Sir Weshmish

Mar 4, 2019
The common problem with creating new games after the first is that the bars will always be set to very high. Especially for followers from the first game. Personally as someone who never played Mist, I find the game to be quite interesting. Its different from the common games you'll see from this site. It has better English. Better world building. Amazing artstyle and very good quality in it. Actual character development. Sex is great lol. Bare in mind. Its just 0.4, yet I'm optimistic for the future. The dev is constantly improving and adding new things. Maybe the game is not "high quality" for the vets. As a new player in this devs world. I'm not sure about the others but I'm interested. So dev, don't get discouraged or disinterested. Carry on making bangers my guy.

Yogi DaHuggy

Jun 16, 2023
The common problem with creating new games after the first is that the bars will always be set to very high. Especially for followers from the first game. Personally as someone who never played Mist, I find the game to be quite interesting. Its different from the common games you'll see from this site. It has better English. Better world building. Amazing artstyle and very good quality in it. Actual character development. Sex is great lol. Bare in mind. Its just 0.4, yet I'm optimistic for the future. The dev is constantly improving and adding new things. Maybe the game is not "high quality" for the vets. As a new player in this devs world. I'm not sure about the others but I'm interested. So dev, don't get discouraged or disinterested. Carry on making bangers my guy.
Well said my boy. The game is getting very overhated. I know it's a hard thing to say but I hope this game don't get abandoned or blue balled finished early. Take your time and let it flourish.

Gabba Gandalf

Feb 2, 2020
MIST was actually his second game A Tale of Eden was his first. I would put this game between the first and second game in terms of quality. Also, I don't know if he added anything new because I didn't finish it, but one thing is for sure, that he constantly improving is not true, look at my example of animation from my previous post. Good animations and/or Story are very important in a adult game imho and MIST had both: great story/characters and animations. So the second game is the magnum opus of this dev so far. So my advice: try MIST, since you haven't played it yet, then you'll see the difference.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaga Telesin

PapaSnabes1

Feb 15, 2020
Dude, dev... for the love of god, slow down the fishing minigame arrow. That thing moves WAY too freaking fast to work with if you want it to be considered a "game of skill" esp if there is even the tiniest bit of input lag. It needs to either be slowed down immensely so it's a valid game of skill, or the "stop point" needs to be widened significantly to match the erratic timing.

Other than that, this has been a great game so far.

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
MIST was actually his second game A Tale of Eden was his first. I would put this game between the first and second game in terms of quality. Also, I don't know if he added anything new because I didn't finish it, but one thing is for sure, that he constantly improving is not true, look at my example of animation from my previous post. Good animations and/or Story are very important in a adult game imho and MIST had both: great story/characters and animations. So the second game is the magnum opus of this dev so far. So my advice: try MIST, since you haven't played it yet, then you'll see the difference.
No. there is an overall objective improvement in the dev's technique between MIST and CoM.

Now, I've played both games and loved MIST, but to call it his 'magnum opus' when when he's really only made 3 games is... exaggerating a bit.
Plus, Most would consider MIST his first real successful project anyway.
If anything, MIST was more inconsistent in its presentation than CoM is.

It clearly showed the growing pains of what making a fully featured game entails.
CoM is very much more consistent from the get go. Is it perfect? No. Is it finished? Also no.

Is it objectively better or worse than MIST? Irrelevant. Opinion is subjective by default.
That said, if you don't have the bias filters on, then yes... the dev is objectively improving on his craft and it shows. Do NOT let your love for an earlier game blind you to reality.

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
Dude, dev... for the love of god, slow down the fishing minigame arrow. That thing moves WAY too freaking fast to work with if you want it to be considered a "game of skill" esp if there is even the tiniest bit of input lag. It needs to either be slowed down immensely so it's a valid game of skill, or the "stop point" needs to be widened significantly to match the erratic timing.

Other than that, this has been a great game so far.
Are you playing on PC or android? Cuz I'm playing on PC and literally have one working eye and it's not that bad. Honestly, any slower and there really wouldn't be much point for it being there...

4.20 star(s) 40 Votes