Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
main_menu.png

Overview:
Couples is an adult Visual Novel.
You play from the perspective of a man moving to a new city with your girlfriend Claire. Claire is excited because that's where her best friend Amy visits college. She can't wait to introduce you and sets up a meeting with Amy and her girlfriend Katie.
Amy is thrilled to see Claire again, but seems to be under a lot of stress since her dorm is undergoing renovations and she and Katie have to find a new place to stay.
Your new apartment has a spare guest room...​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-29
Release Date: 2024-03-29
Developer: Neverluckystudios -
Censored: No
Version: 0.20
Language: English
Other Games: A Knight's Tale - Triangle
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Update Only
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Extra: Mod* - Gallery Mod*

Thank you TheMaker666 for sharing!
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

scene00103.jpg scene01503.jpg scene03303.jpg scene03401.jpg scene01614.jpg scene01901.jpg scene02002.jpg scene02110.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Got a bet with a few people but thought i'd open it up.

Taking bets on how long and who is the first to complain about either poly relationships (which we know it wil turn into) or the fact the devs make slice of life games (which was every . single . update for their last game).

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017

Taking bets on how long and who is the first to complain about either poly relationships (which we know it wil turn into) or the fact the devs make slice of life games (which was every . single . update for their last game).
...about 20 more minutes......

• Haha
Reactions: CoffeeSaint and $@~

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022

Well, since you brought it up...

Let me guess, this will be another lesbian fuckfest with a weak-willed, simp MC.

Am i doing it right?

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Bit of a dud bet, you just know someone is going to get all vocal about how sharing is NTR, poly is NTR, threesomes are NTR, it's NTR if the girls fuck without the guy, anything and everything threatens that kind of absolutely fragile ego, unless they control all sex with all people at all times it's a personal attack.
I mean your kinda doing the same thing with personal attacks on people who don't like NTR. Me personally not a fan or hater of NTR unless its hardcore NTR. So I guess its just easy for me since I'm in the middle.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Couples v0.1-SE.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
I'm not even sure how but I knew the instant I saw the title picture that this was going to be another Knight's Tale. Can't wait for another story-free kinetic novel with dead, soulless eyes over plastic smiles PLUS this time with sleep creeping added absolutely FREE*

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes