RPGM Completed Country Girl Keiko [v1.08 Patched] [Ota Guchi Field/Kagura Games]

2.90 star(s) 21 Votes

Ladydarkness

Feb 16, 2018
Country Girl Keiko 1.08 [Steam + Patch by Kagura Games]

| | | | |

Last edited:

vdnkh4ever

Dec 6, 2019
What is the new content ? So far, I found only a new extra episode in the afterstory (Tales from before graduation). Anything else ?

narutomater

May 2, 2020
what happened to my saves for all storys 2-4? story 1 saves still work but 1s for black and school trip and after story dont work anymore is v 1.06 saves not usable on v1.08?

CamiKaa

Apr 28, 2017
What is the new content ? So far, I found only a new extra episode in the afterstory (Tales from before graduation). Anything else ?
The three scenes in the underground area in the Afterstory, using Keiko.
The "what happened afterwards", using Kiri. (Not really a lewd scene or anything)
The new mini school-trip to the Exciting Park, that you can trigger in the main game, talk to the guy wearing blue clothes at Cocco Station.
And changes at the true ending (When Keiko is in "bitch state").

Jul 8, 2020
The "what happened afterwards", using Kiri. (Not really a lewd scene or anything)
The new mini school-trip to the Exciting Park, that you can trigger in the main game, talk to the guy wearing blue clothes at Cocco Station.
I can not get the Exciting Park event to start, the dude is not at the station.
Another thing I noticed is that my window for the game says 1.06, but the game said it updated on Steam. WTF...

vdnkh4ever

Dec 6, 2019
Thanks, I will check these.

I can not get the Exciting Park event to start, the dude is not at the station.
Another thing I noticed is that my window for the game says 1.06, but the game said it updated on Steam. WTF...
Did you download the lastest patch on kagura website ? My window says v1.08.

narutomater

May 2, 2020
so the true ending was different before patch 1.08? sorry im new to this rpg game i just did true ending in 1.08 only i played 1.06 for 1 day only then i saw they posted 1.08 was ending different in 1.06 by alot? just wondering what changed in that event

Last edited:

CamiKaa

Apr 28, 2017
so the true ending was different before patch 1.08? sorry im new to this rpg game i just did true ending in 1.08 only i played 1.06 for 1 day only then i saw they posted 1.08 was ending different in 1.06 by alot? just wondering what changed in that event
The true ending is not really that different. They both play almost the same way in 1.06 vs 1.08.
There are some changes on how it is written, but it is basically the same story. The only reason that it was changed was to make changes to Keiko's appearance after she comes back. (Because the sequel to this game, the new remake, takes Yutaka as main protag, but Keiko still appears, with the new looks.)

It changed from:
ED02StandingPicture_keiko.png

To:

ED02StandingPicture_keiko2.png

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
It's just the last patch the creator did for the Japanese version. Over on his Twitter he said he had sent Kagura the data for it around the start of the year. The sequel starring the sister Yutaka has also been sent to them now and he's currently working on the next (and possibly final) update to that one.

For anyone following along with this creator:
The sequel to Country Girl Keiko is a total remake of his old game Muchi Muchi Inaka with a full new story after the fact and a "true" ending that plugs the looming plot hole at the end of Keiko's story, giving you a full happy ending. It also has an even more dark bad ending that you'd really have to work for.
The next update reimagines the cousin visit from Muchi Muchi School Trip with both of the sisters visiting the cousin with an all new set of time-based game mechanics (according to his most recent Twitter update.)
If you've played Country Girl Keiko you should enjoy the older versions of Yutaka's adventures, they're all listed in other threads and should be accessible via the "similar threads" area near the bottom of this page.
So Kagura are now doing Busty Bumpkin Country Humpin' or whatever the fuck the remake is called?

narutomater

May 2, 2020
The true ending is not really that different. They both play almost the same way in 1.06 vs 1.08.
There are some changes on how it is written, but it is basically the same story. The only reason that it was changed was to make changes to Keiko's appearance after she comes back. (Because the sequel to this game, the new remake, takes Yutaka as main protag, but Keiko still appears, with the new looks.)

It changed from:
View attachment 1458466

To:

View attachment 1458467
hm i see so they changed how she looked after she graduated collage but wait there gonna be sequal with Yutaka? never knew that

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
hm i see so they changed how she looked after she graduated collage but wait there gonna be sequal with Yutaka? never knew that
Dude there's like three sequels to this. This is the fourth game released in the Mucchi Mucchi series but it's a prequel to the three games starring Yutaka. and the latest one is a remake of the very first game in the series.

Reactions: CamiKaa

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
It's just the last patch the creator did for the Japanese version. Over on his Twitter he said he had sent Kagura the data for it around the start of the year. The sequel starring the sister Yutaka has also been sent to them now and he's currently working on the next (and possibly final) update to that one.

For anyone following along with this creator:
The sequel to Country Girl Keiko is a total remake of his old game Muchi Muchi Inaka with a full new story after the fact and a "true" ending that plugs the looming plot hole at the end of Keiko's story, giving you a full happy ending. It also has an even more dark bad ending that you'd really have to work for.
The next update reimagines the cousin visit from Muchi Muchi School Trip with both of the sisters visiting the cousin with an all new set of time-based game mechanics (according to his most recent Twitter update.)
If you've played Country Girl Keiko you should enjoy the older versions of Yutaka's adventures, they're all listed in other threads and should be accessible via the "similar threads" area near the bottom of this page.
MucchiMucchi - Busty Bumpkin's Bumpin' and Humpin', is that the game that got sent to Kagura now? I hope so, I've wanted a proper english translation for this remake for months.

CamiKaa

Apr 28, 2017
Yes, while this game is one of the latest from Ota Guchi Field, it's chronologically the first of the series.
The next one would be the very first game released, to which just got a remake. They are still working on the DLC part of that game. Hopefully Kagura give them all a proper english release, just like this one and its appends.

narutomater

May 2, 2020
Dude there's like three sequels to this. This is the fourth game released in the Mucchi Mucchi series but it's a prequel to the three games starring Yutaka. and the latest one is a remake of the very first game in the series.
so that means KG will relase the other 3 as there own game right? or is it not confirmed yet that KG will do other 3

CamiKaa

Apr 28, 2017
so that means KG will relase the other 3 as there own game right? or is it not confirmed yet that KG will do other 3
Besides the new remake (plus incoming DLC), it is very unlikely for them to do the other old games.
But the good thing is that the only game without a proper english translation is the very first one (Mucchi Muchi Inaka), which recently got the remake.

Reactions: MugiwaraPrince
Jul 8, 2020
From what the author said in his blog he has no intention of remaking the school trip, summer vacation, or the what if release from before Keiko. I take it with a grain of salt though because he said all that before deciding to reimagine the cousin's house portion of the school trip as an extra installment to the Yutaka game remake.
I really dislike the english title stamped on the remake and am curious if Kagura will retitle it.

narutomater

May 2, 2020
Besides the new remake (plus incoming DLC), it is very unlikely for them to do the other old games.
But the good thing is that the only game without a proper english translation is the very first one (Mucchi Muchi Inaka), which recently got the remake.
so 1.08 is last update there doing for that seris at all? if so then great game loved the charcter keiko and loved the story

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 21 Votes