almostideal

May 12, 2020
Yeah, it was probably Chaste, going by the name. 'No sex before marriage' in a game where marriage hasn't been implemented (yet)... can lead to an MC that refuses to have penetrative sex :p
I'd been saving the V-card for the best friend and put in he chaste inclination and MC was not willing to push it in, I uninclined it and she was willing to go all the way, the more you know.

Edit: I'm 99% sure that's what happened though.

Kallumin

Jan 2, 2018
I'd like the sex to be more gamified.

- Sex positions based on skill of the person (if a person doesn't have much sexual knowledge they won't know how to do certain sex acts / positions and they open up with the increase of sexual knowledge)

- More corruption of the female character removes the ability to say no to things. This is really needed, as when I play as a female, I want to play as a girl avoiding sex, trying to stay pure and slowly getting corrupted and no longer having the willpower to say no as a character (obviously you could use the in-game options to prevent this) so it's not non-con it's just corruption. Also, guys who the character is more attracted to, and the better their charisma is, the harder it is to say no.
The first point is already implemented. You can see this even with just jacking off if you're playing a male char, you get more options with higher hand skill, and it's the same for oral and penetrative (and vaginal with a female MC), respectively.

As for the second, I don't think this would fit this game, and is much more naturally a part of DoL. The devs are also very adamant that any form of non-con are a no go due to Patreon rules, even consensual non-con. So I doubt this will ever be in-game. Perhaps mods could help you here. But I don't expect a corruption mechanic to make it into Course of Temptation.

Jdsiis

Aug 4, 2021
As for the second, I don't think this would fit this game, and is much more naturally a part of DoL. The devs are also very adamant that any form of non-con are a no go due to Patreon rules, even consensual non-con. So I doubt this will ever be in-game. Perhaps mods could help you here. But I don't expect a corruption mechanic to make it into Course of Temptation.
Let's hope modders can implement a corruption system that corrupts both the MC and has the MC corrupt others depending on choices.

But I disagree that corruption of a character over time implies non-con or even consensual non-con. It's just, you've lost inhibition due to corruption and now, due to horniness and high submission / attraction to x character, you just no longer have to option to say no to certain things (they can choose in the options to avoid this). It's just corruption, not non-con.

I'm not saying that anyone who comes up to you and asks to fuck should mean that a highly corrupted character shouldn't have the option to say no, it's just if they insist and the MC indulges them a bit, it snowballs into being no longer able to deny the MC's horniness and thus not able to say no.

Does Patreon consider that non-con? If so, we need to all start using a different platform.

Flankspeed

Sep 12, 2020
Is the only way to make money early on the store on campus and the burger joint? Before you can buy pc/streaming equipment I mean.
Is the max the burger join will pay $15 an hour ?
Is there anyway to make money early in the morning or late at night? You can't stream...I wish there was a programming skill or Youtube equivalent that you could make money off and increase you skills when your roommate is sleeping.

Last edited:

BMVV

Jul 16, 2019
Figured out what was wrong with relationship bugs. I broke up with The Best Friend on a hunch and with her out of the way I could successfully get as many people as I wanted into a relationship. I couldn't prior despite the fact she accepted a polyamorous relationship.
Does anybody know how to fix this or to restart a relationship with the Best Friend after breaking up?

gz27

Dec 26, 2018
Question, I ran two saves, one sub and one dom. In the sub one I was able to get a mistress, but I don't seem to be able to become one in the dom save. Any ideas?

Kallumin

Jan 2, 2018
Is the only way to make money early on the store on campus and the burger joint? Before you can buy pc/streaming equipment I mean.
Is there anyway to make money early in the morning or late at night? You can't stream...I wish there was a programming skill or Youtube equivalent that you could make money off and increase you skills when your roommate is sleeping.
Depending on how high your disinhibition and exhibitionism stats are at game start, there are also the side bets at the arcade. I think if you start as non-exclusive or polyamorous, you can take part in them from day 1.

Ruser

Nov 3, 2018
You can stream with your phone in early game till you have more money

Reactions: GokutheG

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
If you level up your video game stat a bit, you can make decent money with the sidebets at the arcade, especially if you're okay with a bit of save scumming.

Reactions: GokutheG

SadTigerRoars

Jun 21, 2023
Nice game, definitely one of the better simulator game even with images. Can't wait to see the rest of the things promised on the roadmap. I wish that most of the story beats weren't locked behind waiting for RNG to decide when you move forward though. Really kills the flow if you have to wait a week just coasting until you get another shot at progressing with what you want to do.

Flankspeed

Sep 12, 2020
Thanks for the replies about making early money. How do you unlock betting in the Arcade? I never seem to get this option when I go there.

Maxxie42

Jun 5, 2021
Thanks for the replies about making early money. How do you unlock betting in the Arcade? I never seem to get this option when I go there.
You need to learn about it. The quickest way is to play game with somebody in the lounge of your residence, and when they ask if you want to make a bet, say you can't afford it.

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

Flankspeed

Sep 12, 2020
You need to learn about it. The quickest way is to play game with somebody in the lounge of your residence, and when they ask if you want to make a bet, say you can't afford it.
Ah that explains it, thanks. I hadn't really engaged with the whole betting in the lounge stuff since my video game skill is not very high. I'll give it a try.

Flankspeed

Sep 12, 2020
So, I manage to wageslave my way to 11$ at QuickieBurger. Can I still go up and get new contents, or is that it?
You can get it to $15. Just keep working there and eventually a coworker will talk to you about a questline involving a protest for higher wages. There is a side quest to convince another co-worker to join the protest. If you agree and are successful you will get a raise to $15. I don't know if it goes any higher than that at the moment.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Samuel Hidayat
4.30 star(s) 85 Votes