swbf2tl

Aug 29, 2020
I am telling you the plot to the 2. game after this game. You and your girlfriends Sarah and Amy are in a throuple relationship. Your best friend who is a gay white male has a sister which is in a lesbian relationship with your distant cousin. Your white best gay friend's partner is a black gay male which has a sister which is in a lesbian relationship with your distant cousin's best friend.
Thanks to covid and rising apartment prices, all 9 of you started living in a big apartment owned by you and your girlfriends. You can guess what happens after that lol.

unbruitsourd

May 1, 2017
Hey fuck the haters, Neverlucky games are quite linear, but through all the "mature" and "dramatic" games with a poor tormented Mc or abused girls with traumatic experiences that you can find here, his light hearted games are most than welcome. And the girls are cute so...

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Why do men in VN's nearly always keep their shirts on while having sex? I have only done that a few times in my long life and it was while having a quickie during work... Not that I need to see fully naked men, I just find it unrealistic...

Also Claire is at least 10 years older than Amy so when/how did they become besties? Was 20 y/o Claire her babysitter when Amy was 10 and they realized that they had sooo much in common?

Lastly, I'm pretty sure that Katie is a robot...

Last edited:

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
Why do men in VN's nearly always keep their shirts on while having sex? I have only done that a few times in my long life and it was while having a quickie during work... Not that I need to see fully naked men, I just find it unrealistic...
You seem to play other VNs then I do.

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
You seem to play other VNs then I do.
I have played probably 4000 games in the last 6 years and it is one of my pet peeves, just like in most Honey Select games the woman gets naked while the lazy guy just flops his junk out his fly and gets busy...
You just probably don't notice it.

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
Look forward to this one. I really enjoyed A Knight's Tale although I felt like it ended rather abruptly.

3.10 star(s) 19 Votes