2.90 star(s) 23 Votes

Qwertynus

Feb 19, 2019
AAAAAH, I can't catch Haruka in toilet!
Upd: nvm, looks like its ear cleaning scene instead of toilet for her

Last edited:

Whylm

Mar 3, 2018
how do i give the food to the villagers, the gradma wont take my mackerel in miso
Do not give cooked fish to the villagers
2 mackerel for the grandma (100g) , 3 eel for the grandpa (150g and 1st time bm) and 3 aku for the man (150g and rope 1st time)

Reactions: Toki_22

xtraKage

Nov 17, 2019
Well this didn't turn out to be nearly the level of Summer Memories that I hoped, even if it clearly took inspiration from it...

At least the pixel animations are decent, and there is a fully unlockable recollection room if the player gets bored so no save file needed.

Rome5555555

May 4, 2017
Is there gonna be a scene where you can fuck your grandmother? :ROFLMAO:
Am I the only one who thinks this game looks like "Daily Lives"

HaomaruX

Jul 10, 2017
Well this didn't turn out to be nearly the level of Summer Memories that I hoped, even if it clearly took inspiration from it...

At least the pixel animations are decent, and there is a fully unlockable recollection room if the player gets bored so no save file needed.
Where is the recollection room?

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
i cant give the granny the mackerel simmered in miso for some reason?
Odd, did you have it cooked by the onee in the kitchen?
Do not give cooked fish to the villagers
2 mackerel for the grandma (100g) , 3 eel for the grandpa (150g and 1st time bm) and 3 aku for the man (150g and rope 1st time)
Anyways, game was kinda grindy, and it's easy enough to max out the scenes.
Eg. The toilet for the two dark hair (though twintails has a numbers requirement, ear cleaning for the brown, and food for the white.

I recommend making a rice ball then heading to the bathroom to get some money. Once you're outside the house, go left to find the store. Enter and buy the fishing rod.
Remember to talk to everyone, then fish in the forest to complete some of the quest.
Watch the energy level and time otherwise.

cloned909

Nov 14, 2018
How many does the 2.0 version on new scenes ?? Is it worth it to wait for that to translated ?

2.90 star(s) 23 Votes