to start over again but got ending C and can't seem to progress from there

poplarchan

Apr 28, 2017
Can someone help with the last Kiri scene in the 1st game? I got the drug and the last clue, saw both pure and normal ending thanks to fairy, in which Kiri warns me... now what? Nothing else? I feel I'm missing something with Kiri.

Neighzorr

Oct 4, 2017
Can someone help with the last Kiri scene in the 1st game? I got the drug and the last clue, saw both pure and normal ending thanks to fairy, in which Kiri warns me... now what? Nothing else? I feel I'm missing something with Kiri.
Thats it, play the next game (Black) to see her ending

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
How i defeat the little sister when she "level up"?
so is there shota content in this?
A. Yes
B. Yes but they're "dwarves"
C. No (cg removed completely)
D. No (cg edited to be adults)
Yes, but more than turned into adults is about the male characters (all of them) being invisible most of the times or sharing the same drawings.
And why is it 2.10GB? Isn't this just a short game?
Is the base plus black version plus 2 spinoffs.

Reactions: chipshandon12

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Has anyone notice that the elf's face proportions is weird? I mean the eyes to face proportion is messed up. It makes her look like a malnourished retard.

• Haha
Reactions: Slayer128

Neighzorr

Oct 4, 2017
How i defeat the little sister when she "level up"?
Buy the expensive items from the big tent before the mountain
Equip the weapon and the armor, use the voice item (about 3 will kill her), heal with the expensive food inbetween attacks when your health gets low
You need to find the treasure to get enough money to do it tho (do all the item quests)

2.90 star(s) 21 Votes