Aeriku

Dec 4, 2019
Really, really good game. The amount of content in this just makes me want more and I can sense that there's going to be a lot of additions.

Has anybody played through the football path? Is it possible to get taken off the bench?
You need to clear 5 unique skill checks IIRC

crave

May 1, 2017
Did I miss something with the adult camming? My current hint is to get creative and a fan may have an idea, which I thought was camming at the library, but I don't have the option to try it. Is there something I need to do in order to start that?

Dec 9, 2018
Did I miss something with the adult camming? My current hint is to get creative and a fan may have an idea, which I thought was camming at the library, but I don't have the option to try it. Is there something I need to do in order to start that?
I probably skipped that hint. Did you ever get the suggestion by a viewer to get something to eat? Pretty sure you need to be naked for that and then probably RNG, so better do a long stream.
Or maybe you need to deplete the stealth bar in the library?

crave

May 1, 2017
Nevermind, didn't realize it would be on the phone. I assumed it would be a new link.

Sep 26, 2020
How do you take a selfie for the roomate's girlfriend challenge. Do you need to be fully nude? I have my phone on my MC but there is no option to take a selfie also do not have have her number so I can't send a selfie to her either.
Have phone case or backpack in your outfit.
Sneak out into hall.
Sneak outside.
Move somewhere other than just outside your hall.
Click Phone in the menu on the left.
Click "Friends," because your roommate's lover is somehow your friend.
Click your roommate's lover's name.
Click "Send Selfie."
Click "Full body."
You can send full body nude pics to all your admirers too, but you have to close the phone to hit "continue" on the main page that may just possibly have someone who noticed you taking the lewd selfie then re-open the phone each time.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Version 04.22 is out and can be downloaded at itchio (see first page of this thread):

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Darina and LizJ

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
This game is great. My only complaint is that there's a bug where low charisma makes people not like you. No idea why it's like this...
jokes aside, wish there was a wiki

Golden Twink

Mar 23, 2020
Have phone case or backpack in your outfit.
Sneak out into hall.
Sneak outside.
Move somewhere other than just outside your hall.
Click Phone in the menu on the left.
Click "Friends," because your roommate's lover is somehow your friend.
Click your roommate's lover's name.
Click "Send Selfie."
Click "Full body."
You can send full body nude pics to all your admirers too, but you have to close the phone to hit "continue" on the main page that may just possibly have someone who noticed you taking the lewd selfie then re-open the phone each time.
Sending them an actual nude photo from the phone isn't required. It's an event that happens when you're streaking around campus while you have your phone on you.
You do realize I posted a modded version of 0422 2 days ago, right?
Not everyone wants a modded version of the game... especially when you have more notes about bugs you've added than actual content... and the "content" just being; causing sex scenes to just go infinitely.

Last edited:
Reactions: AelphysTerra

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
You do realize I posted a modded version of 0422 2 days ago, right?
Of course not - sorry pal and thanks for the mod.

Actually I did not notice the numbers, simply because I am not that impressed by your choice of improvements though I am happy that you do what you do. I'll check it out this evening.

Sant3224

Dec 6, 2022
My real critique for this game is the inclination system and the skills. Like, if your character has exhibitionism at level 5 or higher by the character creation, should't they be not ashamed of being naked/semi-nude at the dormitories by default? Instead of having to sleep and hope to unlock it and reduce the humiliation stats.
That same goes for sexual knowledge, shouldn't we have knowledge of all the kinks from the vanilla (lvl 1) to hardcore (lvl 10) when leveling up? Instead of grinding and hope that you've unlocked the preferred inclination.
Is just nitpicking tbh, since it's earlier yet to make real critiques, I just wished that reduced the grinding for unlock new choices/new sex options.

Reactions: Nevart

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
There is an error in code that stops the camgirl route at "get suggestion from the viewer", to fix change
<<elseif $location is "LibraryMezzanine" and $streaming and $streaming.xscreenname and $streaming.librarydare>>
to
<<elseif $location is "LibraryMezzanine" and $streaming.librarydare is true>>

In case you guy missed what to do there (i did), you get a suggestion from a viewer to stream in library, to to the second floor on a day when you have not streamed and stream from phone.

Edit: After playing through most of the game, while there is potential there, some events are not progressing (class harraser, admirer, roommates partner) and a lot of locations are quite limited in content outside of the typical find NPC and fuck him in a minigame.

Edit2: To progress roommate events after they wake you up go into the shower at 6-11 on saturday, sunday or monday.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 78 Votes