ShishTaouk

Oct 27, 2018
yo everything is so dark you cannot clearly see anything but blur most of the time
Reminds me of the last 33% of Mist, way too dark. It's not fun.
Also not impressed by Children or Morn as a whole for now. Too ambitious in my opinion.
It's aiming too high in the lore, story and fantasy department.

I'll wait several updates before touching it again.
I basically support on Patreon stuff that makes me cum, not that makes me squint my eyes.

Reactions: BanditoMarito

ArcanusLK

May 10, 2020
I really like 395games's games. With every good game, you need a great hook to make you want to keep playing. So far, Children of Morn doesn't have a strong hook at all. I will keep playing it because it's the first release, and I'm coming from the masterpiece MIST. It's also sad not to see any incest content.
I also waited for this, but unfortunately there is no IC in the planned tags. In Mist my favorite character is Lily. Mist is so good I even became a patreon.

whxzrd

May 5, 2021
The story so far.. really caught my attention as it tend to be much more interesting than i thought, it is still early to say anything more than that but meh. And I gotta say the renders looks amazing as well, can't wait to see more of this game in the next update! (I might have check out Mist after this lol)

Last edited:

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
so the new game of the Mist developer is Femdom?
There's no femdom in this (yet). You're mixing two parts of the story up.

1. Sex was cooperative (I.E with permission), with some teasing, and somewhat tender.
2. A witch raises an undead servant, which is not femdom, just a fairly common trope. And from what we've seen of the story it seems like they're going to be more partners than master/servant as the story progresses.

I predict that the future female domination tag will be fulfilled by the sister.

Edit: Or specific magical rites (the sexy kind) that require specific actions or that the MC doesn't want to do. Which obviously hasn't happened yet.

Last edited:
Apr 22, 2019
Too early for judging a game, but to be honest I'll wait x-months for trying it again, as so far I'm not that into the story. Gameplay is also not my cup of tea. The sex scene was limited, but nice, even though the rest is quite average and as already mentioned too dark in some parts. Story is also not that clear, or the prologue could have been better.

Last edited:

kasatik_spb

Jul 15, 2020
Hi!
Here is the Russian translation of Children of Morn [v0.1].
This translation is "unofficial".

The link is: Here

Привет!
Это перевод на Русский язык визуальной новеллы Children of Morn [v0.1].
Этот перевод является неофициальным.

Ссылка : Здесь

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
There's no femdom in this (yet). You're mixing two parts of the story up.

1. Sex was cooperative (I.E with permission), with some teasing, and somewhat tender.
2. A witch raises an undead servant, which is not femdom, just a fairly common trope. And from what we've seen of the story it seems like they're going to be more partners than master/servant as the story progresses.
I'll further add that the Witch's demeanor with the MC up until the end of v0.1 feels reminiscent of Noreia from Mist. Despite her constant remarks about being "evil" she's shown to be both protective and nurturing of the MC, which feels unnecessary for someone who raised an undead servant for a specific task.

My best guess as to where the femdom comes into play are any scenes dealing with Morn. She's the equivalent of a dark goddess with magic that closely aligns to stereotypical demons. Hard to imagine someone like feeling any amount of empathy towards anyone but themselves.

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes