Mar 28, 2018
An odd thing I noticed from the mods (most likely the phone events one) is the frequency of one specific event popping up which seems to be much higher than the others.
"Your phone chirps. But when you glance at it, it's just some robot spam gibberish from an unknown number. Annoying."
It shows up nearly every time a roaming event pop.
It's quite problematic since it gives a hit to relaxation.
Any mod with "Events" in it (not new event) is in all honesty tweaked specifically for my playstyle with outrageous values. Which is why I originally didn't want or intend on people downloading all the mods at once. But some people wanted a premodded game, so I just gave them the game I use lmao, I wish there was a better solution but in between fixing bugs I and other people find and updates I'm stretched thin, I do this in my free time.

I'll put up versions without the crazy values later

Reactions: IZ2bSA80

DewyCave

Oct 29, 2021
Is there a way to have a bladder accident while cheerleading during a game? Or is it like streaming where it only says "you don't feel like streaming anymore?"

MrOverhead

Jun 28, 2021
Hi, everyone. Because of language problems, I can only play English html games through the translation function of the browser. This function works well on most html games, but in this game, if I use the webpage translation, many options will not be clickable. Is there anyone who has the same problem as me? Is there any solution other than learning English immediately?

4.30 star(s) 103 Votes