Kallumin

Jan 2, 2018
As far as I can tell, if they are in a poly relationship with you, they are automatically in a relationship with the rest of your polycule. But you only see this when you initiate the poly hangouts.

I don't think there's any practical limit on how many people can be in your polycule.

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
A question: are there any scenes involving roommate, outside of spying on them having sex with their partner, or roommate is set to despise you no matter what? On related note, is there a way to have sex with their partner?

Reactions: Kionatria
Jun 17, 2023
A question: are there any scenes involving roommate, outside of spying on them having sex with their partner, or roommate is set to despise you no matter what? On related note, is there a way to have sex with their partner?
I've caught roommate masturbating, then a few days later roommate's gf came by and I ratted out roommate to her, and instead of giving a challenge like normal, she ordered roommate give me head as punishment for masturbating without permission.

Reactions: Aazkaal

Lolnoder

Sep 11, 2020
I've caught roommate masturbating, then a few days later roommate's gf came by and I ratted out roommate to her, and instead of giving a challenge like normal, she ordered roommate give me head as punishment for masturbating without permission.
Damn I feel like I've read about several scenes related to roommate's partner in this thread that have never shown up in any of my games even though I've played this game quite a lot. Do you have to play for ages to reach the new content? I quit my first run after about 4 months, and ever since then I have used cheat mode so I run out of interesting content by that point anyway. My reason for restarting has mostly been compatibility issues with the newest patch at the time.

Reactions: ray3dave

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
After the scene where the harrasser tries to get you to give her oral, how do you progress?
In my case, i did that a few more times and got the following to trigger:

harasser.png

If you Turn the tables you become their dom and you can set rules for them and they get added as Romantic Partner even if you're already in a relationship with someone that isn't okay with sharing.

Took a number of attempts though, there's apparently a hidden 'control' stat and i consistently had her give me head instead after following her into the bathroom (also 3 Assertiveness btw) and filming it on her own phone like she intended to do with me.

BMVV

Jul 16, 2019
In my case, i did that a few more times and got the following to trigger:

View attachment 3832073

If you Turn the tables you become their dom and you can set rules for them and they get added as Romantic Partner even if you're already in a relationship with someone that isn't okay with sharing.

Took a number of attempts though, there's apparently a hidden 'control' stat and i consistently had her give me head instead after following her into the bathroom (also 3 Assertiveness btw) and filming it on her own phone like she intended to do with me.
So I have to get her to service me a few more times? Dang. Thanks though.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Damn I feel like I've read about several scenes related to roommate's partner in this thread that have never shown up in any of my games even though I've played this game quite a lot. Do you have to play for ages to reach the new content? I quit my first run after about 4 months, and ever since then I have used cheat mode so I run out of interesting content by that point anyway. My reason for restarting has mostly been compatibility issues with the newest patch at the time.
Same here - in five playthroughs I only got it once, the hints given here did not help. I can't trigger he stuff. I am willing to believe that there is lots of content you don't get to see because it is gated and the gates are too narrow. E.g. I played the new update a bit and did nor encounter anything new apart from the group meetings that you can actively iniciate (and that seem a bit boring to me).

David__14

Feb 18, 2020
I hope at some point we can bring up the things the harasser does like telling people we give head for 5 bucks or stealing our homework and kindly tell them to knock it off at the photoroom hhangout. They can feel like 2 different people where in the hang out they can be almost nice and their hostility comes from them having high standards and judging other people/the mc for not applying themselves, but then in class they act like a stereotypical bully who just seems to get off on causing us misery, when I was getting the implication from the hangouts that they see potential in the MC and also maybe thinks they're cute.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shadowcat69514

Oct 16, 2018
Same here - in five playthroughs I only got it once, the hints given here did not help. I can't trigger he stuff. I am willing to believe that there is lots of content you don't get to see because it is gated and the gates are too narrow. E.g. I played the new update a bit and did nor encounter anything new apart from the group meetings that you can actively iniciate (and that seem a bit boring to me).
Here as well. The last two updates, out of the additional 150+ events iirc, I've only encountered.... two or so. The tourist that brings you back to their hotel room and the (very tame) D&D sessions. Nuts.

Last edited:

Diasenner

Nov 25, 2020
I would love to see a chastity cage sex toy added and for your partner to be able to be the keyholder! This game is ripe for a feminization storyline as well, with treatments/surgeries at the clinic, Dom partners, collars, it's perfect! Bring on the sissification tag because it's got everything a growing sissy wants in a game~!

Reactions: fremajl

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Here as well. The last two updates, out of the additional 150+ events iirc, I've only encountered.... two or so. The tourist that brings you back to their hotel room and the (very tame) D&D sessions. Nuts.
Plus some events just don't trigger any more, e.g. my female mc was asked to give head for 5 bucks about 5 times - and then never again.

Reactions: Shadowcat69514

BMVV

Jul 16, 2019
Plus some events just don't trigger any more, e.g. my female mc was asked to give head for 5 bucks about 5 times - and then never again.
Yeah I noticed that too. Strange. Seems like a lot of stuff got locked on accident. Events, relationships, etc.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Anyone knows how many types of teachers there are? I only got the silent, seemingly dominant ones and kind, (sadly) married ones.

So far I only got the naked cleaning and handjob from the silent teachers. Will I get more scenes or are those the only ones I'll get from them?

4.30 star(s) 85 Votes