2LAOD

Oct 19, 2018
Oh, the VPN stuff I didn't even know. I contacted Subscribestar a few years ago but they take ages to approve your account and you basically have to tell them manually to do something for anything to happen which annoyed me, but it is on my list to make an account some day. Along with GOG.
Patreon is also being complete shite rn
They just banned taffytales.
https://f95zone.to/threads/taffy-ta...n-my-official-statement.200133/#post-13245415
Transfer as soon as possible. They purity spiraling again.

2LAOD

Oct 19, 2018
Btw, will there be impreg/lactation content? Even if it's magic bs(yes I used search function)
Was really good last game. Wish there was more out here.

Last edited:
Reactions: kimhuynjoong

ninjacurry

Jun 19, 2020
1711087783380.png
There seems a scene I have that's locked still, did I miss something or is it newly added to the older story content?

395games_Rathieu

Developer of Mist and Covenant of Morn.
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
Btw, is will there be inpreg/lactation content? Even if it's magic(yes I used search function)
I don't know yet if there will be pregnancy content if you mean that. If you mean like impregnation/breeding sex than it will be there and you'll also see lactation content. That shit just gets me going so I wouldn't miss it.

395games_Rathieu

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
View attachment 3467782
There seems a scene I have that's locked still, did I miss something or is it newly added to the older story content?
Try depleting your life fully and going to bed. I'll most likely add tips on how to unlock a scene in the gallery at some point, I just need to figure out how I want to do it and there's always 20 other things on my list. It'll come eventually.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Btw, will there be impreg/lactation content? Even if it's magic bs(yes I used search function)
I don't know yet if there will be pregnancy content if you mean that. If you mean like impregnation/breeding sex than it will be there and you'll also see lactation content. That shit just gets me going so I wouldn't miss it.
WUT o_O... isn't our MC dead?

:unsure::unsure:

395games_Rathieu

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
WUT o_O... isn't our MC dead?

:unsure::unsure:
No... The game explains this quite clearly, I'm not sure why this narrative has been going on. He get's revived in the very beginning. He was dead, now he is alive. His skin color is different because he is a magical being, that is also explained in the game early on. That's all. Getting people pregnant is an option : D

EmoBot

Mar 9, 2022
Enna is one of my favourite characters in AVNs
So beautiful and smart yet manipulative, making MC do what she wishes for with the power of her coochie :devilish:

Kinda reminds me of my ex :HideThePain:

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
one year from now or maybe two years, this will be pretty good to play, assuming the world doesn't explode by then.

Eigenvalue

Jun 20, 2017
Moran seems to always be at the fishing spot and never in her tower or elsewhere in the house, is that intended? Continuing a 3.0 save in 3.2.

May 6, 2017
Could someone tell me how much the history of the prologue has changed in version 3.0 compared to the current version? Because after replaying it, the feeling it leaves me with is that besides that wonderful introduction with the MC floating in the beyond, not much else seems to have changed. The protagonist continues to be a simple naive and trusting person with Enna, not questioning anything she says and accepting everything in a good way. In other words, he remains very passive and lacking in character just like before.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
how is the sandbox in this im generally not a sandbox fan but if its not too grindy i can give it a shot. Though maybe im wrong but im pretty sure iv played when it had a different name and dont remember there being sandbox

Also curious if any future lesbian/bi/girl on girl stuff will be avoidable if its planned at all? I would include girl on girl during threesome in this question

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 34 Votes