Camel

Jun 8, 2017
xnview?
is that a build in for win11 or an app?
bulk rename Utility is something i need to get
both xnview and bulk rename utility are free apps, both integrate into windows context menu so they are readily available when you need them

Reactions: Ultimecea

MartiniGM

Sep 30, 2017
i dont understand what the fuss here is all about...
i just started this VN and i saw Koga's mod have patreon scripts and it's just missing images

[..]

shouldn't be more than 20 something images per update

Mega
In the archive the images are stored in an "image" directory, needs to be "images" for the PC version.. but with the images from the archive in the right folder it works OK to change the patreon variable to 1.. (y)

At least the patroen pics starting from scene p10cinemaclairedone

Last edited:
Dec 27, 2018
So if you start fresh you don’t know about missing scenes but your definitely still missing outa lot be good if someone had a patch

TheMaker666

Modder
Jan 15, 2018
Here is the links for v0.17
( Note this is not the SE Version)

FULL Version:

PC:

MAC:

PC:

MAC:

UPDATE ONLY

PC:

MAC:

PC:

MAC:

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Couples v0.17-SE.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Are the OP links now the SE version?
No, the links there are for the "standard" game version.
I tried now to make an "add on" download for my Mod for the "SE" game content. It's not fully tested from me, but at least for the latest two game versions I checked it worked for me.

Edit Jan 2, 2023
Unfortunately it seems there are files missing in some scenes, mostly the ones for animations are not available. I therefore remove that add on again to prevent gameplay issues.

New attempt from me: https://f95zone.to/threads/couples-v0-17-neverlucky.129163/post-12598216

Last edited:

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
No, the links there are for the "standard" game version.
I tried now to make an "add on" download for my Mod for the "SE" game content. It's not fully tested from me, but at least for the latest two game versions I checked it worked for me.
I left at 0.5 and I'm not sure which version this started in, but I got at the scene where Katie wanted Amy to do a solo show (around script line 30920), and it went nuts because the patreon images making up the animation aren't there.
From an earlier comment I understood there's also a movies folder? Maybe it needed to be included too?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I left at 0.5 and I'm not sure which version this started in, but I got at the scene where Katie wanted Amy to do a solo show (around script line 30920), and it went nuts because the patreon images making up the animation aren't there.
From an earlier comment I understood there's also a movies folder? Maybe it needed to be included too?
I checked it now. And seems in the available "SE" port the animations are reworked into own animation files, put into your mentioned movie folder. The original game (standard and SE) does not have something like that. Not sure why that was needed, but anyway. Of course I would have to rewrite the script to use that new created animation files instead of the original "SE" pictures which are not included in the port and now missing. But that is also having the risk of save incompatibilities. For me that's not worth the fuss. I therefore remove that "SE" add on again.

Reactions: guardianfather

Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020
I checked it now. And seems in the available "SE" port the animations are reworked into own animation files, put into your mentioned movie folder. The original game (standard and SE) does not have something like that. Not sure why that was needed, but anyway. Of course I would have to rewrite the script to use that new created animation files instead of the original "SE" pictures which are not included in the port and now missing. But that is also having the risk of save incompatibilities. For me that's not worth the fuss. I therefore remove that "SE" add on again.
koga, you could try this image batch?
it did load the first SE scene for me,
the one just on the start where Amy is in the bathroom scene

while idk about animations, just trying to help

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
koga, you could try this image batch?
it did load the first SE scene for me,
the one just on the start where Amy is in the bathroom scene
Mega
while idk about animations, just trying to help
Hi. I havn't checked it in detail. But since you have the same ammount of image files in your rar as I had in my former own patch I assume the files for the animations are also missing. I have actually overseen that folder last time in the "SE" port myself (thanks to FaceCrap for that info). But you can't extract them there since they are converted into video files from the porter. You would also have to change the script file so the game recognises them. I actually won't change that as said above in my post to avoid issues.

Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020
Hi. I havn't checked it in detail. But since you have the same amount of image files in your rar as I had in my former own patch I assume the files for the animations are also missing. I have actually overseen that folder last time in the "SE" port myself (thanks to FaceCrap for that info). But you can't extract them there since they are converted into video files from the porter. You would also have to change the script file so the game recognises them. I actually won't change that as said above in my post to avoid issues.
ah i see
but i never get an error for any animation from my full playthrough of 0.16
but i do noticed in some images there are a few linked image for eg : 101.jpg, 101-2.jpg,101-3.jpg
probably this are the images that you so called looped into an animation?

edit: images from patreon45104, patreon45104-2 patreon45105, patreon45105-2, patreon45106 are creating some sort of animation rather than some movie files or it's just the usual process of rendering a few images to create some sort of animation?

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
ah i see
but i never get an error for any animation from my full playthrough of 0.16
but i do noticed in some images there are a few linked image for eg : 101.jpg, 101-2.jpg,101-3.jpg
probably this are the images that you so called looped into an animation?

edit: images from patreon45104, patreon45104-2 patreon45105, patreon45105-2, patreon45106 are creating some sort of animation rather than some movie files or it's just the usual process of rendering a few images to create some sort of animation?
Well, I gave it a next try.
In fact I only noticed three patreon "SE" animations missing. And the second one is only the faster version from the first one with even also using the same images. I used now an online converter from webm to jpg's. Of course the quality is not the same as the original and I had to "duplicate" some files to get the same number as linked in the script file. Again I only tested those three animations in the game, but at least they seemed to work. Maybe someone can do a full check and report if there still is something missing.

Download Patreon "SE" content add on
for game version v0.17 (~72MB)

Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020
Well, I gave it a next try.
In fact I only noticed three patreon "SE" animations missing. And the second one is only the faster version from the first one with even also using the same images. I used now an online converter from webm to jpg's. Of course the quality is not the same as the original and I had to "duplicate" some files to get the same number as linked in the script file. Again I only tested those three animations in the game, but at least they seemed to work. Maybe someone can do a full check and report if there still is something missing.

Download Patreon "SE" content add on
for game version v0.17 (~72MB)
since i just finished reading the recent update
i load back that amy scene in the bathroom and it's working normally
so i dont really know which scene that you went and rework unless it's the very few early scene where it is in the movie file?
but based on latest patreon image that both of us have, it is the same and i didnt get an error for any missing images
maybe that person from before doesnt apply your "patch"?

Caninenappe

Aug 12, 2020
very good work from the developer. the game is well made and the update is very well done and much longer than most other games.
let's hope it continues...

3.00 star(s) 20 Votes