RPGM Completed Country Girl Keiko [v1.08 Patched] [Ota Guchi Field/Kagura Games]

2.90 star(s) 21 Votes
Jul 8, 2020
the new game has not yet been posted?
He's been working nearly nonstop on the new game as well as art for it. If, like me, you've been following his progress reports since the game announcement then you can see he even did work on it during his free time while he visited family in other parts of the country. What started off as a simple remake of his lesser works involving the Yutaka character has turned into a full blown new game with multiple characters and 2 entirely new scenarios that could've been full games in their own right. This kind of "labor of love" project is extremely admirable and watching his progress has given me great joy over the past few months. I anticipate this release more than a lot of big budget titles as a result.

lmaojd

Sep 16, 2018
uhmm no recollection room on other game beside first one?
and based on recollection room on first game the gloomy version is that short?she cut her hair after all early school scene?
it shame since the gloomy version was much hotter

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
onur3737 I'll be dead honest, I don't think you are playing the western version at all. The western one has English titling and its image files calll translated file names. Your SS shows you are playing a JP version.

1614280954784.png

The English version ^

Reactions: kytheria

Gardenson

Jul 6, 2017
uhmm no recollection room on other game beside first one?
and based on recollection room on first game the gloomy version is that short?she cut her hair after all early school scene?
it shame since the gloomy version was much hotter
There is a recollection room for the school trip one as well, you need to click a particular part outside the inn and enter a code there. I don't remember the exact location, it was on the left side tho, just look towards the wall and keep trying until you find it. The code is open sesame. The other two are really short which is why they don't have recollection rooms I think.

Also yes the gloomy route is supposed to be very short, the game is basically about the girl becoming a slutty bimbo so that one doesn't have much story or art.

godslayer

Jun 13, 2017
Weird semi off topic question, for the new game has anyone managed to have yukuta lose her virginity? I've beaten the game but can't seem to access any sex scenes in her village.

Shoradin

Nov 2, 2017
Weird semi off topic question, for the new game has anyone managed to have yukuta lose her virginity? I've beaten the game but can't seem to access any sex scenes in her village.
Your cutting skill (Q) can cut down more than cacti. Carve a path to the children in the alley on the first map that are obviously looking through a hole in the wall at someone fucking Yukuta's sister, and she'll start to get the idea.

Reactions: James Eveleth
Jul 8, 2020
Your cutting skill (Q) can cut down more than cacti. Carve a path to the children in the alley on the first map that are obviously looking through a hole in the wall at someone fucking Yukuta's sister, and she'll start to get the idea.
You need to forward the relationship between those two boys to get to that point too. Look around the map for them. Once you're about to max them out they show up beside the Mayor's house. Yutaka Slash the bushes and pot out of the way and begin the "peeping" scene. That scene inspires "the curiosity of insertion," or something to that account.
Afterwards several characters will have tiny hearts beside their heads, these characters are the virginity scenes. You can only choose one of them. The Mayor's son is on the third floor of the apartment building, he's one of them. Everyone else is ground level.

Reactions: James Eveleth
2.90 star(s) 21 Votes