Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Just took OEJ 's A Knight's Tale - Gallery Mod as a base, and put the few scenes available to build this mod.

The test went well on my potato pc, but let me know if something happens.

Updated to 0.5SE.

My internet connection is screwed up, so I can't download the 0.10 update (just browsing is a PITA using my phone hotspot), I'm hoping my ISP fixes the thing tomorrow.

Updated to 0.10, it should work with the SE version but I don't have access to test it. It was tested with SonsOfLiberty compressed version.

Updated to 0.17, it should work with the SE version but I don't have access to test it. It was tested with SonsOfLiberty compressed version. I tested the KoGa3's images patch and it works, select the Patreon version of the scene when asked.

Updated to 0.18, it should work with the SE version but I don't have access to test it. It was tested with SonsOfLiberty compressed version. I tested Ultimecea's images pack and it works, select the Patreon version of the scene when asked.

Updated to 0.19, it should work with the SE version but I don't have access to test it. It was tested with SonsOfLiberty compressed version. I tested Ultimecea's images pack and it works, select the Patreon version of the scene when asked.

Updated to 0.20, it should work with the SE version but I don't have access to test it. It was tested with SonsOfLiberty compressed version. I tested KoGa3's images pack and it works, select the Patreon version of the scene when asked.

Updated to 0.21, it should work with the SE version but I don't have access to test it. It was tested with Bob69 compressed version. I tested KoGa3's images pack and it works, select the Patreon version of the scene when asked.

Updated to 0.22, it should work with the SE version but I don't have access to test it. It was tested with SonsOfLiberty compressed version. I tested KoGa3's images pack and it works, select the Patreon version of the scene when asked.

Updated to 0.23, it should work with the SE version but I don't have access to test it. It was tested with SonsOfLiberty compressed version. I tested with the 0.23 version and it works, select the Patreon version of the scene when asked. Also, I added some code to detect the image patch and let you know if it's properly installed.

Updated to 0.24, it should work with the SE version but I don't have access to test it. It was tested with SonsOfLiberty compressed version. I tested with the 0.24 version and it works, select the Patreon version of the scene when asked.

Updated to 0.25, it should work with the SE version but I don't have access to test it. It was tested with master861 compressed version. I tested with the 0.25 version and it works, select the Patreon version of the scene when asked. Also, I updated the code to detect the image patch and let you know if it's properly installed (This version had the files packaged, which messed up the detection).

Updated to 0.26, it should work with the SE version but I don't have access to test it. It was tested with Bob69 compressed version. It should work with a new patch if there is an update, select the Patreon version of the scene when asked.
Anyone know if a 0.26 patch would work with an earlier version like 0.25?

hds666

Feb 6, 2020
Anyone know if a 0.26 patch would work with an earlier version like 0.25?
It should work without problems, as the patch is just images. But you'll need KoGa3 's mod to see the patreon scenes playing the game (I don't know what could happen about using that mod with an older game version). For the gallery mod, just the image patch is required as it has choices to see those scenes. Also, download the appropriate version (putting the gallery mod v0.26 with a 0.25 game will show the last 3 scenes without pictures as those don't exist in that version). If you need another version PM me as I keep an archive with several versions I updated.

Reactions: Ozygator

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Updated my gallery mod for game version 0.26. I did just the 0.26 Upgrade patch. Weirdly I already have this version's patreon images from the 0.25 Special Edition install.

Download:
F95zone |

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
The character development in this is nice but I really didn't enjoy having random choices about boring poker games to make during the game nights.
I agree that this game in particular seems to do 1 thing very well and then doesn't seem to care much about anything in between at all.

Great:
Relationships evolve in a gradual, believable way with nobody getting hurt in any way.

Hold the Ctrl key:
All the fill (hospital/job stuff, meals, games) that has absolutely no bearing on the story and is almost copy-pasted from one update to the next.

Not sure why everything outside the lewd content has to be completely irrelevant. :unsure: Not really hard to include more than one meaningful plotlline in an AVN, but seems like this dev isn't interested in doing more than one at a time. Shrug. I'll keep coming back as long as Amy keeps gettinng nekkid. :cool:

2.90 star(s) 28 Votes