Mar 28, 2018
You should think about starting a thread over in mods and maybe get a mod to link it to the front page of this game.

On a side note no plans for a non-con mod?
Yeah sounds like a good idea. No plans for that type of mod though I'm upgrading the modders guide I've made and I just made a discord for modding the game. So if anybody wants advice on a mod like them I could help them

Reactions: BirdFlu and smith66
Mar 28, 2018
How do you "see" it if activated? Can I cheat it by tweaking the variable like the rest?
I put "Pregnancy to 1 but idk how it manifests in game
Pregnancy starts at 5 and "ends" at 250. It's not recommended to use console commands because you need a reference for the person you got pregnant/got pregnant by.
If you want to cheat to get pregnant easily, go to the campus store and buy Fertility Up! if you're a female or Verility Up! if you're a male. Pregnancy goes up 10 per day so you should become fully pregnant in 25 in game days, close to a month. But along the way you will see changes to your/their appearance.
Later on tonight I'll add a dialogue option to give Birth and give the child to your parents to take care of. Along with modifying the summer event so that you spend the summer taking care of your child/ren while not in school.

Last edited:

elstupidwolf

Jun 2, 2017
Pregnancy starts at 5 and "ends" at 250. It's not recommended to use console commands because you need a reference for the person you got pregnant/got pregnant by.
If you want to cheat to get pregnant easily, go to the campus store and buy Fertility Up! if you're a female or Verility Up! if you're a male. Pregnancy goes up 10 per day so you should become fully pregnant in 25 in game days, close to a month. But along the way you will see changes to your/their appearance.
Birth is not implemented yet, I'm not even sure how I would go about that given it's an adult game lol.
Thanks

elstupidwolf

Jun 2, 2017
Later on tonight I'll add a dialogue option to give Birth and give the child to your parents to take care of. Along with modifying the summer event so that you spend the summer taking care of your child/ren while not in school.
Weird, doesn't seems to work

Mar 28, 2018
Weird, doesn't seems to work
If you downloaded the mod more than 5 hours ago, it's probably running the version where the determine pregnancy function isn't working properly.

Otherwise, I'm assuming you got or gave someone else a creampie and there's no data on your/their page indicating that they're pregnant?

If you don't see that then cheat add money and buy as many fert ups & veril ups as possible (like 30 of them) and consume them all and then try for a baby just to test and see if it actually works. Send me the save file after you've chugged, then another after you got pregnant. It would be best to message me on discord

elstupidwolf

Jun 2, 2017
If you downloaded the mod more than 5 hours ago, it's probably running the version where the determine pregnancy function isn't working properly.

Otherwise, I'm assuming you got or gave someone else a creampie and there's no data on your/their page indicating that they're pregnant?

If you don't see that then cheat add money and buy as many fert ups & veril ups as possible (like 30 of them) and consume them all and then try for a baby just to test and see if it actually works. Send me the save file after you've chugged, then another after you got pregnant. It would be best to message me on discord

Where did you put the "new" version? I might try that instead

Ayam85

Sep 10, 2019
Can anyone upload the graphic mod here? I couldn't get into Discord because my account has been banned. Nothing in Reddit either.

sakuzuda

Nov 24, 2021
Can anyone upload the graphic mod here? I couldn't get into Discord because my account has been banned. Nothing in Reddit either.
how about making secondary account?
I have two account in case something like that happen
(also, what did you do that you got banned?)

Ayam85

Sep 10, 2019
how about making secondary account?
I have two account in case something like that happen
(also, what did you do that you got banned?)
Nothing serious. Just fail to confirm my account in given time. The confirmation mail never reach my email address which is weird.

Fapnoob

Jan 27, 2018
started a new save with the mods and the first girl i talked to asked me on a date and wanted to be my SOULMATE. this a bit too fast after knowing her for 2 hours lmao.

4.30 star(s) 103 Votes