Chiasm

Apr 20, 2020
And will there be a skimpier version after some time like in the cheerleading route?
I haven't seen anything like that yet, but you can make some changes to the uniform like a normal outfit. I assume you need the jersey, but no underwear is fine.

Reactions: ray3dave

smward87

Apr 26, 2021
Will we ever see traps and femboys in this game?
Technically you can make your character one already. The game doesn't have actual physical descriptors for characters yet other than general body proportions/physique. Makes no mention of how feminine/masculine your character actually appears. So just make your character a amab non-binary character (to get rid of masculine pronouns), dress them in women's clothing and makeup, make them gay/bi and boom. Done. Your imagination and head canon fills in the rest.

As for other NPCs, they aren't there yet, but there are non-binary characters. Again, there's no descriptors so you can just head canon it.

Jan 7, 2022
Damn, this game has the best interface I've seen in all HTML games. Its looks cool and its easy to understand and navigate through. Dev put lot of thought into it and unlike many other games, I can navigate here without any confusion.
Props to the dev for all the effort and planning, really appreciate it!

Looking forward for more content... <3

Nevart

May 4, 2020
Course of Temptation?

More like Course of Sleep Deprivation.

Good god.

...Anyway. Before embracing my much needed rest I feel obliged to at least further the... course, if you will. Leading with criticism and/or Quality of Life improvements mainly as most of you already covered the game's many good points - And for good reason, alas here we go.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alright, that's enough from me for now. I'd like to read what you guys think or if you have anything to add. The idea being pretty much about what could/should be done to perfect/smooth out the edges of what we already have, but really, I'll just be glad to read whatever you come up with. Thanks for reading, good night.

Last edited:
Dec 9, 2018
Course of Temptation?

Good god.

...Anyway. Before embracing my much needed rest I feel obliged to at least further the... course, if you will. Leading with criticism and/or Quality of Life improvements mainly as most of you already covered the game's many good points. - And for good reason, alas here we go.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alright, that's enough from me for now. I'd like to read what you guys think or if you have anything to add. The idea being pretty much about what could/should be done to perfect/smooth out the edges of what we already have, but really, I'll just be glad to read whatever you come up with. Thanks for reading, good night.
Sleep well after this. I kept reading BF as BoyFriend instead of Best Friend at the start and got confused.

Reactions: Nevart

CeLezte

Sep 10, 2017
I'd also like to request more detailed description for each NPC. Their body described in more detail if the information is available. For instance: I don't know how big their equipment is.

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
A couple of questions.

1. How do you take a selfie for the roomate's girlfriend challenge. Do you need to be fully nude? I have my phone on my MC but there is no option to take a selfie also do not have have her number so I can't send a selfie to her either.
2. When it says for a movie date to meet in the lobby where do you go to meet them for a movie date?

Rzy

Mar 30, 2018
A couple of questions.

1. How do you take a selfie for the roomate's girlfriend challenge. Do you need to be fully nude? I have my phone on my MC but there is no option to take a selfie also do not have have her number so I can't send a selfie to her either.
2. When it says for a movie date to meet in the lobby where do you go to meet them for a movie date?
1. Run naked but have phone from bag/accessories on your person. Run around campus until you trigger the selfie.
2. Take bus to town, then go to Hoplite Cinemas (or w/e it is called). There will be an option to select when you're inside the lobby at 6pm/1800.

Last edited:

Murakisensate

Feb 18, 2020
I like the game and the concept, but for me there's one major thing that makes it not as strong as other, similiar games. And that's the gender ratio slider. If I'm playing Influencing or DoL or a lot of other games like this, I can set it so that my character never even sees a man and I can reliably set the ratio of cis to trans women. That's not something I can do here. I can have all the sliders for men set as low as possible and they still show up.

I'm not trying to be mean, but when I play a game like this I want my Sapphic paradise solely because I have no interest in having to have my character fend off male advances.

RobertoMcSanchez

Nov 14, 2018
I've not liked a game this much in a long while. I'd love more females-bullying-male-mc stuff, or to be able to steal the roommate's partner from the roommate. As well as a better signal to when I've run out of content for any particular route.

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
Course of Temptation?

Good god.
This whole post in hindsight gives me the wording I needed for what I want out of the game, I need more to happen to the PC, even if you play passively/reserved, etc to describe that kind of personality. Better yet, allow us to more deeply and or clearly determine our PC personality, and have that reflect more often in things (than they already do?)

Eduded

Nov 28, 2017
Really, really good game. The amount of content in this just makes me want more and I can sense that there's going to be a lot of additions.

Has anybody played through the football path? Is it possible to get taken off the bench?

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
1. Run naked but have phone from bag/accessories on your person. Run around campus until you trigger the selfie.
2. Take bus to town, then go to Hoplite Cinemas (or w/e it is called). There will be an option to select when you're inside the lobby at 6pm/1800.
Important to know - you don't need to be there precisely at 18 / 6pm, it's okay AFTER that time.

darkshift539

Dec 9, 2021
Just about to start my first playthrough, so no opinions to share about the game itself quite yet, but wanted to pipe in and say I love the pun regarding the university name. Quite cute/clever :p

4.40 star(s) 77 Votes