RPGM Completed Countryside Life [v2.0] [PictorCircus]

2.90 star(s) 23 Votes

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
I played this one before and it's repetitive as hell. Animation is not bad per-se but having to do the same scenes over and over again every single day to raise their affection gets old real fast. And there's not even a "skip to the ending" feature even after maxing out everyone affection because at that point, all you do is just eat,sleep,repeat until summer vacation is over and see the ending(s).

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
i don't have the pantience for this type of game anymore. feels so slow
Agreed. This game is slow, for the sake of making the game seem longer than it actually is.
They could've just made it a visual novel like game instead honestly, because the slowly jogging around to deliver fish and snacks to different places is just bothersome nonesense, and not interesting gameplay.

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
Easy and fast game. Too vanilla for me tbh.
Well, i cheated money with save editor online but i didn't touch the other settings.
Even so, the grind was a little stupid.
They keep telling the same things, changing a little with higher affinity is a must with a game so short.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
completed the game on day 14 (until 2.0 is found). It was a slog to get to day 30 since you have to sleep twice to progress a day and it drags you back to the kitchen each time.

Never did figure out how to help the old lady, but it sounds like it only payed 100 and nothing else and is far more steps than just giving the fisherman 3 uncooked fish for 150. So no big loss. Looking forward to whatever is added.

monster king

Apr 27, 2017
Is this early / first release?
Would there be update to this or is this already complete game altogether?
Feel like there a lot of stuffs that can be add to this

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Is this early / first release?
Would there be update to this or is this already complete game altogether?
Feel like there a lot of stuffs that can be add to this
The completed tag indicates you can complete the game (currently multiple endings in this case), but from reading the thread it sound like there is a significant update that is already out.

ShinEternos

Aug 4, 2022
very easy to raise the affection of the girls and there are few events besides fishing, not to mention the few position of the girls, but it was a great game(y)

RedFolxy

Aug 14, 2019
Why is this only added just now? Been finished and in Eng for a long time. Strange website far behind as usual.

Attached is full 100% save.
I dont know If I break any rules but F95 is behind what others websites ? I try to diversify a bit and well a friend already told me about F95 and boorus some years ago

redhood0000

May 20, 2018
Sadly there is no APK version
bro download joiplay from playstore and the other joiplay app you can play most rpg games and renpy and all html you just download win version of the game use winrar do extract it to a folder your choice witch one open joiplay game name skip version and chose “game or game name”.exe lastly icon you can put whatever pic you want press add and click on the icon boom game opens you have two arrows on screen one up one down, down gives you controls and up gives you settings, quit, change buttons normally you don’t need to change them they are correct for most rpg very rarely games have one or two buttons diff, last but not least you have a built in cheat system if you play a game where you have to fight boom god mode, “shit I’m slow even with dash” boom up speed to 5 and who is the flash. “Man my lvl is bs” boom give exp. “Bro how much affection do I need for some sex” boom go to variables find as a example “Lisa affection/love 1” or “Lisa ” or maybe “Lisa cor/corruption 1”

i just came home from work I don’t need to explain I know you’re not dumb I just felt like going the extra mile hope you read all of it not only you everyone that doesn’t know that joiplay exists now I hope when you see someone in your situation you tell them about joiplay like me I wasn’t as lucky as you I had to find it my self most of the people on this site know about it just don’t say anything spread the name of joiplay on all the games you click this goes for everyone peace and love people corrupt only in games!!! :) Ps like or comment if it helped this also goes for everyone

nicholasluci

Feb 19, 2020
bro download joiplay from playstore and the other joiplay app you can play most rpg games and renpy and all html you just download win version of the game use winrar do extract it to a folder your choice witch one open joiplay game name skip version and chose “game or game name”.exe lastly icon you can put whatever pic you want press add and click on the icon boom game opens you have two arrows on screen one up one down, down gives you controls and up gives you settings, quit, change buttons normally you don’t need to change them they are correct for most rpg very rarely games have one or two buttons diff, last but not least you have a built in cheat system if you play a game where you have to fight boom god mode, “shit I’m slow even with dash” boom up speed to 5 and who is the flash. “Man my lvl is bs” boom give exp. “Bro how much affection do I need for some sex” boom go to variables find as a example “Lisa affection/love 1” or “Lisa ” or maybe “Lisa cor/corruption 1”

i just came home from work I don’t need to explain I know you’re not dumb I just felt like going the extra mile hope you read all of it not only you everyone that doesn’t know that joiplay exists now I hope when you see someone in your situation you tell them about joiplay like me I wasn’t as lucky as you I had to find it my self most of the people on this site know about it just don’t say anything spread the name of joiplay on all the games you click this goes for everyone peace and love people corrupt only in games!!! :) Ps like or comment if it helped this also goes for everyone
Use punctuation, thank you.

2.90 star(s) 23 Votes