Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
395games_Rathieu Some of the sounds aren't tied to the audio settings and are incredibly loud. e.g. When you first wake up and when you are told you're visiting an execution.

Jan 10, 2022
Screenshot_3.jpg

so mc lost his balls after he died and the goal is to get them back? liked the mist but have to say that i'm pretty disappointed already from the start of this one. think i'll keep "Mist" well in mind and go on.

Pentarum

Apr 5, 2019
Jesus how are you so good at atmosphere and sound. This and Mist are VN masterpieces. And you only started on this one. I was sucked in from the opening intro. If you have a Paetron I will sub after this post. Whats kinda funny is some people like to use their Alexa to play the sound of rain or a forest. I liked to have the fog shrouded sound of Mist running while I slept.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Enna reminds me of the Fire keeper of Dark Souls III game

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
I really like 395games's games. With every good game, you need a great hook to make you want to keep playing. So far, Children of Morn doesn't have a strong hook at all. I will keep playing it because it's the first release, and I'm coming from the masterpiece MIST. It's also sad not to see any incest content.

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Still very little content, but I liked, what I saw. Single sex scene nicely animated and with good sounds. I got a bit confused by game mechanics, but hope that with further versions and more content it will be more clear ;)

karl768

Jun 27, 2017
I thought this was great honestly, already i'm intrigued by this world, really looking forward to the next update.

helloisme

May 13, 2020
Man I swear if I was some oil sheikh I'd finance people like this dev to be able to work on his game all day. There are so many good games but the amount of time it takes for devs to push out new content is excrutiatingly long :( (and I dont even mean to blame with saying that)...

Reactions: Rampersandy
4.10 star(s) 36 Votes