Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
I was under the impression that sex in the base game only lasts until each participant has achieved 1 (one) orgasm, so yes, that sounds like the effect of a mod.
It's... a little weirder than that. So, male NPCs can only orgasm once. Female NPCs can orgasm an unlimited number of times until the PC has had at least one, then the scene ends.

A male or female PC, however, can have unlimited orgasms, again until the partner in the scene has at least one.

So at the end of the day, once both parties have had at least one, it's over. For NPCs, whether or not they can have more than one in the encounter is determined by plumbing, but for the PC it isn't.

Greppleson

Feb 4, 2018
Apartments and Houses for the Player would be the next big one
Question do the modloader mods not function with your KittyPatcher mods? At least currently modloader seems to function with 5.4f where as when using the newest KittyPatcher the game changes to version 5.4g and modloader just disappears. Further while you say in your main post about mods that the other mods not done by you require modloader, I noticed in the GoogleDrive of mods that NPCVisualization and others are there as .mod files. Even when adding in the necessary images for the NPCVisualization mod that mod doesn't function.

I have also tried downloading the HTML version of NPCVisualization but trying to add your mods by patching the HTML causes NPCVisualizer to no longer function. Is there anyway to use NPCVisualization alongside your patch mods?

Mar 28, 2018
Question do the modloader mods not function with your KittyPatcher mods? At least currently modloader seems to function with 5.4f where as when using the newest KittyPatcher the game changes to version 5.4g and modloader just disappears. Further while you say in your main post about mods that the other mods not done by you require modloader, I noticed in the GoogleDrive of mods that NPCVisualization and others are there as .mod files. Even when adding in the necessary images for the NPCVisualization mod that mod doesn't function.

I have also tried downloading the HTML version of NPCVisualization but trying to add your mods by patching the HTML causes NPCVisualizer to no longer function. Is there anyway to use NPCVisualization alongside your patch mods?
Modloader mods that don't conflict with my mods should work perfectly fine.

However, important to note, KittyPatcher/CourseOfTemptation.exe only works when your html reads "CourseOfTemptation.html". So you have to rename modloaders COT html file in order for both to work.

I made a KittyPatcher version of NPC Visualization so that you wouldn't need modloader to use the mod. However, you need to download the res folder with all the images or else the images won't show up. I don't recommend using modloaders NPC Vis and KittyPatcher NPC Vis. You'd have to use one or the other. Of course, you still need the res files either way.

I've had no problems with NPC Visualization and my mods. They should work fine together, if they don't then it's best to start from scratch with a clean setup.

1. Download COT Modloader fist
2. Rename COT Modloader html to CourseOfTemptation.html
3. Download KittyPatcher 0.1.2
4. Download whatever mods you want
From here
Kitty NPC Visualization
5. Download NPC Visualization.mod and put it in mods folder
6. Download res folder and put it in main folder
7. Run game
Modloader NPC Visualization
5. Download NPC Visualization zip
6. Run game
7. Install NPC Visualization using the mod zip.

Last edited:
Reactions: Greppleson
Mar 28, 2018
Awesome to hear! Could we make a request that group sex (ex: Threesomes, gangbangs, orgies) be modded in after that?
There is already group sex in the game, go to COT discord then the help channel to learn how to trigger them. Before I work on any group sex mods I myself need to understand how to use the system because it is confusing for me lol

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
Awesome to hear! Could we make a request that group sex (ex: Threesomes, gangbangs, orgies) be modded in after that?
Gangbangs do work although they are a bit janky. Currently I can make it work with up to 3 NPCs but it's not smooth sailing. Any more than that it's a complete mess.

I guess my main complaint is that they keep wanting to switch positions which messes things up.

Reactions: pleaseletme

Greppleson

Feb 4, 2018
Modloader mods that don't conflict with my mods should work perfectly fine.

However, important to note, KittyPatcher/CourseOfTemptation.exe only works when your html reads "CourseOfTemptation.html". So you have to rename modloaders COT html file in order for both to work.

I made a KittyPatcher version of NPC Visualization so that you wouldn't need modloader to use the mod. However, you need to download the res folder with all the images or else the images won't show up. I don't recommend using modloaders NPC Vis and KittyPatcher NPC Vis. You'd have to use one or the other. Of course, you still need the res files either way.

I've had no problems with NPC Visualization and my mods. They should work fine together, if they don't then it's best to start from scratch with a clean setup.

1. Download COT Modloader fist
2. Rename COT Modloader html to CourseOfTemptation.html
3. Download KittyPatcher 0.1.2
4. Download whatever mods you want
From here
Kitty NPC Visualization
5. Download NPC Visualization.mod and put it in mods folder
6. Download res folder and put it in main folder
7. Run game
Modloader NPC Visualization
5. Download NPC Visualization zip
6. Run game
7. Install NPC Visualization using the mod zip.
Ah okay I must be doing something out of order because I've tried using a base CoT.html and installing mods using your KittyPatcher alongside adding in the required res folder to get NPC Vis to work for the .mod version of it. I'll give it another crack sometime and adhere to the steps you listed as I tried a variety of methods including downloading modloader, renaming it and then using your patcher. But it was also at like 3-4am when I was trying to do that for me so I probably just kept messing up somewhere lol. Thanks.

zoneBrowser

Apr 29, 2024
Gangbangs do work although they are a bit janky. Currently I can make it work with up to 3 NPCs but it's not smooth sailing. Any more than that it's a complete mess.

I guess my main complaint is that they keep wanting to switch positions which messes things up.
Interesting, could you share your mod?

zoneBrowser

Apr 29, 2024
I'm just using Kitty's mods. To be honest you can probably do it without mods but the mods make the possibiliy of it happening (and keep the actually sex going on for longer) a lot easier. Basically you can have a gangbang any time you want if you can get a polycule going.
Sorry, I'm not following..Which of Kitty's mods allow for the gangbang functionality? How do I activate polycule?

Reactions: pleaseletme

PemulaBaru

May 25, 2023
Hello everyone!

Can anyone gimme the consequences of choose the cum-milkshake boy side than againts it?

And is the event in early story phase game or mid phase?

Thanks

Mar 3, 2019
Have any code delvers figured out where an NPC's age is stored? Best I can tell, their archetype defines the range it can be set from on world gen (e.g.: office worker ""age": [22, 39]") but I can't seem to find where it's actually kept once the character is created.

Tedcrilly

Oct 8, 2024
Kitty, I don't know anything about modding, so forgive me if this is a stupid question, but: do you think you'd be able to add a mod that allows you to add custom NPCs at the start of the game? That would be my dream!

Mar 28, 2018
Have any code delvers figured out where an NPC's age is stored? Best I can tell, their archetype defines the range it can be set from on world gen (e.g.: office worker ""age": [22, 39]") but I can't seem to find where it's actually kept once the character is created.
Where the NPC's age is stored in the save or where it's saved/stored to the save file in the HTML? If in save, search for age and you should find it pretty easily using saveeditoronline. If in gamecode, search for class Person and scroll down a bit past constructor and you can see where all the variables are initiallized

Kitty, I don't know anything about modding, so forgive me if this is a stupid question, but: do you think you'd be able to add a mod that allows you to add custom NPCs at the start of the game? That would be my dream!
Using the bff as a template, it wouldn't make it impossible to create characters at the start of the game and put them in a residence. But it would take a bit of time and you can already customize NPC so I'm not too sure what the point of that would be if I'm being honest lol. Could you elaborate please

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
But Best Friend is already a custom NPC if you choice so...

4.30 star(s) 103 Votes