slothen29

Aug 26, 2020
I finally stopped waiting and gave this one a playthrough (v0.3.2 - macOS). its always a pleasure to see a dev finish a project and move onto his next one with years of experience under his belt. The game is gorgeous, I love the sound design, and its really great to see a dev making use of an editor. That last 5% of polish on dialogue just goes so far in making the finished product better.

I love the environments and the stuff you do with lighting and depth of field effects. Visually I have one little quibble and its that the hands, at least Enna's hands, look a bit off. 1) they're a bit blocky. 2) the painted part of her nails looks a bit too small, as if her nails are small, or if her nail polish isn't covering them completely. Obviously this is nothing major but if you're ever fooling around with the character models, its something to take a look at for future renders.

I'm generally not a huge fan of minigames but the ones you've put in are fine with me. I kind of like the shop one? The fishing one is a bit tough, i think there is some input lag that you have to get used to. I'd say for the fishing game, to suggest turning down slightly the speed of the second part. The thing is bouncing back and forth really fast and i have to click when its fully to the side to actually make a catch. Alternatively keep the speed up but reduce the lag from the click to it stopping i guess.

The promo art and early work definitely gave more of a femdom vibe but ultimately Enna seems very vulnerable and really none of this is super-femdom-y to me. I honestly think you could go more toward femdom in some contexts, since the relationship between the MC and Enna is this kind of nurturing loving one and despite whatever power dynamic or knowledge gap they have, its not that kind of harsh humilation-slanted femdom.

At this point I really just want more of the story and more content. Hangouts with Moran, more of the dungeon and the new girl's story (really digging the psychonauts-esque vision of it).

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Monday  Update_113.jpg

Let's make it quick! Version 0.4 is as good as done. All that's left is to put on the finishing touches and release the update. When will that happen? At the end of this week.
What I did in the past two weeks:
Normally I give you a list of everything I did, but the past two weeks were mainly focused on small things. StrayHero finished his editing and I've started the polishing. Finalizing renders and animations. Taking care of the sound, fixing an image here, an image there. Doing some gameplay tweeks, adjusting some lines here and there. Now the update is almost done.

All in all the past two weeks went well. Both StrayHero and I are happy with the result and the update has almost come together. There are only minor tweaks and revisions left, some testing on Android and a few renders I'm still not satisfied with. As soon as they are done, I'll release version 0.4.

Now, after the release. I'll be taking a little break. Just a week off from work to get some energy back. After that, I'll start going over the plot again with StrayHero. Use our learnings from the past year and see how we can improve and strengthen the game. The stuff that is still coming and the stuff that is already there. There are a lot of learnings that we can and want to incorporate into the game and it'll take some time to get through all of it, then it's back to our regular development.

Okay, that's all from me, I'm back to finishing version 0.4! The next time you hear from me, will be with the download links for 0.4.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

1723220564044.png

A bit over two months have passed again and here I return with the next update of Covenant of Morn. Let's not waste time talking and instead get into the patch notes.

New Content:

• THE FIRST DUNGEON: The story continues, with this update finishing the first dungeon of the game and closing out chapter I.
  • TWO SEX SCENES: It also features two new, fully animated, sex scenes. One with Moran and one with Kasia.
  • A NEW DATE: Along with the new sex scene for Moran, her final date for chapter I is also included.
  • FIRST BOSSFIGHT: With the end of the first dungeon, this update features the first "bossfight" of the game.
Changed Content:

• CONTROLS: Added a screen to the main menu where you can check the games controls.
  • LEAVING THE DUNGEON: Added a new button at the top left when visiting the Veil that allows you to easily exit the Veil at any time.
  • CHANGED IMAGES: Changed a few menu images, mainly images for clues and one for the third case.
  • Gameplay Changes:
    • Changed the way the little portraits next to the rooms are displayed.
    • Changed way arrows in the shop minigame are dispalyed when asking for help.
    • Slowed down fishing minigame slightly on PC and a lot on Android, making it a bit easier.
    • Increased players life by two points. Meaning that you'll have more time to replenish your health before you die.
    • Slight changes to the way some buttons appear on screen in the players home.
  • FIXES: I did a bunch of small fixes here and there. The only one worth mentioning is that I fixed a possible softlock that could occur when entering the office in the theater after having played the minigame there.

NOTES:

This update is pretty straight forward. Story and sex scenes, as well as small tweaks and changes according to the feedback and reports I got about mechanics and bugs and what not. You probably already know the drill by now. Posting the patch notes means that the download links are following soon after. I hope you have fun with update 0.4!

Coomerbot69

Jan 5, 2024
Havin an issue in the first veil with Kevin, I interrogate him point out the boat sabotage and then I need to add more proof but there is no proof, I already have interacted with everything I can at this point not sure what to do really

edit: I actually figured it out but now Moran won't leave her room so I can never talk to her

Last edited:

Kin-ho

Jun 9, 2024
OHh I am halfway through Mist and it's amazing.
Can't wait until someone drops the 0.4 version here so I can give this a shot.

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
This game is not getting enough attention, MIST was so good though. Although the render was not the top of my list but the gameplay is so good.
Yeah, well. Mist was a Banger i happily supported. This on the other hand.... I don´t know. I just can´t get myself to like this. Sure, it got cute girls, but that´s about it. For me the story isn´t appealing enough and the MC... Eh... Never wanted to play as a "zombie" if you want to call him that. Add to that planned content like " Forced Exposure " and i´m definitely out.

After playing mist i personally just expected the new game to be...better...? than this.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
CovenantOfMorn-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Covenant of Morn [v0.4] [395games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

leequiring

Dec 12, 2018
I read this entire thread looking for an answer to my problem. I'm very impressed with the creator, not so much the way he's been treated.

But my question? I'm in the theater with Moran around my neck. Can't get past the two "guards". I helped the second guy, who now owes me a favor, but how to get his lanyard? Stumped.

Edit: got this sorted. I wasn't seeing the second-level options.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dunner

Gabba Gandalf

Feb 2, 2020
I've finally played Covenant of Morn and had to stop in the middle. I have to say that I'm very disappointed. The game just doesn't come close to MIST. The story just doesn't captivate. The girls are cute and that's it. Well you can say skip the dialog and watch the sex scenes right? Well,...not really. What happened to the animations? They've become shorter, more choppy, at the end of the scenes when you click on “cum” it suddenly stops and you have to click through stills with “arrgh, uurg, uff”. It's a big step backwards! In MIST everything was animated even the cumshots and creampies without having to click through stills. I supported MIST but I just can't support this game. I hope the next game from this dev will be a better one. At least good as MIST....

4.20 star(s) 40 Votes