Geffe

Jul 14, 2019
I find the characters all blur together a bit. I wonder if giving every character a couple of random/semi-random face attributes could be a good idea e.g high cheekbones, freckles, big nose, lantern jaw, pouty lips, etc. Just to make it easier to picture the npcs, and make them more visually distinct in the player's mind.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Anyway, are the contents with Class Harasser only progress if MC is compliant/has high Compliance level?

XulOnTuesday

Aug 7, 2022
Found a softlock:
  1. Start a new game (or have 3 or less exhibitionism)
  2. Go into your Closet menu and create an unacceptable outfit that has at least one clothing item (like just a backpack)
  3. Change back into acceptable clothes
  4. Delete all outfits except the unacceptable one
  5. Cross the hall to the showers and enter the stall
  6. Change into your unacceptable outfit
  7. Strip and take a shower
Now, whatever you do, you can't leave the shower. If you change into your last worn clothes, you just change into the bad outfit. Waiting is disabled, and hunger/rest triggers can't fire. The only way out is to load a save.

Jan 25, 2020
Found a softlock:
  1. Start a new game (or have 3 or less exhibitionism)
  2. Go into your Closet menu and create an unacceptable outfit that has at least one clothing item (like just a backpack)
  3. Change back into acceptable clothes
  4. Delete all outfits except the unacceptable one
  5. Cross the hall to the showers and enter the stall
  6. Change into your unacceptable outfit
  7. Strip and take a shower
Now, whatever you do, you can't leave the shower. If you change into your last worn clothes, you just change into the bad outfit. Waiting is disabled, and hunger/rest triggers can't fire. The only way out is to load a save.
Thank you. We can probably add a "put on a towel and rush into your dorm room" thing to fix this.

Spamwise

Mar 29, 2020
if my eventual goal is to have sex with the roommate's partner, is it better to do the tasks or refuse?

I've had the hatefuck event pop before, but is there a friendship analogue?

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Does anyone know if there is a plan to either make alternative approach to BFF's relationship quest or at least make it possible to punish the fuckers, who mix their jizz into milkshakes? Jail, physical violence or at least a fucking suspension with the list of shit they've done publicly available.
I personally find it infuriating, that if you have a female BFF, they just chug that shit no questions asked. Like, bruh.
The game has all sorts of content optional, but not this?
Guess skipping the quest via some editing would also work, if somebody has done it and willing to share.

Or perhaps it is already a thing or can be turned off completely and I just don't know about it.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Devs added an alternative route for BFF, not tried yet but it starts with your clothes being stolen during a morning shower AFAIK. Also IIRC you can complete milkshake quest without needing to drink milkshake, but I'm not sure, not tried that either.

Game is great and have the potential to be fantastic, gives lots of freedom but also railroads and restricts some content, especially BFF and some other stories. For example I would like to reach BFF sex with regular hanging out, getting horny, drunk resulting in sexual interactions. Another example is you can't go wild in quad party on your own, flashing, dancing, teasing, etc...

But I'm guessing and hoping that devs will add more and give more freedom to the player eventually. Game is still in early phase of development and if they keep up the good work, it will only get better, so good luck to them.

Reactions: AgitatingSkeleton

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Game is great and have the potential to be fantastic, gives lots of freedom but also railroads and restricts some content, especially BFF and some other stories. For example I would like to reach BFF sex with regular hanging out, getting horny, drunk resulting in sexual interactions.
The newly added BFF path effectively is "regular hanging out, getting horny, resulting in sexual interactions" -- you pick talking about sex for regular hangouts at their dorm, and one of those eventually leads to full sex (while earlier ones involve some experimenting together)

While some scenes of those hangouts only become available after a few weeks in the game (gate events won't happen immediately) i don't think it's a big deal, and it makes the relationship more memorable than it'd be if it was just "grind three dates in two days and seeeeeeexxxx".

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I find the characters all blur together a bit.
The thing that makes it most problematic for me is the game's practice to add to your People list everyone MC had sex with, in single category of "Sexual Partners", regardless of nature how that happened. I just sucked a dick of a guy i don't even know name of because he paid $50 for it (or better yet, because he forced me to do it after i refused to pay him) you really think i'd want his contact info right then and there? At least put them in some "Johns" tab or something so they don't clog up the list of my actual sex partners.

It'd also help if the player was given ability to add a small note to character's profile, similar to what the Niche characters come with. That'd make it easier to put them in context at a glance.

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
View attachment 3712184

This is starting to irritate me to be honest. All I get that is tied to the possibility of getting the skimpy cheerleader outfit is this.

I saw in the files that the Coach reacts in a different manner instead of ignoring it when the event actually happens, but for the life of me, I don't know if there are any hidden requirements that need to be done to get it but I am getting frustrated. I keep trying and trying and nothing ever changes.

Does anybody know how to trigger this event? I'm out of options here
Well, it's much much easier if you are start as a somethat muscular character and then improve your physical condition. For footbal it's also helps to be tall or fat while being muscular.

MonkeyFunk

Oct 27, 2017
In case anyone else wanted to change their gender midrun, this is how you do it

SugarCube.State.variables.pcgender = "female"
SugarCube.State.variables.pc.body_parts.splice(SugarCube.State.variables.pc.body_parts.indexOf("penis"), 1, "vagina")
SugarCube.State.variables.pc.body_parts.splice(SugarCube.State.variables.pc.body_parts.indexOf("balls"), 1, "clitoris")

Last edited:
Jan 25, 2020
New 0.5 Public release is out! Notes in collapsible.

Major Update "Sticky Situationships" (v0.5.0h)

A major roadmap update is here, adding relationships to the game (platonic, romantic, and more) and changing how you interact with NPCs. You can now officially have an exclusive romantic partner, regular FWBs, ongoing rivalries, and more. New date/hangout types have been added, NPCs now have more predictable nightlife schedules, and you can now approach and talk to any NPC at your current location.

This update involved extensive changes to core systems and intersected with basically every area of the game. As we move forward, relationships and NPC interactions will continue to be fleshed out within this new framework. Extending relationship and NPC interaction content will continue to be the focus as we move on to developing the July update.

Thanks as always to the contributor team, who added quite a lot to this update!

Complete release notes:
Download:
itch.io:

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
In case anyone else wanted to change their gender midrun, this is how you do it

SugarCube.State.variables.pcgender = "female"
SugarCube.State.variables.pc.body_parts.splice(SugarCube.State.variables.pc.body_parts.indexOf("penis"), 1, "vagina")
SugarCube.State.variables.pc.body_parts.splice(SugarCube.State.variables.pc.body_parts.indexOf("balls"), 1, "clitoris")
This will be helpful, thanks.

Dec 16, 2019
It has been a while since I played, could anyone answer me something: can you be the top on male/male STORY CONTENT? Because I remember that both in the roomate partner and best friend the narrative is you being the bottom and I don't like that.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
It has been a while since I played, could anyone answer me something: can you be the top on male/male STORY CONTENT? Because I remember that both in the roomate partner and best friend the narrative is you being the bottom and I don't like that.
Not sure where this idea comes from, but BFF storyline has MC learn anal sex by practicing on BFF's butt (to be exact, who gets to do whom depends on whether MC is anal virgin) and the final scene has them 69, with no one being top or bottom.

Roommate's partner is all about them being dominant though (regardless of genders) so if that's not your thing then yes, you'll probably want to object to it early.

Reactions: kunIOIOIOIOIO
4.30 star(s) 82 Votes