winterwolf200

Jun 24, 2017
You are young, have your own place, money, free time, a harem, no drama, and nothing bad ever happens? If you'd ask Santa for either THIS or a dragon, he'd ask you what color dragon you want...
I do believe that this is THE dream. But living it seems boring as hell.

godscoper

Jul 16, 2023
very boring vn, I hope your girl cheats on you or something interesting happens, if not I'm done playing it. doing the same stuff over and over in each update isn't interesting for me

Reactions: Oberlix

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
very boring vn, I hope your girl cheats on you or something interesting happens, if not I'm done playing it. doing the same stuff over and over in each update isn't interesting for me
It's the Developers third VN. They all are quiet the same. It’s a wholesome, drama and stress free experience.

Your enjoyment is in another castle!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Dev has made 3 games all wholesome slice of life stuff and here you are after many updates here expecting something different to happen......

master861

Nov 4, 2022
I love this game more and more even now that you can f... one of the two girls with out are ruber i hope the blond is the next that you can f.... with out are ruber :devilish:

godscoper

Jul 16, 2023
I know but same thing after each update. I'll just wait until completed and come back
Triangle atleast had some drama
aother one not same thing over and over again.
owell good game but very stale

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Reading people with a very unhealthy approach to life, love and sex, claiming that having a peaceful and calm life is boring, is quite entertaining.

Routine, peace and quiet, no stress, calm and steady love, unhurried partner sex, is BLISS.

I know that many here live life in a frantic manner, being adrenaline junkies since childhood, craving excitation and novelty, I know. That is totally unhealthy and the lead cause of death in many countries.

Sincerely, slow the fuck down.

/rant

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
Reading people with a very unhealthy approach to life, love and sex, claiming that having a peaceful and calm life is boring, is quite entertaining.

Routine, peace and quiet, no stress, calm and steady love, unhurried partner sex, is BLISS.

I know that many here live life in a frantic manner, being adrenaline junkies since childhood, craving excitation and novelty, I know. That is totally unhealthy and the lead cause of death in many countries.

Sincerely, slow the fuck down.

/rant
You're conflating unrelated topics, just to defend the game's brand of storytelling and pacing here. Most people aspire to a drama free and peaceful life yeah, but many (short of claiming most) don't want that within their medium of entertainment .

Imho the plot and content is fine, but the pacing is kinda monotonous. Even while remaining drama free , you can at least try to switch up stuff ... like not constantly having the same food and coffee routines. Slice of life is fairly common across multiple medium , and still usually less boring.
I'll agree however , that at this point, you either accept the game's brand of slice of life, or move on.

Reactions: FatGiant

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
You're conflating unrelated topics, just to defend the game's brand of storytelling and pacing here. Most people aspire to a drama free and peaceful life yeah, but many (short of claiming most) don't want that within their medium of entertainment .

Imho the plot and content is fine, but the pacing is kinda monotonous. Even while remaining drama free , you can at least try to switch up stuff ... like not constantly having the same food and coffee routines. Slice of life is fairly common across multiple medium , and still usually less boring.
I'll agree however , that at this point, you either accept the game's brand of slice of life, or move on.
It isn't like we should expect anything else from this Dev.

Granted it isn't for everyone's tastes, fortunately, I am one of the ones that enjoy this pace, theme and peace.

I wouldn't be alive now if I hadn't learned and accepted that I had to adapt and enjoy a slower pace of living. I was too close to the brink for comfort. This game, with it's snail pace, calm and unhurried life, it's quite close to the pace that I HAD to put my own life on, and have been on since 2007.

No, I am not conflating unrelated topics. You see, the way you live your life, also determines what type of entertainment you crave. No one that lives life at "Pedal to the Metal" speeds will ever be able to enjoy this, for them it isn't even possible to consider. The same for people that have decided and learned to live like me will enjoy something with the adrenaline and convoluted drama that those people thrive on.

The pacing here is fine, things happen when it's time to, no hurry, no pain. About the food, if I asked my wife, she would choose the same thing everyday, just so she didn't have to bother thinking of something else. I still have to reach that level, I still look for variety and stuff...

Is this perfect? Really? Why should it even be? It is a story, set on a peaceful pace, for people that are able to enjoy it. People that don't enjoy it, should really find someplace else to be.

Peace :)

2.90 star(s) 27 Votes