UPDATE
PC:
MAC:
PC:
MAC:

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Is it compatible with koga's mod? I know gallery mods are the least likely to have issues with other mods, but I'm curious if it has been tested?
It was not tested with the mod as I don’t install mods that overwrites game files. I believe it should work as my mod does not change any game files.

Reactions: jI11jaCksjAkk

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Couples [v0.26 Full] [Neverlucky] - Compressed

Win/Linux [1.01 GB]
- - - -

Mac [1,00 GB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
======================================
Sept. 30, 2024
New game version (the Android port from "the66") is out
I check it at some free time, but not sure I continue the Mod.
(last time almost no downloads anymore for it)

Well, *I* will certainly download your WT mod if you do the update.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Sept. 30, 2024
New game version (the Android port from "the66") is out
I check it at some free time, but not sure I continue the Mod.
(last time almost no downloads anymore for it)

If a mod can't be DL'd with update, I wait until next update to catch old mod. We lost 2 modders recently that had a lot of games, as you know, without mod means restart, then when new mods happen, generally restart again. Some games I played for a couple years, then lots of Dev made restarts and mod delays, now there's 4-6 years of development and old players shy away after 6+ restarts.
I appreciate your work. I'd build mod's if I had the time to relearn how every week. No short-term memory.
Basically, any games Sancho did or the one that passed away may interest you more.

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Couples-0.26
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

V2begone

Oct 5, 2023
It's been a few updates since I played this game. Did something new happen or is it the same "swing saturdays" between the two couples only still?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
If a mod can't be DL'd with update, I wait until next update to catch old mod. We lost 2 modders recently that had a lot of games, as you know, without mod means restart, then when new mods happen, generally restart again. Some games I played for a couple years, then lots of Dev made restarts and mod delays, now there's 4-6 years of development and old players shy away after 6+ restarts.
I appreciate your work. I'd build mod's if I had the time to relearn how every week. No short-term memory.
Basically, any games Sancho did or the one that passed away may interest you more.
Hi. Yes, restarting games because of bigger game changes or, in my case, an abandoned/not updated Mod can be a little bit frustrating. I normally test the games I mod for save compatibility using without my Mod, too. And in most cases it should work.

About the modders left lately: I actually remember even four: Laikdink, AB and Shaddy stopped because of not having much free time anymore, Sancho unfortunately is still missing. But there are also a few new ones already taking care of some of the games they modded, I also do a few ones.

Anyway, I updated this Mod again. Still not completely sure why the downloads of it dropped that much last time, but I think to remember now that the last game release got not "promoted" in the latest games page here on F95. Well, we will see.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I am missing "the66" release of 0.26 SE, it is usually the first one... Has anyone seen it?

Peace :)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
I am missing "the66" release of 0.26 SE, it is usually the first one... Has anyone seen it?

it was posted here on the last day of the month as usual.
but since i don't let myself be blackmailed into uploading/linking stuff i don't want (based on a site rule nowhere to be found), you'll most likely never see it here again.
you know where to find me if you want to play the SE version.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
but since i don't let myself be blackmailed into uploading/linking stuff i don't want (based on a site rule nowhere to be found), you'll most likely never see it here again.
I don't know to what you refer to, but I got it... Thanks. Very appreciated.

penny_bbt

Sep 6, 2022
Nuo c.c It's very sad indeed, your porting were top notch and I loved it playing before on the phone and later on the pc c.c

2.90 star(s) 27 Votes