Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Is there any event with teachers, aside interacting with them in both classroom and town? No romance yet?

BMVV

Jul 16, 2019
I wish there was a cheat menu to manually adjust relationship status when it's bugged like this or to force events in the area to trigger.

labatadoria

Aug 16, 2019
In my case, i did that a few more times and got the following to trigger:

View attachment 3832073

If you Turn the tables you become their dom and you can set rules for them and they get added as Romantic Partner even if you're already in a relationship with someone that isn't okay with sharing.

Took a number of attempts though, there's apparently a hidden 'control' stat and i consistently had her give me head instead after following her into the bathroom (also 3 Assertiveness btw) and filming it on her own phone like she intended to do with me.
Is the only way to proceed ratting her out to the teacher? I was hoping I'd be able to get her into me and turn the tables through seduction and my own assertiveness.

Proactive

Apr 7, 2017
Am I crazy or can male characters not insert their dick, the option seems to be missing. Is there a size limit or something?

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Am I crazy or can male characters not insert their dick, the option seems to be missing. Is there a size limit or something?
Had no problems with that on my own 'max sized' male character.

Some sexual positions block access to certain parts of your partner's body though, and the part needs to be unoccupied, i.e. if you're teasing someone's nipples you can't also suck them.

Then there's encounters such as the Harasser's toll and bathroom events, and arcade lewd punishments, that very specifically limit the actions you can do to what is stated (usually giving head) so you can't turn that into full-on sex.

Was it one of those three?

Is the only way to proceed ratting her out to the teacher? I was hoping I'd be able to get her into me and turn the tables through seduction and my own assertiveness.
I didn't rat her out to the teacher myself since i wanted to build up Assertiveness, but apparently the game does warn you when the Harasser would be removed from the game in red text. You can do it through bathroom visits and trying to push past people asking for a toll though, what matters is the buildup of the hidden control stat with them.

Last edited:

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
You have to "tease pussy with dick" first, maybe two or three times, after that you have the option to insert it.

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
I once unlocked the online exotic sex toys shop by accident (tentacle dildos, horse strapons, etc), then, also by accident, overwrote that save. How can that shop be unlocked again? I know that it's RNG, but where the best place to "farm" for related events?

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
I once unlocked the online exotic sex toys shop by accident (tentacle dildos, horse strapons, etc), then, also by accident, overwrote that save. How can that shop be unlocked again? I know that it's RNG, but where the best place to "farm" for related events?
I unlocked this by peeking at someone in the dorm receiving a parcel delivery from the company selling those moster toys, so I guess you need be somewhat of a voyeur to happen upon the scene. Then, my MC ordered t-shirts from that company along with the toys and wearing it in public drew attention of some other monster toy enthusiasts resulting in a dragon dildo fucking session.

Jdsiis

Aug 4, 2021
I'd like the sex to be more gamified.

- More dirty talk depending on character traits and inclinations / openness
- Talk around cock / boob / ass size / attractiveness (examples: Wow, such a huge cock / Umm... is it in yet?)
- Having vaginas stretched out by cock size and tracking how loose / tight a vagina is. (Depending on how big the cock is, the females vagina may be loosened for a short period of time. If the female is getting fucked by a huge cock regularly, have her vagina loosened almost permanently)
- Doing Yoga should tighten the vagina back up slowly
- Sex positions based on skill of the person (if a person doesn't have much sexual knowledge they won't know how to do certain sex acts / positions and they open up with the increase of sexual knowledge)
- Have people comment on sex skill and change the dialogue accordingly (Example, if you have a blowjob skill of 1: Ow, watch your teeth, are you literally blowing on my cock? They might even stop you or just bend you over instead. Or if you are really good, note how the character is taking the whole cock down their throat and licking their balls at the same time etc. and have the male react accordingly. It would also change the pleasure given.
- More corruption of the female character removes the ability to say no to things. This is really needed, as when I play as a female, I want to play as a girl avoiding sex, trying to stay pure and slowly getting corrupted and no longer having the willpower to say no as a character (obviously you could use the in-game options to prevent this) so it's not non-con it's just corruption. Also, guys who the character is more attracted to, and the better their charisma is, the harder it is to say no.
- Similar fame system to DoL, have people take pictures of you doing lewd things etx (I know this is somewhat implmented but we need more)

I know some of the stuff I listed is already in development, but just a little stream of conciousness.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
- Having vaginas stretched out by cock size and tracking how loose / tight a vagina is. (Depending on how big the cock is, the females vagina may be loosened for a short period of time. If the female is getting fucked by a huge cock regularly, have her vagina loosened almost permanently)
One could add more options (and occasions) for different versions of double and triple pens with such a system as well. I mean...hell, since it is "just" text based, there are so many possibilities here and the groundwork seems to be very solid already...

Acidcola

Nov 2, 2018
That is also possible, but you have to get her to negative control, by being dommy with her (most interaction it means declining what she requires, especially stuff about your homework).

BMVV

Jul 16, 2019
Figured out what was wrong with relationship bugs. I broke up with The Best Friend on a hunch and with her out of the way I could successfully get as many people as I wanted into a relationship. I couldn't prior despite the fact she accepted a polyamorous relationship.

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
I unlocked this by peeking at someone in the dorm receiving a parcel delivery from the company selling those moster toys, so I guess you need be somewhat of a voyeur to happen upon the scene. Then, my MC ordered t-shirts from that company along with the toys and wearing it in public drew attention of some other monster toy enthusiasts resulting in a dragon dildo fucking session.
Thanks. Triggered another event which unlocked it by just entering and leaving the dorm over and over until it triggered (reloading if reaching night).

By the way, noticed a funny bug related to those dildos: the game counts dildos for the purpose of getting Satisfaction from Attentive Lover inclination if you masturbate with it. Yet to check if it only applies to monster toys, or any dildos.

Reactions: Kionatria
4.30 star(s) 85 Votes