atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
"The game where finally something happens".
Jokes apart, should be interesting that MC's girlfriend goes out city for a photoshoot and when she comes back tells to MC to understand that he is now probably a cuckold ...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: J.R.

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Jokes apart, should be interesting that MC's girlfriend goes out city for a photoshoot and when she comes back tells to MC to understand that he is now probably a cuckold ...
(naturally only a mental joke of the girlfriend to arouse the MC. Or not ?)

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
For real. I really am not a fan of the black hair woman model, such a common daz one.. Still a reskin from his previous game..
For the model or for black haired women? One of the biology experiments we did was dominance and recessive genes, yes back when they taught real science. We studied plant, animal, and human genetics and expectations, then attempted to cause variations or at least measure probabilities and log results comparing them to expectations. Black hair is very common in the world, in cultures or "races" it is so common that members attempt to make themselves over into some other image thinking that as more exciting. I will not criticize the attempts other than to be careful it doesn't soak into your skin or scalp, wigs can be effective but all of it is gradually negative, your real hair can fall out. A better method is those marginal between phases where the parents may have had both, you can choose your mate for desired offspring, but choose wisely, don't hate on a group.

Rangina

Oct 15, 2019
I downloaded Koga3's android port and I can't load any save ...

I guess February port was from someone else, but I don't know ....

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Played until Katie and Amy bj sort of, too much grind, wanted to at least see MC doing Katies, alas poor Yorik the grind was too long.

Lady Lydia

Sep 18, 2019
I don't think you get what sort of games this Dev make, fearing to be cucked isn't an issue here, your wife is only liable to play with other girls with consent from the MC (not necessarily your own), beyond that I wouldn't be expecting the MC to ever be cucked, these games are pretty much polyamory games, where the MC end up in a relationship with a few women / girls, namely likely 3 for this game.

• Haha
Reactions: Yngling and BTLD

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Nah, like all of this dev's games, it's a feel-good game, without big drama. Perhaps for some a bit on the boring side but it's definitely not cuckold / NTR. Even though it might be, completely technically speaking, it isn't because there is no any jealousy involved.

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Nah, like all of this dev's games, it's a feel-good game, without big drama. Perhaps for some a bit on the boring side but it's definitely not cuckold / NTR. Even though it might be, completely technically speaking, it isn't because there is no any jealousy involved.
Except, this one seems to have even more focus on the mundane daily life of these two unusual couples. Also, I noticed pretty early on the visual similarities between the female characters in Knight's Tale and Couples, Amy/Alice in particular.

Lady Lydia

Sep 18, 2019
Except, this one seems to have even more focus on the mundane daily life of these two unusual couples. Also, I noticed pretty early on the visual similarities between the female characters in Knight's Tale and Couples, Amy/Alice in particular.
What may seem different with this game is basically exactly the same, the previous game had two couples effectively, you and your wife, your squire and your maid, here its again you and your wife, your wife's bf and her girlfriend, personality wise they are all similar with the wife's bf being your previous game squire and her girlfriend being previously your maid, the main difference being cosmetic, largely hair colors and style.

As for mundane, well the first game was pretty mundane, you and your wife having a normal life, your wife's bf's daughter come live with you following her being orphaned, overall the story was a bit unusual but nothing that happened in there was particularly shocking. I mean sure with this new one their is no underlying drama... at all, compared to some underlying drama with the two previous games, but all of it tend to be overall mild, at this point I doubt this game will even have any form of drama at all.

At worst I guess the game could try to one up the previous games and add a fifth character / fourth woman to the relationship, I doubt their would be any drama about it, its not the style of this Dev clearly. Maybe your wife is going to go on a photo shoot come back and say 'ooohhh the photographer was that hot girl would you mind if I bang her and also we should bang her together too' and that would be it, your MC would be all in and if you played the previous games and you don't like your wife getting the hots for another girl and ending up adding some new girl to the group, well you clearly missed the point of the past 2 games, its a franchise of polyamory stories, with your wife being an enabler for it rather than you just hooking up left and right on your own.

Reactions: Yngling

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
where do i put patron images
It's mentioned above the download link in KoGa3's mod post:
SE game version images (from "the66" Android port)
Installation: extract the Zip and put the image files into the folder .../game/images/
Once extracted to the correct location, the game's image folder should look something like this (Windows 11 used in my case):
1712095374539.png

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Couples v0.21-SE.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

3.10 star(s) 19 Votes