• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Country Girl Keiko [v1.08 Patched] [Ota Guchi Field/Kagura Games]

2.90 star(s) 21 Votes

CamiKaa

Apr 28, 2017
From what the author said in his blog he has no intention of remaking the school trip, summer vacation, or the what if release from before Keiko. I take it with a grain of salt though because he said all that before deciding to reimagine the cousin's house portion of the school trip as an extra installment to the Yutaka game remake.
I really dislike the english title stamped on the remake and am curious if Kagura will retitle it.
I never played the very first game (because there was only MTL translation) so I don't know if that game has a cousin or not.
I do remember that we had a similar cousin event part in the other games, as you mentioned that it was from School Trip.
Perhaps what made the "author go back" and add those was for the fact that the game went better than he expected. (At least he says something along those lines, about the number of downloads, on his Ci-en)

so 1.08 is last update there doing for that seris at all? if so then great game loved the charcter keiko and loved the story
1.08 is the last update for Country Girl Keiko.
The author said long ago that he would like to start something new, and that this new remake of Mucchi Muchi Inaka would be the last. However as we mentioned, he is still creating the DLC part of it, and who knows what might happen in the future.

Reactions: MugiwaraPrince

narutomater

May 2, 2020
I never played the very first game (because there was only MTL translation) so I don't know if that game has a cousin or not.
I do remember that we had a similar cousin event part in the other games, as you mentioned that it was from School Trip.
Perhaps what made the "author go back" and add those was for the fact that the game went better than he expected. (At least he says something along those lines, about the number of downloads, on his Ci-en)

1.08 is the last update for Country Girl Keiko.
The author said long ago that he would like to start something new, and that this new remake of Mucchi Muchi Inaka would be the last. However as we mentioned, he is still creating the DLC part of it, and who knows what might happen in the future.
alright that sad but i love the new update glad we got better true ending and so there slight possiblity he might release this new game he working on then? and btw where can i get older titles i herd it from his twitter but idk where and are they uncensored like the KG one?

Last edited:

CamiKaa

Apr 28, 2017
alright that sad but i love the new update glad we got better true ending and so there slight possiblity he might release this new game he working on then? and btw where can i get older titles i herd it from his twitter but idk where and are they uncensored like the KG one?
No, they are censored, since it were fan-translations.
You can find them all here in F95:

Mucchi Muchi Inaka - First game (MTL)
Mucchi Mucchi - Busty Bumpkin's Bumpin' and Humpin - Remake of the first game (MTL, Kagura will make a release)
Mucchi Muchi Summer Vacation - Second game (Fan-translation)
Mucchi Muchi School Trip - Third game (Fan-translation)
Mucchi Mucchi IF - What If situations of the third game (Fan-translation)

narutomater

May 2, 2020

Mucchi Mucchi - Busty Bumpkin's Bumpin' and Humpin - Remake of the first game (MTL, Kagura will make a release)
ok thanks the busty bumkins 1 KG is gonna do reelase? looks like it takes place after first country girl keiko and alright ill maybe try others but thanks for the links

Alaskax

Oct 16, 2020
I have this problem on jp

Script 'game launcher' line 207:rate error occured
An unexpected error occutred error code: 0x4920616d206120706972617465

Does anyone know why?

Madeni

Oct 17, 2021
Not gonna lie, Yutaka going full Gon-san had me dead laughing

EDIT:
Okay... The part about the broken slab in the shack, and Kiri acting all weird in the Pure Ending creeped me out A LOT...
Do I need to continue in the main game to get the "secret" ? or is it in the DLCs ?

Last edited:

Gardenson

Jul 6, 2017
Not gonna lie, Yutaka going full Gon-san had me dead laughing

EDIT:
Okay... The part about the broken slab in the shack, and Kiri acting all weird in the Pure Ending creeped me out A LOT...
Do I need to continue in the main game to get the "secret" ? or is it in the DLCs ?
The DLC called Black is about Kiri specifically, but I would recommend viewing the main game endings before starting that.

Dalurker

Apr 11, 2018

Thank you for this. I've been seeing these games for quite a while but I could never make sense of their release order.

Reactions: kami sin

De-loy

Jan 19, 2018
Finished game, like it, uploaded my saves, hope helps.

Game 1 (original)
- Save 1 (any of the 3 endings)
- Save 2 (slut ending)
- Save 3 (mommy ending)
- Save 4 (gallery)

Game 2 (black)
- Save 1 (just before the ending)

Game 3 (school trip)
- Save 1 (just before "keiko-kiri" ending)
- Save 2 (gallery)

Game 4 (after story)
- Save 1 (poor kiri)
Why i downloaded your save file but i get the stream file.rar.

Last edited:

HiThan

Oct 8, 2020
I found this
Patches for Country Girl Keiko v1.03 but can be played on v1.06

You need to copy Game.exe to folders inside Games folder and add the game as 4 separate games. You can check Game.ini files to see game names.

Mega

To install the patch hold the game in joiplay then choice patch. Find the right patch for the game
version 1.08????

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
Was Keiko a high school student in the original Japanese version of the game?

Jul 8, 2020
Was Keiko a high school student in the original Japanese version of the game?
It's a small out of the way village school that teaches elementary/primary through high school ages. There's usually more to the schooling, but is omitted for story. There have been schools like that though. In the real world those schools would give different assignments and tests to the different age groups without the need to separate them.
The short answer is "Yes."
She heads to some university after the story and, in the remake of his original work with Yutaka, Keiko comes back from university to take care of the home in her mother's place.

2.90 star(s) 21 Votes