CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Those that do give them money do so because there is no drama.

I certainly won't speak for everyone but there is more than enough drama IRL and plenty of games on here thrive for being drama filled.

Personally, I get a bit sick of it and need something drama free. Someone I can just switch off to and relax with.
Again, I agree, enough drama outside of this little space. I do play these games to have a good time and dropped some of them, because they had drama just for the sake of having drama. I don't need it, I don't want to feel worse after playing than before. If a little drama fits the story and has a purpose, then it's alright for me (e.g. "MBIML" or "LCC" from NiiChan). But an interesting story doesn't necessarily need drama to be interesting. But this here is so dull, that it wouldn't suprise me, if people on patreon would start to complain.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
One thing I am disappointed with. They had them watching Return of the Jedi, but didn't show Leia in the gold bikini. What's up with that? That was the scene when I was a little girl watching it on mum and dad's old VHS that make me realize that I liked other women in different sort of way. ;)

Drak3

Jul 26, 2019
both previous games had anal sex and harem (at least 3s), but this one... seems less kinks?
There is some anal sex(oral) in the Game and you can choose if you want anal at the Beginning.If he ask this he probaly at more anal in the Game.

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
I honestly thought we was going to get a legitimate choice on whether to let our girlfriend make out with her best friend at the club without us there. But the game decides that for you and lets it happen.

• Haha
Reactions: NKaeleth

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
like in the last story ATK, as the guy you have the short end of the stick....they are old lovers and you have the rest of them...arent you the 3rd wheel in this (lesbian-love)-story...the dev seems to love les.dominated vn´s...but as the mc shouldnt it be you as main LI.....

Reactions: Jccurtis
Dec 15, 2022
I just don't understand why this dev makes male protag games and puts them in lesbian love stories it doesn't make any fucking sense, just make a fucking female protag game and stop making mc the 3rd wheel, in this case, the 4th wheel
I would suggest the v0.5 has something to do with it, maybe in future updates, we get to see some more intertwined fun.

3.00 star(s) 20 Votes