bader69

Oct 8, 2020
Couples v0.21

Download for Android

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
I imagine this has been mentioned by someone before, but I'm saying it anyways in case it hasn't. But that version of The Thing with Kurt Russel IS the remake. The Original was made in 1951 and was titled "The Thing from Another World" (The Thing for short) and the 2011 version is supposed to be a prequel to the 1982 version (At least thats what I just read since I didn't even know about it till I checked my facts about the 51 and 82 versions, lol)

And now my OCD is satisfied

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Couples v0.22-SE.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

TheMaker666

Modder
Jan 15, 2018
Here is the links for v0.22
( Note this is not the SE Version)

FULL DOWNLOAD:

PC:

MAC:

PC:

MAC:

UPDATE:

PC:

MAC:

PC:

MAC:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ruffuss

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Couples [v0.22] [Neverlucky]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

wes812

Dec 5, 2018
He's using the same model again?

First, she moved in with her friends and gave birth to a baby. Then she traveled to the middle ages, giving birth again. And now she is back in modern times, and will eventually give birth again.

Maybe she is a time traveler. Or maybe she's gotten pregnant so many times that half the world is Jenny clones. Seems possible.

-------------

But seriously, I hope he thought out the plot better this time around. It'll be a slice of life game, but that doesn't mean it should be boring, mundane and repetitive over the last half of the story. More like Triangle, less like A Knights Tale.
cant agree more i really liked triangle and didn't hate a nights tale but it needed more to the story to add some life to it. it could've been many things but were skipped for very mellow story. it didn't need to be world breaking just a touch of something to add drama/reality to it. Whatever the case i do like that he isn't making everything and any thing can happen so there is relief from other repetitive stories of those kinds. I really did like Triangle

Reactions: KingArthur101
May 7, 2024
Pretty models, but this has to be among the most boring AVNs I've ever come across, not sure how it got 3 stars. Started skipping to the sex scenes since there's not really a plot worth following and even those got boring. I can't believe people actually pay for this shit. Thanks, Patreon /sarcasm

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
Pretty models, but this has to be among the most boring AVNs I've ever come across, not sure how it got 3 stars. Started skipping to the sex scenes since there's not really a plot worth following and even those got boring. I can't believe people actually pay for this shit. Thanks, Patreon /sarcasm

Gotta admit that it's the opinion i share ... but i can't really fault the dev here . The studio clearly patented that brand of slice of life polyamory based experience , across three games now . So either we like it or we don't (and i don't really) . From the little i know , they ain't over-promising , straight up lying and under-delivering . It's just slow paced , nothing much happens , they talk about their daily life , food , and have the build up to sex scenes being 100X longer than the actual sex .

I can't get mad at the model recycling either , it was fine at the time , even if uninspired . I just hope that whenever they make a new games with 2-4 more girls added to the mix , they'll at least improve or change them .

Last edited:

0bora

Nov 14, 2023
A B A N D O N E D !!!
Attracted by the nice faces, the high enthusiasm turned into big dissapointment.... dull dull dull
Who wrote that is definitely a 4th grader (so far the best writting style I found in Light of My Life (endless with butt ugly girls but thats another story))

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Couples-0.22
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

3.00 star(s) 20 Votes