• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
havent played it yet because my save is on the koga port, bit i except the moat exxiting thing of this update to be what food they will cook and which boardgame they'll choose...

TheMaker666

Modder
Jan 15, 2018
Sorry for the delay of posting the new version.
Here is the links for v0.21
( Note this is not the SE Version)

FULL Download:

PC:

MAC:

PC:

MAC:

UPDATE Download

PC:

MAC:

PC:

MAC:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Couples [v0.21] [Neverlucky] - Compressed

Win/Linux [796 MB]
- - - -

Mac [793 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
I too get a little tired at times of the predictable nature of these games and the total lack of any conflict or crises, but this dev puts out regular updates and brings each VN to a conclusion with no abandoned games. There's something to be said for that. He also gives this site some balance. The other end of the game spectrum offers games where a weak male MC is cucked and cheated on by his formerly loyal girlfriend ad nauseum. This dev's games are a break from that. There's room for some calmness on this site.

Last edited:

master861

Nov 4, 2022
hmm something is missing ther i downloadet the update only and get many screen of missing img's like this one.
screenshot0001.png
that keeps going so far from 61320

sanchotx

Sep 17, 2022
i think it's time they push some boundaries. this is fun but what's next? does she decide to go further with a photographer?

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
as much as you can appreciate the game for a while, I have to say that if the dynamics are always the same, well, I no longer see the point of playing, no offense, in the end it's the three women and MC. that's all.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
as much as you can appreciate the game for a while, I have to say that if the dynamics are always the same, well, I no longer see the point of playing, no offense, in the end it's the three women and MC. that's all.
To each their own. Gimmie this kind of game every single time over 98% of other devs who update once every 10 months with 300 renders while focusing on patreon voted content for a fetish that wasnt included in the game at the start.

These games are consistent as fuck, dont have shitty drama added for no reason, and are just a couple of cute girls with a MC. I wish we had more of these.

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
If there was a prix for the most boring game we would have the winner.
More spicy things happen in my menage after years of marriage than this game :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
That's because those are from the special edition (patreon only) we don't have a high enough patron level leak here'.
So you will get a bunch of black screens, usually one h-scene per update.
Does anyone know if this low budget version is done by removing the pics and scenes just by deactivating them or does dev completley delete them in game directory?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Couples-0.21
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

3.00 star(s) 20 Votes