LordOfPears12

Oct 8, 2018
I also had this problem, I ended up solving it by downloading the latest version of Joiplay that is on Patreon.
Still not working. What version of Jplay?

Lord give me strength. I just realized you need to delete the. zip to get the apk in the android file.

Last edited:

Pitrik

\m/…(>.<)…\m/
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Monday  Update_110.jpg
It's Monday again and it's time to take a look at what I have planned for Covenant of Morn v0.4, a big update that will bring the first chapter of the game to a close.
What I have planned for 0.4:

The final areas of the dungeon and of course the grand finale, the "boss fight", so to speak, will happen in this next update. Wrapping up the first chapter of the game.

Two new sex scenes will be included as well. One with Moran and one with Kasia, the actress.

Also Moran will get her final date for the first chapter.

There are also several new environments I need to make, most for the Veil, but also two for the outside world. The reality.

I will need a bunch of new sounds.

There are several animations I have to animate and render.

I still need to fit in a few recording sessions with a voice actress.

And I am, as always, dealing with my taxes.

That is the planned content for this next update and of course, I've already been working on it. So let's take a look at what I've already gotten done.

What I did so far:

Writing: I already started with the first rough draft, but haven't made a huge amount of progress.

Animations: I already animated and rendered two large animations and a bit of the animations for Moran's next sex scene.

Gameplay: I've started working on the necessary gameplay parts for this update, but haven't done any polish on them and some is still unfinished.

Environments: I finished most of the environments for this update. Only smaller adjustments are missing.

Sound: I already started gathering some necessary sounds. Not much though.

Administration: As usual I'm in contact with my new tax advisor and hopefully I'll hear back from her very soon.

That is all. A little bit of everything and a big chunk of the environments. Overall progress is going smoothly. The final confrontation in the Veil will slow me down, but I can pick up the pace in other places. I think, I can finish up the confrontation this week and then focus on the rest. We'll see.

I wish everyone a great week, you'll hear from me soon!

kasatik_spb

Jul 15, 2020
Hi!
Here is the Russian translation of Covenant of Morn [v0.3.3].
This translation is "unofficial".

The link is: Here

Привет!
Это перевод на Русский язык визуальной новеллы Covenant of Morn [v0.3.3].
Этот перевод является неофициальным.

Ссылка : Здесь

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
I can't be the only one who misread the title while browsing as "Covenant of Mom" and rolled in thinking wincest am I? AM I? :HideThePain:

Still checking it out. Looks solid, dev.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Honestly I just don't like the minigames in general. They make this game feel like it has a crisis of identity.

Minigames fit a game where the story does not really matter and they make up the gameplay needed to unlock stuff. You know, like a solve the puzzle and get a sex scene kind of game.

But if you do have a story, and a strong one it would seem at that (as one would expect from the guy that gave us the brilliance that is Myst), than they only really exist as a method of prolonging the game by adding grinding.

And that basically makes them the equivalent of an unskippable commercial break which takes you out of the experience, breaks immersion and reminds you that you are in fact playing a game.

Feb 25, 2022

Another Monday has come and I'm back with another update, but in all honesty, not everything went according to plan. Let's talk about what I got done and what I didn't get done, also why this Monday Update is an entire week late.

What I did in the past three weeks:
• Writing:
I continued writing the last scenes and final showdown of the first Veil. I got some stuff done, but also fucked up in a way that forced me to rewrite a lot of things. I'm roughly 70% done with the writing for this update.
• Images: Things went a bit more smoothly with the total renders I made, but here too I need to redo some stuff. All in all I'm almost finished with the images though.
Animation: The animations for 0.4 are mostly done, but I still need to render most of them for a final quality control.
Gameplay: The gameplay sections are almost done. There is only a bit of finetuning and testing left.
Environments: I finished all the environments I needed for 0.4.
Sound: I added some additional sounds, but still need to add quite a few ambiances and haven't done the sound recordings yet.

All in all I made decent progress, but it really is only decent and I could have done a lot more, had I not lost my focus in a major way. I had some IRL stuff happen, nothing crazy, just life things, but they really threw me for a loop.

I completely lost the thread on the game and wasn't seeing any images or lines in my head the way I usually do. It took me the entire last three weeks to really, fully get back in the game. Even now I'm noticing that I'm not at 100% yet, but every day I'm getting better. It's harder than it usually is and I'm noticing that the last time I took a day off was in August of 2023. I really need a vacation : D

But that comes after 0.4, despite everything, I'm getting things done. Slower than usual, but it's happening nonetheless. I'm sorry for dropping last weeks Monday Update and assure you that this will only cause small delays to 0.4.

I'll make sure to deliver the next Monday Update on time and am now going back to working on 0.4, I need to get that lost time back after all : D

Hados Reemor

Sep 1, 2019
this dev has at least on finished game, and a damn good one at that, under his belt so he is far more worthy of your money then most other devs if you want to part with it
yeah i know is 2 games, but still, not gonna pay for something that i don't know if is going to be finish, iv seen great devs leave games unfish so i'll rather be cautious about it

Reactions: Elyauris
4.10 star(s) 37 Votes