phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
Figures since in my settings I set everything possible to no warning. It's a shame that yet another twine game requires heavy manipulation/cheating to get a decent experience.
There are special world seeds that can kinda tailor the experience a little. Just add one of these as your World Seed when setting your World Generation Options:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: BaloneyAmone
Mar 28, 2018

I’m releasing my new mod, Residences Expansion, today in an alpha state. I tested it a bit but I need more hands on it. Before you use it, make sure you either backup your current save or start a new save, because it changes and adds tons of new code to the game in order to do what it does.
This mod allows you to purchase a small 1 bedroom 1 bathroom suite on Bancroft Lane, a mid sized 2 bedroom 2 bathroom off campus apartment on Date Palm Street, and a 3 bedroom 3 bathroom big house on Prescott Road on campus.
You can also invite your friends or lovers to join you in your house with integration with Add/Remove Roommates mod!
Since you might be living off campus, the mod includes newly added Vehicles for easier and more timely traversal with Super Cars, Cars, and Motorbikes.
There was also a framework added for multiple pets, and Dogs and Cats added to the game with this mod. I will complete this later.
There was also a framework added for hosting parties, you can host parties, but I haven’t added an event framework like the QuadParty uses, so right now, you can only talk to NPCs. Party events will be added very, very soon, like within the week soon.
I’m planning on adding in house events and support so that NPC you’re living with can join you while watching TV, playing video games, exercising, within the week, very soon.

Freelance Jobs mod is now released and integrated with the Residences Expansion, so now you can earn big money to buy your properties, and while at your properties.

Pregnancy mod will be updated for the NPC to give birth at the clinic, then a baby NPC type will be added to your place.

AdvtimeSafe and Mod Patcher 0.1.4 are hard requirements, these mods absolutely will not work without them.
Residence mod is incompatible with KittyHangoutAtYourDorm, so if you have that in your folder, remove it.

We are not affiliated with the dev in any way shape and form. If your game is modded/not completely clean from mods, ask us for help in the COT Modding discord, do not ask the dev or their discord for help.

Residences Expansion Alpha

KittyPatcher 0.1.4

AdvtimeSafe

Freelance Jobs Mod

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
There are special world seeds that can kinda tailor the experience a little. Just add one of these as your World Seed when setting your World Generation Options:

I already tested some of these out. In practice little actually changes since whether or not NPC's have these traits is still reliant on rng.

elstupidwolf

Jun 2, 2017
Residences Expansion Mod
I’m releasing my new mod, Residences Expansion, today in an alpha state. I tested it a bit but I need more hands on it. Before you use it, make sure you either backup your current save or start a new save, because it changes and adds tons of new code to the game in order to do what it does.
This mod allows you to purchase a small 1 bedroom 1 bathroom suite on Bancroft Lane, a mid sized 2 bedroom 2 bathroom off campus apartment on Date Palm Street, and a 3 bedroom 3 bathroom big house on Prescott Road on campus.
You can also invite your friends or lovers to join you in your house with integration with Add/Remove Roommates mod!
Since you might be living off campus, the mod includes newly added Vehicles for easier and more timely traversal with Super Cars, Cars, and Motorbikes.
There was also a framework added for multiple pets, and Dogs and Cats added to the game with this mod. I will complete this later.
There was also a framework added for hosting parties, you can host parties, but I haven’t added an event framework like the QuadParty uses, so right now, you can only talk to NPCs. Party events will be added very, very soon, like within the week soon.
I’m planning on adding in house events and support so that NPC you’re living with can join you while watching TV, playing video games, exercising, within the week, very soon.

Freelance Jobs mod is now released and integrated with the Residences Expansion, so now you can earn big money to buy your properties, and while at your properties.

Pregnancy mod will be updated for the NPC to give birth at the clinic, then a baby NPC type will be added to your place.

AdvtimeSafe and Mod Patcher 0.1.4 are hard requirements, these mods absolutely will not work without them.
Residence mod is incompatible with KittyHangoutAtYourDorm, so if you have that in your folder, remove it.

We are not affiliated with the dev in any way shape and form. If your game is modded/not completely clean from mods, ask us for help in the COT Modding discord, do not ask the dev or their discord for help.

Google Drive

KittyPatcher 0.1.4
Google Drive

AdvtimeSafe
Google Drive

Freelance Jobs Mod
Google Drive

Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<nobr>> v0.5.4e

when you buy the home & you're inside

Ssato243

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2021
Residences Expansion Mod

Google Drive

KittyPatcher 0.1.4
Google Drive

AdvtimeSafe
Google Drive

Freelance Jobs Mod
Google Drive
thanks but I wait for it to move from the alpha

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Really? Because "gonewild" gives darn near everyone at least voyeur and exhibitionist; I think they only people it doesn't effect is the BFF.
I read the source code and apparently the inclination setup skips the rng step and attaches special seed inclinations to everyone, which makes the swarm of vanillas even more baffeling. At least I think so. Thing has so many layers of abstraction it makes Shrek look thin skinned.

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
Residences Expansion Mod

Google Drive

KittyPatcher 0.1.4
Google Drive

AdvtimeSafe
Google Drive

Freelance Jobs Mod
Google Drive
Two of your links point to the same thing. Sorry I don't remember which one is broken. I just went to your mod folder and got the files that way.

Trying the mods now and I can't get any of them to work. All 4 new ones are failing (according to the logs) while all the old ones still work. Getting this error if I start up the game:

I even tried to create a new character and I still get the error.

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
I saw someone on Reddit who said that the game html file in the mods folder is already modded so I'm trying that right now. I'm guessing it's with all the mods already baked into it? In any case, I've got an apartment now and trying to see what you can do there.

Edit: I have tried using the html file from the Mod folder and have run into an error:

It occured when I was leaving class.

So far, the apartment seems nice. A few QOL things in there but nobody seems to show up even after I added them to the apartment. I'm not sure if there is a time when they should be there. I also noticed there were some new transport options but they only seem to be one way. Are we going to see some sort of action while using these at some point in the future? I guess the only way that can happen is if we invite someone along for the ride.

Last edited:
Mar 28, 2018
Two of your links point to the same thing. Sorry I don't remember which one is broken. I just went to your mod folder and got the files that way.

Trying the mods now and I can't get any of them to work. All 4 new ones are failing (according to the logs) while all the old ones still work. Getting this error if I start up the game:

I even tried to create a new character and I still get the error.
just download this. I uploaded it, just downloaded and tested it and came back with no issues. Transport via new vehicles fixed, naming your pet transports you back to your dorm fix. Sorry for the inconvenience

IZ2bSA80

Dec 25, 2017
An odd thing I noticed from the mods (most likely the phone events one) is the frequency of one specific event popping up which seems to be much higher than the others.
"Your phone chirps. But when you glance at it, it's just some robot spam gibberish from an unknown number. Annoying."
It shows up nearly every time a roaming event pop.
It's quite problematic since it gives a hit to relaxation.

4.30 star(s) 103 Votes