tehmasta

May 1, 2017
Sometimes, a narrative opens in such a way that the premise fails:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edited to add: I finished the thing, just to check i wasn't blowing smoke up my own smoker, and seriously...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So the mc is treated as a slave/servant? gonna be pretty dissapointing if so.

Also no romance in planned tags hmm :unsure:

Reactions: Sayajin2205

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
I had no idea this was being made (I don't keep up with that sort of thing) so when I saw the preview, I immediately thought... wait, it can't be.... And somehow just knew it was the from the creator of MIST! Somehow even from the pictures, it has the same vibe~ I honestly slept on MIST till like the final updates since I thought it only looked kinda okay but was pleasantly surprised that it looked a lot better in game than I thought. So excited for this one to be just as, or better than the previous game. I'll wait on a few updates for now before trying it but happy with how it looks so far.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Mist was a gem, looking forward to play this new one
Before i read this comment i was like "hmmm, looks good, sounds interesting enough, probably chuck it in the 'too new' pile and keep an eye on it", but after reading your comment i was like "oh... OOOOOOOH OK, definitely interested now!". I fucking LOVED Mist.

Bibon1

Mar 26, 2022
ohh hell yeah!!!! Mist was an awesome game and probably one of my favs from this site cant wait to see more of this!

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
395games_Rathieu
Sound can't be completely turned off / lowered / muted / whatever you want to call it. Even with all sliders at the off position at least some of the sounds are still at full volume.

Reactions: Irad

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Its not bad by any means, albiet really short, but it really does lack the charm that Mist's setting had. Although at this rate its going to need 3-4 updates to form a solid opinion on

Jul 13, 2021
been waiting for this ! MIST is arguably top 5 games in the last few years will be back with a rating once i finish thank you

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes