Others Cow Clicker [v0.95] [MaybeMee]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

MaybeMee

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2021
1639780_Cow_Girl_Promo.gif

Overview:
Ever wanted to own your own dairy farm producing milk? Milk sourced from less orthodox places? That would be interesting, wouldn't it? You'd find that somewhere, probably. But certainly not this farm! This is an all-natural, organic dairy production farm that produces perfectly normal milk for perfectly normal people! So aside from that, become Big Milk and watch the numbers grow!​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-22
Release Date: 2022-01-25
Developer: MaybeMee
Censored: No
Version: Alpha v0.95
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

SampleImage1.PNG

Last edited:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
There is something wrong with the milk collected and the required amounts to upgrade. ATM, I cannot exceed 100 in milk and everything costs more.

Also, say hello to a game that could have been made on a Commodore 64. Nice idea, but awfully carried out. BTW, game engine sucks.

How do you, by the way, milk a cow with her bra on? (I know, Game Maker doesn't allow anything sexual with their engine, which as I mentioned sucks anyway)

Try again.

I hope we can have some fun with these "cows", for example doing something that increase the milk output.
No. This is a clicker. And any clicker is a f****ng waste of time as these games have no interaction whatsoever.

Despite the oceans of lactate produced in this game. ICSTOR is still the biggest milker of them all.
Whaaaa? As I can see, ICSTOR only made Milfy City which, to my knowledge, has no milking at all. So, please explain?

MaybeMee

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2021
So this game sits on about 10% GPU load... for a low res pixel game. Is this just another cheap eth miner or some shit?
Can confirm not a miner, just straight out of Gamemaker. For reference though I created a throwaway project (just an empty screen) and usage bounced from around 6-7%, even having the rare spike of 10%ish. How my game takes its toll on hardware I'm not an expert on, though I do believe that it is minimal. A lot of what's on-screen though are not just singular sprites.

Hope this helps for transparency's sake, and thanks for playing!

No_Mark

Jan 6, 2019
There is something wrong with the milk collected and the required amounts to upgrade. ATM, I cannot exceed 100 in milk and everything costs more.

Also, say hello to a game that could have been made on a Commodore 64. Nice idea, but awfully carried out. BTW, game engine sucks.

How do you, by the way, milk a cow with her bra on? (I know, Game Maker doesn't allow anything sexual with their engine, which as I mentioned sucks anyway)

Try again.

No. This is a clicker. And any clicker is a f****ng waste of time as these games have no interaction whatsoever.

Whaaaa? As I can see, ICSTOR only made Milfy City which, to my knowledge, has no milking at all. So, please explain?
You've obviously made up your mind on the game already, but if you dump the milk, it increased the capacity of the tank by the amount in the tank when you dump it. It's weird, but it took me a whole 30 seconds to figure out.

MaybeMee

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2021

Try again.

Hi there, thanks for giving the game a try! I'm sorry to hear that the game isn't up your alley; I hope you'll find something that fits your niche. As for milking with the bra on...advanced secretion technology, of course.

Clicker games like all others have their specific audience, but I'm hoping to add a bit more that isn't just watching numbers go up (and breasts go down). Full disclaimer though, as noted in the original post, it is an idle game. Regardless, thanks for the two cents!

You've obviously made up your mind on the game already, but if you dump the milk, it increased the capacity of the tank by the amount in the tank when you dump it. It's weird, but it took me a whole 30 seconds to figure out.
Thank you for the comment about that, I wasn't really thinking about first-time experience. I'll try to add a one-time indicator for a future build that should help make that a bit more clear. Much appreciated!

Sillnill

Oct 3, 2018
It would be nice with some more interaction or visual feedback from the upgrades and the subject. Kinda stale with no progression. I really dig the idea tho. Art is nice too.

Dec 9, 2017
sorry por my inglish google translator
it's weird clicking doesn't increase gathering speedit's weird clicking doesn't increase gathering speed

oldotaku71

Sep 1, 2019
The white letters with black border on the light colored backgrounds makes it hard to read especially on the tank capacity box.

Reactions: Viola966

Xorrak

May 25, 2020
as with this genre, it becomes pointless to play when you maxed everything. More things could happen with the cowtit girl, like breasts growing more and more overtime, scenes of her doing various things, etc.

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
I was so hopeful this was a redesign of "Your own (living) cow girl" flash game which to this day my favorite hucow game. But alas, it is not </3. Has potential, just needs a lot of work to be as good as that game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TrotterWo
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes