• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

deidarabello

Oct 3, 2017
this is not to be taken as a negative comment but are all the cumshots in this game not animated? asking becaus one of the strongest points of mist was its incredibily well animated cumshots. I played just the beginning so far. Great job tho

kasatik_spb

Jul 15, 2020
Hi!
Here is the Russian translation of Covenant of Morn [v0.3.2].
This translation is "unofficial".

The link is: Here

Привет!
Это перевод на Русский язык визуальной новеллы Covenant of Morn [v0.3.2].
Этот перевод является неофициальным.

Ссылка : Здесь

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
1713792235483.png

This time too, I've added a new loading bar to this Monday Update. I completely forgot about the sound! Now that it's there, let's talk about the progress I made.

What I did in the past two weeks:
  • Writing: The first rough draft for this update is done. Filling a blank page with words is always the hardest for me, so I decided to do the first draft really rough and loose this time and focus my energy on refining it in the second pass, which is a lot easier for me.
  • Images: Along with the writing I also finished most of the renders for this update. The only reason I'm not putting it to 100% is that I always do some re-renders in the polishing steps.
  • Gameplay: All the gameplay elements for this update are done. They still lack a bit of polish and testing, but the base is finished.
  • Environments: I finished up the last environments for this update. You can see a teaser for them on Discord. I'm very proud of them, especially the last one, as it not only looks good, I also learned a new trick/technique making the environment and my lighting is also steadily improving.
That's everything I did. Basically all of the rough components for this next update are done and I'm onto the polishing steps. Going over my script again, re-rendering where it could be improved, testing the gameplay elements in the dungeon, adding sounds, rendering out the last animations and more. Polishing takes a long time, but it's also a very enjoyable process.

The highlight of the past two weeks:
were definitely the environments I made, especially the last one with the big statue in the background. Without spending an enormous amount of time on it, I focused on solid basics instead of crowding the place with a bunch of objects and lights and the result looks great in my opinion and really helped me understand how I can use more detailed basics to create a much more "real" scenes. I think I can expand on this in the future to create better environments and scenes.

And with that I'm out for today. I wish everyone a great week and a good start into May!

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Monday  Update_108.jpg

Hey, it's Monday again. Over the last two weeks I mainly spent my time polishing the update and tying up loose ends to ultimately send all the files to StrayHero for editing.

Writing: I finished up all the writing for this update. That includes everything in the dungeon as well as the new sex scene for Enna.

Images: I did some of the re-renders I mentioned in the last Monday Update, but I still got a few things left to do.

Animation: I failed a little bit. Of course I have to re-render stuff, so I haven't really made any progress despite putting in some hours. But nothing that'll delay me much.

Sound: I added a bunch of different and new sounds to the update to bring everything to life.

Polish: I started going over the whole script again and again. After several passes of little tweaks and improvements here and there. Changes to the writing, bugfixes and other things. I ultimately got everything to a point where I could send the files to StrayHero.

And that's it. Pretty much all the work over the past two weeks was done to get the game packaged up and send to editing. Now I'll be spending my time on getting everything else sorted out. Making the re-renders, finalizing the animations. more bug testing and probably some additional stuff.

it happened when I stumbled upon an older youtube tutorial by an artist named Ida Faber whose work I've seen on artstation quite a few times. In the video she demonstrates how she applies makeup to her characters and while it was very simple, it really showed me an area where I was very much lacking. I used that to make slight changes to all the characters skin textures. The changes are subtle and will only be observed in future updates, but that really unlocked a new tool for me that I'll be able to hone for the future. I guess, I should start watching actual IRL make-up tutorials too.

And with that I'm out. It's early in the morning here in Germany so my work day has just begun. I wish everyone a great week you'll hear from me again soon.

carting89

Aug 2, 2022
View attachment 3607969

Hey, it's Monday again. Over the last two weeks I mainly spent my time polishing the update and tying up loose ends to ultimately send all the files to StrayHero for editing.

Writing: I finished up all the writing for this update. That includes everything in the dungeon as well as the new sex scene for Enna.

Images: I did some of the re-renders I mentioned in the last Monday Update, but I still got a few things left to do.

Animation: I failed a little bit. Of course I have to re-render stuff, so I haven't really made any progress despite putting in some hours. But nothing that'll delay me much.

Sound: I added a bunch of different and new sounds to the update to bring everything to life.

Polish: I started going over the whole script again and again. After several passes of little tweaks and improvements here and there. Changes to the writing, bugfixes and other things. I ultimately got everything to a point where I could send the files to StrayHero.

And that's it. Pretty much all the work over the past two weeks was done to get the game packaged up and send to editing. Now I'll be spending my time on getting everything else sorted out. Making the re-renders, finalizing the animations. more bug testing and probably some additional stuff.

it happened when I stumbled upon an older youtube tutorial by an artist named Ida Faber whose work I've seen on artstation quite a few times. In the video she demonstrates how she applies makeup to her characters and while it was very simple, it really showed me an area where I was very much lacking. I used that to make slight changes to all the characters skin textures. The changes are subtle and will only be observed in future updates, but that really unlocked a new tool for me that I'll be able to hone for the future. I guess, I should start watching actual IRL make-up tutorials too.

And with that I'm out. It's early in the morning here in Germany so my work day has just begun. I wish everyone a great week you'll hear from me again soon.
This game's gonna be huge since the dev changed version numbers from 1st decimal place to the 2nd decimal place

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I liked how you could see some different stages of the final render in the last teaser so I thought I should do that again. This time the teaser is for an environment that I'm actually remaking. The original was the very first environment I built for this game. Originally a test I made while I was still developing MIST. As it will be a central environment for the future of the game I decided to redo it now. I'm not sure when it will be fully implemented though. What you can see are different stages of modelling. Starting with a simple blockout to get a feel for what I want and then starting to do the actual modelling and texturing. Then even some changes to the original shape I was going for to finally arrive at the last images. But as usual, this is a WIP and could change.

1715611420509.png
1715611429566.png
1715611439184.png
1715611448893.png
1715611459510.png

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Oh. Was there one in Covenant of Morn before but got taken out?
No, Mist had one and steam took a long time to take it's decision. They banned it in the end. With no possibility of appeal and reworking the entier game and posting it anew with an other name not an option the dev caried on with Covenant of Morn. Lessons learned.

Honestly the character with the stylisation used was not to young looking, and she was written in such a way that made it clear that she was of age.

gintamago

Sep 17, 2018
Good stuff, shame what happened to mist on steam. I'm guessing the cumshot animations are a WIP, since Mist had a ridiculous amount of them. Moran is already top tier and the game's barely started.

4.10 star(s) 34 Votes