XulOnTuesday

Aug 7, 2022
Ooh! I'm really enjoying being able to talk to people. The game feels so much more alive. It's more like the npcs are in the room with you, instead of just being a list of name on the wall.

I've found a bug already! It's conditions are a bit rare, so I can DM saves if needed. If you proc EventResHallLoungeFriend when finishing InPersonDialogueMenu, the wrong name is displayed in the line "You finish your conversation with WHOEVER and she walks away." It should be the previous npc, but the new npc's name is displayed.

Reactions: domdale and ffive

portrapoodle

Jul 9, 2017
Anyone know how to develop the classroom harasser scenes at the film production lab?

From the code, it looks like you can become a sub, but it's not triggering for me.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Is the best friend's name random or is it always Paxton? bcuz this time I got Alejandro
Pretty sure it's random, but RNG depends on the world seed, so you'll get the same for the games with the same seed?

(for reference, she's Arely Wilcox in my game)

Sep 26, 2020
Has any new special seeds been added or is there a way to make your own?
See this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/course-of-temptation-v0-5-0h-anthaum.190412/post-13364445

It's an html file, so you can open Notepad then drag it in to open it, edit it as text and save it.
If you want to do "save as," you need to make sure you've selected "all file types" and put .html on the end of the filename.
Easier, imo, to duplicate the file first then rename and edit the duplicate.

Code:
setup.Worldgen.special_seeds = {
    "dangerzone": {
        description: "Most NPCs are forceful.",
        addinclinations: ["Dominant", "Dominant Vibe", "Taker", "Breaker", "Sadist"],
        reminclinations: ["Submissive", "Submissive Vibe", "Target", "Humiliation Kink", "Insecure", "Loner"],
    },
    "firmhand": {
        description: "Most NPCs are dominant.",
        addinclinations: ["Dominant", "Dominant Vibe"],
        reminclinations: ["Submissive", "Submissive Vibe"],
    },
    "velvetrope": {
        description: "Most NPCs are submissive.",
        addinclinations: ["Submissive", "Submissive Vibe"],
        reminclinations: ["Dominant", "Dominant Vibe"],
    },
That's what SpikyHair copied from the file.
You can just copy one of those examples and change it as necessary to create your own seed.

There's a list on fandom, or you could read the code to find them all yourself.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
The ability to interact with characters directly is great, but there's currently what i'd consider a bug with them: flirt interactions don't test target's sexuality. As the result, characters who don't have desired type of relationship with MC (and fall under the default case) increase their lust/romance with MC even though they have no interest in MC's gender and don't raise these bars in other kind of interactions.

edit: another glitch:

1717862548327.png

Pretty sure the owner of burger joint in my playthrough is a guy, not a "her". Also, he'll give the number even thought the relationship is at literal 0/1/0 which, while not a bug per se, feels pretty early, compared to how it takes quite a bit more otherwise.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
On a different note, there's a bit of a bug with EventProfessorSex -- it has two variants, for the "first time" and repeats, and it determines that based on whether professor_intimacy() returns 1 or 2. The catch is, a disciplinarian or intense professor can advance intimacy value to 2 in the EventProfessorHelpDictateNaked branch. This potentially leads to a situation where "the first sex" scene with intense or disciplinarian professor never plays (if the HelpDictate even happened earlier) and the game skips straight to the "repeat" variant.

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
Another bug I encountered is when your mc goes on a booty call and the guy
Perhaps your MC just submitted to his will enough times to raise the D/S level..
Tried to change position?

Is the best friend's name random or is it always Paxton? bcuz this time I got Alejandro
Pretty sure it's random, but RNG depends on the world seed, so you'll get the same for the games with the same seed?

(for reference, she's Arely Wilcox in my game)
Sex, seed, changing world ratio would bring always some changes..

Last edited:

Cyrix98

Nov 13, 2018
is there any way to seduce your roommate as a rival? or do you have to not ever become a rival? i would love a situation where you both hate each other but find each other hot and just fuck

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
is there any way to seduce your roommate as a rival? or do you have to not ever become a rival? i would love a situation where you both hate each other but find each other hot and just fuck
Don't know about seduction, but there's seemingly some roommate's partner content which can trigger after 3 months or so, that involves the roommate in some capacity.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Wish you could also delete contacts on your phone to reduce the bloat.
You can sort of do that using the developer console: SugarCube.State.variables.people.Person Name.phone (where Person Name is the person's actual name) is a flag which is true if you have their phone contact, and false otherwise.

It's not entirely fireproof though, since the phone defaults to listing all people in given category (e.g. ones you've had sex with for Booty Calls) no matter if you actually have their phone number.

Last edited:

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Perhaps your MC just submitted to his will enough times to raise the D/S level..
Tried to change position?
No, no - it happened BEFORE any sex was going on, 1) Meeting 2) Greeting (agreeing to "on your knees") 3) "make out" / deadlock. It certainly is a bug OR it is unfinished and got in the game too early.

And

Last edited:

Fushan

Donor
Respected User
Aug 12, 2016
i have attended party 48 times, no best friend paper? or how do you unlock it. you just visit room at 6pm and choose hang out or what?

4.30 star(s) 82 Votes