RPGM Completed Country Girl Keiko [v1.08 Patched] [Ota Guchi Field/Kagura Games]

2.90 star(s) 21 Votes

leth

May 24, 2017
The DLsite mentioned additional content on Oct 1, 2020. anyone knows any info about it?

Jul 8, 2020
is the full game already out?
It's the demo for the remake of the Yutaka semi-sequel. They're still working on it.
Country Girl Keiko got a nice update according to the creator. They have it set up so if you bought it off of DLsite they've replaced it with the new version. You'd just have to redownload it.

Jul 8, 2020
Is there an english version for version 2.1 of this game? It's on the jp dlsite but haven't seen it anywhere else
I was thinking the same thing myself. I paid good money for the english version on Steam, but there's not even movement in the community there. I doubt that version will get updated.

Jul 8, 2020
Would anyone be willing to translate the new portions while adding on the already officially translated portions?
I could get a hold of the updated japanese version if so.

Update: The added portion doesn't seem to be integrated into the full game. There's an extra part, like with the school trip, called After. It contains What If stories that could be shoved into the timeline of the game for the mostpart.
Uploaded for the next 30 days (Today is 10/28/20) here:

Last edited:

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
This is missing various files like &KeikoTrunks And TooTiny Swimsuit. Although I could just copy any file it is quite bothersome to see diamonds floating everywhere using other graphics and not the intended

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Like I said, 1.04 fixed almost all issues. But for some reason F95 upload got locked to 1.03 only. We need that last update patch but apparently no one has it. =/

detsuahxe

Sep 28, 2018
The artist has now updated the game to version 2.6, and Kagura Games has shown no sign of interest in updating their release, unfortunately.

Chipp12

Jul 25, 2018
Actually that's the only thing that got updated. I hope somebody generous will be willing to share it later.

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
the swimming pool part is not in this version right? it just give me error message file missing

2.90 star(s) 21 Votes