CHFan

Feb 25, 2019
Fun game, a lot of work must of gone into creating (or procedural generating) all the NPCs. Seems like there is a lot of things to do going from the 'Hints' tab but never seem to get some of them to progress (the roommate one, the stalker one and the crush one). In fact, I've spent enough time with the roommate gf in the quad/meal time to get her to like me and she's caught me in a few compromising positions that her lust is about 1/3rd of the way filled as well.

I've gotten a few classmates' romance bar filled up, is there any point in doing so right now? Is it possible to get a boy/girl friend? Also got assigned to the clinic by a professor, when I go in there's a short passage and the only option is to go outside. So I'm not sure how to proceed there, was hoping to be able to seduce a professor or two so I can skip class to stream.

Reactions: RyanCrossby

Aeriku

Dec 4, 2019
Seems like there is a lot of things to do going from the 'Hints' tab but never seem to get some of them to progress (the roommate one, the stalker one and the crush one). In fact, I've spent enough time with the roommate gf in the quad/meal time to get her to like me and she's caught me in a few compromising positions that her lust is about 1/3rd of the way filled as well.

I've gotten a few classmates' romance bar filled up, is there any point in doing so right now? Is it possible to get a boy/girl friend? Also got assigned to the clinic by a professor, when I go in there's a short passage and the only option is to go outside. So I'm not sure how to proceed there, was hoping to be able to seduce a professor or two so I can skip class to stream.
The roommate's partner is just about the dares for now and the next major update would be focused about relationships and you can officially go out with someone. As for the clinic, maybe you finished it already? Try checking the reminders on your phone.

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
I read on the roadmap something about special (unique) events in classes, right? What about them in your sport club, dorm or town?

Something like:

1) Someone is stealing underwear at the gym right under their noses and the only way to solve it by baiting your underwear to lure out the guilty person.

2) after a perverted event people (yeah, the more shy ones) got scared and bought up a lot of underwear at clothes store and now it is sold out. Problem: next cargo will be next week...hopefully. Right now when you need that (or not).

3) Trick or treating on Halloween while in costume. What will you do for more candy or money? (yes, some people do give a little money instead of candy)

sergii-g

Oct 5, 2017
Damn!
I hate "sandbox" games!
And more than "sandbox", i hate "text-based" games.

But this creation exploded my mind and forced me to review all my preferences. It's amazing! Have a very strong feeling that the level of intellect and imagination of the creator is on the "Gods" level)). The game absorbs from the very first minutes and completely, allowing you to not only enjoy the game itself, but also push your imagination to taste the most incredible scenarios.
Thank You very much, dear creator, for creating such a wonderful thing and sharing it with us!

Can anybody recommend, please, something similar to "power" and "impact" text-based games? I always pressed the "ignore" button, when I saw this "hashtag", it seems like I missed so many pleasant experiences.

Chiasm

Apr 20, 2020
Damn!
I hate "sandbox" games!
And more than "sandbox", i hate "text-based" games.

But this creation exploded my mind and forced me to review all my preferences. It's amazing! Have a very strong feeling that the level of intellect and imagination of the creator is on the "Gods" level)). The game absorbs from the very first minutes and completely, allowing you to not only enjoy the game itself, but also push your imagination to taste the most incredible scenarios.
Thank You very much, dear creator, for creating such a wonderful thing and sharing it with us!

Can anybody recommend, please, something similar to "power" and "impact" text-based games? I always pressed the "ignore" button, when I saw this "hashtag", it seems like I missed so many pleasant experiences.
"Simulator" and "Sandbox" tags are good to find games like this.

If you're after lifesims / time management specifically I'd check out (in no particular order) Evil 2, About it, Masters of Ranaa, Strive to Survive, Degrees of Lewdity, Lab Rats 2 (reformulate is the version being updated) and Flexible Survival to name some of my favorites that are similar to CoT.

sergii-g

Oct 5, 2017
"Simulator" and "Sandbox" tags are good to find games like this.

If you're after lifesims / time management specifically I'd check out (in no particular order) Evil 2, About it, Masters of Ranaa, Strive to Survive, Degrees of Lewdity, Lab Rats 2 (reformulate is the version being updated) and Flexible Survival to name some of my favorites that are similar to CoT.
Thank You very much for such a comprehensive answer. All except Lab rats 2 (which is one of my favorites) were "ignored". Need to try them, after - will try to use hashtags, which You suggested. Pretty sure, I missed smth very cool and pleasant.

Thank You!

gold_magistrate

Aug 20, 2017
How do you edit the .save file without it coming out as a blob of Text and Characters? The results are the same in wordpad/Word/Notepad etc.
1708464726902.png

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Anyone knows how to help the esport guy get the girl he liokes?

It's on the esport route, the promise is that my mc can change her avatar. Please no spoilers, I expect something funny to happen. But how to get there?

bazooka1911

Sep 23, 2017
How do you edit the .save file without it coming out as a blob of Text and Characters? The results are the same in wordpad/Word/Notepad etc.
View attachment 3372478
You can use .
Skill level max is level 10 which is 1000 (Level 1 = 100, Level 10 = 1000).
If level is beyond 1000, it may cause the level to be Nan.

Exhibitionism skill can cause a soft-lock in the game when set above 1000 (Nan).
There are cheats located in the Options > Difficulty Options, to adjust skill level and restore user's stat.
There will be a new option tab when enabled.

In save editor, you can adjust money and streaming popularity (Niche/CollegeCams).

CHFan

Feb 25, 2019
What are the variables for streaming popularity? I am unable to locate them in the console.

TerumiNin

Jan 9, 2019
How long is "a while" when dropping a team activity before being able to sign up for a different one? I wanted to test them all and made a save before signing up but it seems I overwrote it.

Dec 15, 2019
Anyone knows how to help the esport guy get the girl he liokes?

It's on the esport route, the promise is that my mc can change her avatar. Please no spoilers, I expect something funny to happen. But how to get there?
You need enough cam fame and then sing youserlf to the hot cam website and when she calls you to stream togther you just open on the hot cam website.

bazooka1911

Sep 23, 2017
What are the variables for streaming popularity? I am unable to locate them in the console.
Just ctrl+f, popularity. You would have to complete a quick stream so that the variable will be saved.
Then its just this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are some that I don't see any function yet like drunkenness and arousal (besides orgasm)
You can edit the popularity at the party as well but I think it just makes people hangout with you so you can "hook-up"

To trigger arcade side bets, play video game with somebody in lounge and not afford the bet. lose the bet.
You can edit the win chance in arcade for side bets and tournament. (Just search for chance and trash talk.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can also edit the win chance for football but even at 90%, you can still lose the match so edit the save before the end.

Instead of going to cheat needs everytime in the options, just set the "optneeddecaymultiplier": 0,

Last edited:

Z3r0K00l

Aug 30, 2022
The game has potential but right now is a bore and a chore, the core game play is a massive grind with lots of unnecessary clicks and it doesn't have enough content to justify it. worst of all is that the the lewd content is quite meh, definitely not worth the grind it takes to reach it.

Reactions: looseylucy

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
The game has potential but right now is a bore and a chore, the core game play is a massive grind with lots of unnecessary clicks and it doesn't have enough content to justify it. worst of all is that the the lewd content is quite meh, definitely not worth the grind it takes to reach it.
Without wanting to sound like a fanboy, I want to say that your opinion about the lewd content is surprising me a bit (of course the mechanic of the sex scenes gets old pretty fast, but storywise I think the dev are doing great so far I would say).

There is quiet a vast range of lewd content, and they keep writing more stuff with each update. There should be quite a lot of stuff for most tastes (recently I even encountered a bondage scene, which came as a big surprise. So far I did not encounter variations of that scene). And I would say that it is pretty well written.

Dec 15, 2019
Well, I#ve got that, but how does that help the task given by that esports guy?
if i'm not mistaken he ask you to do that if want any progress i stopped at this point dint go any further, i will try it later in next update, no time to touch the game now. If i'm not mistaken you can't progress with that whithout get her the hot stream or maybe you need more friendship with her.

4.40 star(s) 78 Votes