fearjam

May 5, 2019
I don't know if it was intentional, it probably is, but I was just replaying Dark Souls 3 and... I feel like Enna was 100% inspired by the Firekeeper.

kasatik_spb

Jul 15, 2020
Hi!
Here is the Russian translation of Covenant of Morn [v0.4].
This translation is "unofficial".

The link is: Here

Привет!
Это перевод на Русский язык визуальной новеллы Covenant of Morn [v0.4].
Этот перевод является неофициальным.

Ссылка : Здесь

Dec 16, 2018
As always fantasting game by the 395games_Rathieu. I feel like animation got even smoother than the previous game. But I have one question and one request. Request would be by "unlocking" the number of the saves in the save direction. We can already make it past 9, but it might be better to have it represented as page 10-11-12 etc etc. At least by 10 more.

The question is regarding the story, although it might be the end goal here, so I'm not sure if it's okay asking that one in public ;P

Also it was fantastic to see Mia return, but this time as a snake demon redhead girl. Truly the best girl.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Monday  Update_114.jpg

I'm back from my vacation and have started working again. I have a few things to report, but before we get into the update, I want to thank everyone for the incredible response to my last post. I was slightly overwhelmed by all the nice and special comments I got and am really thankful to hear that so many people support my decisions and are with me on this journey. Thank you very much! But I don't want to bore you, so here's what I've done for the next update so far.
What I did for version 0.4.1 as of yet:
Writing: Ever since I finished version 0.4 and the first chapter of the game, I was neck deep in the planning stages. You can't see any of it, but I wrote page upon page adjusting, fine-tuning and detailing the games plot with all the learnings of the past two years. That took a lot of work that won't pay off immediately, but it will in the long run.

I also started writing on the next update and have managed to get about 30% of the writing done.

Images: Same as the writing portion, I have about 30% of the renders done.

Gameplay: There are a lot of loose ends to clean up between the chapters and I'm pretty sure I got most of that done. The only other challenging gameplay part of this chapter will be to develop Kasia's minigame.

Sound: I did the sound for the sections I wrote.

Administration: I got some new furniture, including a height-adjustable desk and a new office chair after I sold my old one to a friend. I am also still very actively looking for a tax advisor, as the one I previously found turned out to be a fraud that refuses to answer my mails and calls. Kinda unlucky there.

So that's all I got done over the last week since I returned from my vacation. All the planning and plotting is what I did in-between my vacation and finishing the last update. I'm very excited for the coming weeks and months. There have been a lot of changes in my personal life lately, a lot of changes I'm making to the way I work too, and I'm looking forward to seeing how all of that will play out.

I feel like I'm about to grasp something. Like some of the adjustments and changes and plans will lead to something special for me personally and for the game as well. In the end it'll take a lot of time. So I'll just keep my head down and develop. Let's see where we end up.

That's all from me, I wish everyone a great week!

RogeredBacon

May 29, 2018
A fantastic game, that seems incredibly polished already, and I can't wait for further updates! People giving you hate because this isnt just DLC of your last one seems pretty stupid. But that's the internet I guess.

vodka123

Jan 20, 2018
Nice sock puppet account. A member since January 2018 and yet this is the first comment you decide to make?
yes? i rarely read through entire threads. just last page, scroll down, read the last few comments to make sure there isnt some stuff omitted from the OP and move on. its not that complex but im assuming theres gonna be a schizo theory about it all now.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Somehow I'm stuck.

The interrogation of Kevin:

1727119281021.png

This was clear, and I have used this clue:

1727119325800.png

But the next step is the bane for me:

1727119369266.png

I have no other clues that I could show him.

At the beginning I have found the pick axe in Kevins tent, but I can't use this.

What I'm doing wrong?

4.10 star(s) 43 Votes