RPGM Completed Countryside Life [v2.0] [PictorCircus]

2.90 star(s) 23 Votes

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Pass, I don't get why play with shota to me seems like people think its cute to me make person feel like you can't get over that unreality that you can't mess with little kid. I can understand you tell kids truth but stops if shoe is on the other foot. I can't picture myself doing that. I prefer to see older man or not old guy because old guy would die have cock touched by woman. I have yet to see game that married man penis being touch otherwise than his wife. Whenever I see those games it always female hero and I like what happened to husband, why isn't he hero?

How is it they have not made boy type Claire game? Or futa version I see lot sex scenes they could made with that game alone.
Or Muscle type variety Claire who killed and slain all pig men. I don't see that option. Wimpy characters make me sad. :eek:

Or old guy that has potion that transform him young and curse potion transform him to teenager girl?(y) Better drama then in this game alone.

latrop16

May 12, 2018
i don't have the pantience for this type of game anymore. feels so slow
Same for me, after Summer Memories I don't know if I would play through such a hug game again, but luckily Countryside Life is pretty small and you can cheat money, if you really need it. It's just a bit grindy for affection.

Btw the game is mission a lot of tags, like incest.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Is that a euphemism?
If she is the one by the candy store its what she asks for (like the Farmer wanting 2 eels, and the Fisherman wanting 3 Ayu), I've gone to her with pretty much every dish in inventory and she keeps asking for mackerel.

EX-Zero

Sep 30, 2017
I've messaged djv007, the guy that translated this game. I told him about the dlc/v2.0.0, and he told me that he can check if he can translate it provided that someone share the dlc to him... So does anyone have a copy of the dlc/v2.0.0?

EX-Zero

Sep 30, 2017
Already sent a copy of v2.0.0 to djv007.
Let's hope that it will get translated very soon!

Mirror Links for v2.0.0(JP) that arthas1999 shared!

EX-Zero

Sep 30, 2017
Already sent a copy of v2.0.0 to djv007.
Let's hope that it will get translated very soon!

Mirror Links for v2.0.0(JP) that arthas1999 shared!
Pixeldrain
Sad news, everyone...
Looks like djv007 won't be able to translate it...
He doesn't have the time...

[Edit]
Does anyone know if it's alright to post a new translation request? The translation thread for the base game is already complete so I was wondering if it's okay to open a new translation request for v2.0.0.

Reactions: KopikoBlanco
2.90 star(s) 23 Votes