RPGM Completed Country Girl Keiko [v1.08 Patched] [Ota Guchi Field/Kagura Games]

2.90 star(s) 21 Votes
Jul 8, 2020
Scroll up four posts. The answer to this question is there. That scene is one of the Kiri scenes I explained how to get.
Also, if you clear all 3 Kiri scenes you get the school trip Kiri ending.
I did get all of the Kiri scenes you mentioned and also her Ending with the Orgy but i still didnt see the quoted scene.
I am dumbfounded. I know I have seen that image in play at some point, but have replayed the game every which way and can not get that scene to come up. Sorry about that.

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
where can i find the 2 remaining children
Its been a while since I played the game and your screenshot doesn't exactly show on far you have progressed but I can make some guesses. Check the sports equipment room in the same building or head behind the pool house.

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
I used a full save and finished the 1st game and I still can't play the other games, Am I doing something wrong? Thanks in advance

Jul 8, 2020
I used a full save and finished the 1st game and I still can't play the other games, Am I doing something wrong? Thanks in advance
Have you tried loading the save, playing through one of the endings, and saving in post game?
Having just the standard save isn't enough in some games and you have to have the system save file update, doing the previously mentioned path should fix your problem.

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
Have you tried loading the save, playing through one of the endings, and saving in post game?
Having just the standard save isn't enough in some games and you have to have the system save file update, doing the previously mentioned path should fix your problem.

Yeah, Just did that then, I even played more and played the "Exciting Park" part and I can now go into "Exciting Storehouse for the gallery for that area and saved and that didn't I even saved beforehand then did the Mother's ending and now the Mother is not home anymore, But I still can't start the next game, Idk how to start the other games now, If anyone can help me, Thanks in advance....

Jul 8, 2020
Yeah, Just did that then, I even played more and played the "Exciting Park" part and I can now go into "Exciting Storehouse for the gallery for that area and saved and that didn't I even saved beforehand then did the Mother's ending and now the Mother is not home anymore, But I still can't start the next game, Idk how to start the other games now, If anyone can help me, Thanks in advance....
The other games start from the main menu. Once you've beaten the game and saved they should become selectable from that starting menu.
If it's not the Kagura Games release you can start them from their individual EXE files in the seperate folders. Unsure if the Kagura Games version works that way, but the original Japanese release does.

Jul 8, 2020
The author is more active on the CN.Dlsite and Twitter page. You can check it out his latest stuff here:
He's a lot more consistent on updates than most other creators I've encountered, but took a month off because of a family incident. He came back at the start of March, 2 new posts since that time. He's currently hard at work on his final upgrade to his last Keiko/Yutaka work. When that's done he said he's moving on to a new project that involves some ero-situational detective story.

2.90 star(s) 21 Votes