Spamwise

Mar 29, 2020
my roommate's girlfriend spawned as a virgin in my latest playthrough.

I'm not complaining, but he probably should be, and someone should perhaps check her code.

Stressedout9103

Dec 6, 2023
My anti-virus is marking the newest version as a trojan is my anti-virus flagging it wrong? I Just downloaded it off of itch io and it wasn't flagged, after checking the itch io version is 5.0.i the dev likely just messed something up with the code, so it's likely a false alarm.

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
This is a late reply to earlier discussions about trying to get a sports team to change to a different gender overall, like football players from male to female, or cheerleaders from female to male, etc.

I think so, I tried to join the cheerleader team with a world full of men/transmen/enbies, and the team still had females on them.
Probably because I didn't checked the option "traditional teams" during world building
So, late late reply:
If you open up the game in the editor, you can look at this section to further control the the genders of the various sports teams when a new seed/world is being generated.
In the current build 5.0h, if you start at around line 48801 (I use Notepad++ to look mainly), you'll see the beginning of the functions used to assign roles to your student population regarding sports. Jocks, Cheerleaders, Pro Gamers... and then functions to fill the the various sports teams with those tagged persons (Jocks go into Football and Swimming; the rest go into their respective teams.

These have seperate functions for male and female jocks, or male and female cheerleaders, as well as "potential partners" (I'm assuming that's relative to the pc but not sure). Anyhow, if you go into those functions and change the genders, you can more or less control the genders that a team will pick from the population. It won't be perfect, but it will be very close.

So for instance: the pick male jock function, I can change the genders to female in the first part (so that later calls for male jocks to fill teams will pick female jocks), and then the same in the second part for if the algorithm fails to find any suitable female genders
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thus, this would get me closer to getting a death by snu snu sports team.

You can do the same thing for the cheerleader functions to get the men/transmen/enbies cheeleader team that you wanted (with the appropriate genders edited in). Keep in mind of course that these functions draw from the available population, and that second function (under if !found) is for widening the gender selection if it can't find the gender it's looking for. So if you limit it without having a large enough population of the genders you're looking for... I'm not quite sure what happens?

And of course this only applies before world generation.

Edit: Also, you'd leave "Traditional sports team genders" checked when using this method.

Last edited:
Aug 6, 2017
My anti-virus is marking the newest version as a trojan is my anti-virus flagging it wrong? I Just downloaded it off of itch io and it wasn't flagged, after checking the itch io version is 5.0.i the dev likely just messed something up with the code, so it's likely a false alarm.
More than likely a false positive. 95% of the time you don't need anything other than Windows Defender anyway, all others are basically just bloatware nowadays.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
firmhand: Dominant NPCs
velvetrope: Submissive NPCs
dangerzone: Forceful NPCs

If there are more, no idea.
I usually put something random there when i start a new game: 'matrix', 'kungfu', 'prisonfuntime'...

Maybe it has an effect, maybe it doesn't, but even if nothing changes from the default i won't lose out on anything by doing it so...

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Did anyone encounter anything happening regarding esport mtches or esport matchgames with the remote dildo? Nothing ever happened to my mc so far, even going to the matches and watching them.

Aramitz

Jul 2, 2018
Has anyone information about that line from the patchnote:
  • Some NPCs are inclined towards D/s relationships in which the dominant can set rules for their submissive to follow
Any way to detect such NPCs more easily ? Are we talking about special NPCs only, or does that exist also for random ones ?

Reactions: Sant3224

tedcrilly

Dec 27, 2017
I've seen mention of a character called "The Religious Girl", but never come across her in-game; can someone provide more info? I came across a girl with the "Religious" trait, but I'm assuming it's something different?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I've seen mention of a character called "The Religious Girl", but never come across her in-game; can someone provide more info? I came across a girl with the "Religious" trait, but I'm assuming it's something different?
It's one of "special characters" but she only appears in cheerleading practice events.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Ah, okay, so does that mean I have to become a cheerleader to see her?
In theory you might be able to run into her randomly during regular interactions, since she's just one of the students so should appear in all kinds of places. But cheerleading is probably the only way to get her introduced "officially".

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
On another note, question: my MC has bought a strap-on, and she has Toy Enthusiast inclination which allows sex partner to use your toys... but there doesn't seem to be any way to get the sex partner to fuck MC with it? It seems that i have to equip it in advance for the options to fuck the other person with it to even appear. If i don't, then there's no option during the scene for either person to equip it. If i take it off during the sex scene then, similarly, there's no option to put it on again, or have the other person equip it and fuck MC.

Kind of sucks, because i'd like my MC to lose her virginity with her BFF :cautious:

edit: on yet different note, some... questionable logic in EventQuickieBurgerQuickie -- if MC gets the john to fuck her in the ass instead of pussy and ends the encounter after the guy cums, they withhold the payment even though they were more than happy to bust the nut into that hole.

Last edited:

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Any one can point out AGAIN how to trigger the stuff with the roommate / roommates boyfriend (The dares)? I've been told here that the first step was to spy on thme having sex at the weekend (Friday to Saturday, maybe also Sunday). At the moment I am about ten ingame-weeks and it just does not fire. Any other prerequsite except for going to bed on the weekends? The hint given here said "after the Quadparty" - which to me means ist is okay to go to bed at 4 in inn the morning (that's when the party ends). But even going to bed before midnight - nothing.

And - how much content is already in the game of the new stuff (D&D and "Media Production Lab")? My mc keeps gping there 4-5 times a week and there seem to be 3-4 scenes playing out, only one of them for each path woth mentioning. No need for spoilers, can someone just call out the numbers how many different things can happen in these arcs as of now (I don't get it how the whole stuff with the console works... sorry!). The game keeps getting bettter and better, but wasting time on unfinished arcs gets repetetive all too soon.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
which to me means ist is okay to go to bed at 4 in inn the morning (that's when the party ends). But even going to bed before midnight - nothing.
Try to pick shorter sleep -- 6 hours one, so you wake up before noon. The game does seem to skip the roommate sex thing if you get up in the afternoon.

My mc keeps gping there 4-5 times a week and there seem to be 3-4 scenes playing out, only one of them for each path woth mentioning.
There's 10 or so different scenes by the looks of it, although maybe half of them is locked behind MC's outfit -- they require either chance of nip slip, or a skirt that can show too much.

Reactions: ray3dave

Sneak0

Apr 16, 2018
Is it possible to be Polyamorous? It says it is locked when you begin playing. Do I have to try to get into multiple relationships or is there something else I need to do to unlock it?
Thank you in advance for the help =)

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Try to pick shorter sleep -- 6 hours one, so you wake up before noon. The game does seem to skip the roommate sex thing if you get up in the afternoon.

[I doubt that - being a cheater 6 hours was enough for my mc]

There's 10 or so different scenes by the looks of it, although maybe half of them is locked behind MC's outfit -- they require either chance of nip slip, or a skirt that can show too much.
[puh. Of course I tried out various outfits, because it makes sense. I got cleavage filming (yawn) and skirt squishing (yawn)...]

THANKS any way. I won't go there anymore until tere will be more content. The game gets better and better, but so much speedclicking still happening...

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
I have got a quick question after testing the game for 3 in game months.
Is it possible for a female MC to either have sex or get in a relationship with a female NPC that has a boyfriend?
I have managed to do it with a male NPC who had a girlfriend and a female NPC that had a girlfriend.
However I have not managed to get a female NPC that has a boyfriend to either have sex, kiss or date my female MC.
Also in the world setting before starting the game. I made all generated NPCs bisexual.

Also the female NPC I am referring to is not a special NPC so in theory she should be bi so I have no idea why I can max out both her friendship and lust bar but I can't go any further than that. If the female NPC is straight I don't know why the description doesn't say she has no interest in women or why if they are straight how my female MC can make them lust after them?

Not hating on the game I love it and think the 0.5 version has been the best update the game has had so far but I am just worried I am trying to do something that impossible and I am wasting my time.

Has anyone else managed to do this or the opposite of getting a Male MC to seduce a Male NPC with a girlfriend?

Spamwise

Mar 29, 2020
Has anyone else managed to do this or the opposite of getting a Male MC to seduce a Male NPC with a girlfriend?
I managed to seduce a coupled lesbian with a male mc, but that was an outlier. The only reason it worked is I got to have sex with her through an arcade event.

Reactions: fetishgirl

Specializt

May 23, 2017
So a gf broke up with my mc, they got back together, but after they back together, she refuses to do anything sexual, is this intended?

4.30 star(s) 82 Votes