4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
"Alpha" version, is it currently worth downloading?
It's pretty short, but it's enough to give you an idea what to expect from the future versions.

I'd say give it a shot, but the lack of a quest log really confuses where or what to do next.

Reactions: latrop16

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017
Cute girls and tags look interesting. But why make it so difficult? How to jump to the other side, I always end up in the water. Shift plus arrow to rotate your body, what does this even mean?
And please make the sex scenes longer and with dialogue in the process.

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Cute girls and tags look interesting. But why make it so difficult? How to jump to the other side, I always end up in the water. Shift plus arrow to rotate your body, what does this even mean?
And please make the sex scenes longer and with dialogue in the process.
Yeah that part was annoying as hell. I don't know why the dev would add platforming into an RPGM game for no reason other than making it frustrating for the players.

Took a bit of trial and error myself but here it is:

Talk to the totem and approach the circle on the ground>

Jump > jump below again > move to the lower side > jump to the right (there's a pillar here, you can't miss it)

> move between the gap in the trees > hold shift and press upwards arrow to face north > jump > jump to the left

> move to the lower side, facing upwards and jump again > jump right > jump north.

The next area is simple as clicking on the vines and the character will jump above the cliff. The herb is right next to the stone.

Last edited:

DingoDonger1

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2024
Thank you all for your feedback. Your comments mean a lot to me and I definitely take them into consideration.
I know there's still a lot for me to learn and some QOL changes like a questlog are in order.

The gamebreaking bugs should be fixed now, the download files are updated. Wish I could have used a patch instead of a complete new zip but it is what it is. I'm very motivated to continue working on this game, more content coming soon.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

oceanbobo4

Feb 12, 2021
I rarely play rpg games, so I don't know how to put clothes back on after going to the bath. Pressing enter gives me an "error" beep.

How do I select the clothes???

Simple question, I know.

oceanbobo4

Feb 12, 2021
Yeah that part was annoying as hell. I don't know why the dev would add platforming into an RPGM game for no reason other than making it frustrating for the players.

Took a bit of trial and error myself but here it is:

Jump > jump below again > move to the lower side > jump to the right (there's a pillar here, you can't miss it)

> move between the gap in the trees > hold shift and press upwards arrow to face north > jump > jump to the left

> move to the lower side, facing upwards and jump again > jump right > jump north.

The next area is simple as clicking on the vines and the character will jump above the cliff. The herb is right next to the stone.

Wow. I was wondering about the strange "jump message" at the statue. Even after your explanation, I don't know how to do what you're talking about.

I can't even get my clothes back on after going to the baths!

Haven't played an rpg game in a long time . . . lol.

oceanbobo4

Feb 12, 2021
I dont know if i missed it or just dumb but how do you change into towel to go in the bath? i tried going into inventory but its darked out and push ever key to open the cloths menu or something.
Yes, I somehow got the towel on, but can't take it off. Lol.

I think these problems might be common among players who rarely play rpg games?

KarasuRa

May 31, 2018
Yes, I somehow got the towel on, but can't take it off. Lol.

I think these problems might be common among players who rarely play rpg games?
For the towel: interact with the wooden box outside the changing room door to wear/remove the towel. Just below the wash basin. Because your lead char is the sister, you need to re-equip the dress, not the skirt outfit.

I did notice that the box disappears after the quest is complete. You shouldn't be able to leave the room till you return the towel, but if you somehow did and there is no box anymore then that would be a dead save file.

To do the jumping puzzle (this took me a hot second to figure out too) stand in the circle of flowers by the water (just below the totem) and hit space to jump. hold shift and use arrow keys to change direction without moving.

The flower circle and hopping in place are hinted at by the totem, though certainly not obvious. Nothing tells you to hit space to jump though, you just have to figure that out by yourself. I think there should be a hint or tutorial to indicate that you can jump other than with shift.

Sovient Assassin

Nov 12, 2020
Hey, not sure if you're still actively working on this game but I noticed for the bathhouse I assume the scripted cutscene at the start of the game with your sister works fine but when heading back there in free mode I'm soft locked inside due to no "cupboard" to change out of my characters clothes, no option to apply the towel in my inventory or a way to get out. I've attached my save file just in case to give a point of reference or if I need to "Get Gud" and start a new save.

DetectiveGirl

Mar 3, 2024
OK, after dl your fix the part with the ritual is working.
Now after she goes home and change into pjamas....nothing she can't go to sleep; she don't want to leave the house at night...there is nothing I can do.

Some other bugs: changing clothing is not showing. She won't leave her room with just her pjamas...but has no problem with walking around in only her panties.
I don't know if you can un-equip the jump option...but with it she no longer can run around.

Pweehh, for such a short time playing there are enough bugs.

Last edited:
Reactions: DingoDonger1

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Now after she goes home and change into pjamas....nothing she can't go to sleep; she don't want to leave the house at night...there is nothing I can do.

Some other bugs: changing clothing is not showing. She won't leave her room with just her pjamas...but has no problem with walking around in only her panties.
I don't know if you can un-equip the jump option...but with it she no longer can run around.

It's still an alpha version and the very first release of the game, I'd cut some slack to the dev, since he is probably new to game development.

As long as the dev stays committed to the game and reads this thread, I'm sure he'll fix the bugs when people point it out like you did... just like the hotfix.

Reactions: DingoDonger1

DetectiveGirl

Mar 3, 2024
It's still an alpha version and the very first release of the game, I'd cut some slack to the dev, since he is probably new to game development.

As long as the dev stays committed to the game and reads this thread, I'm sure he'll fix the bugs when people point it out like you did... just like the hotfix.
I know. And I thank every dev who dedicated his time to give us a new (fun) game.
And of course only with many (free) tester he can find every bug. Only...if you there are so game breaking bugs within the first minutes....for me that means there was no testing at all before posting.
I'll put this game on my radar and maybe in 1 - 5 years time I'll try it again (hey, that was a joke!!).

Reactions: johnyakuza1

DingoDonger1

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2024
Hey, not sure if you're still actively working on this game but I noticed for the bathhouse I assume the scripted cutscene at the start of the game with your sister works fine but when heading back there in free mode I'm soft locked inside due to no "cupboard" to change out of my characters clothes, no option to apply the towel in my inventory or a way to get out. I've attached my save file just in case to give a point of reference or if I need to "Get Gud" and start a new save.
There's no solo visit for the younger sister in the current version. Should've made it impossible to get in that situation sry.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I appreciate your feedback. Clothing system needs an overhaul, it's probably easier to use switches instead of actual equipment. Enable Auto-Dash (Gotta Go Fast) in the options to always run without shift.

Everybody found the shortcut to town right?

fivesteaks

Sep 22, 2016
Clothing system needs an overhaul, it's probably easier to use switches instead of actual equipment.
In RPGMZ, using equipment as a conditional is just as easy as using switches, you just have to be a bit more careful about anticipating the player doing unexpected things. For example, your Clothing_check only looks at whether Dolores has the pajamas equipped. If instead you were checking that she's wearing acceptable clothing (e.g. the top/skirt) it would function even if the player removed all her equipment and tried to leave the room.

That said, once you start adding more than a handful of outfits it becomes very unwieldy to manage all the cases. Instead, you can rename one of the actor parameters in the database (e.g. M.Attack becomes Modesty) and then use that value on the armor item to define how "lewd" a particular piece of clothing is.
  • First, edit Dolores's Class in the database and set the curve for the stat you want to use to start from 0: Double-click M.Attack in the "Parameter Curves" section, Click the "Generate Curve" button, and set lvl 1 to 0 and lvl 99 to whatever you want (can also use 0, which means the M.Attack stat will *only* be affected by armor).
  • Rename the M.Attack stat to Modesty in the "Terms" section of the database.
  • Set the M.Attack value on your armors to whatever Modesty level you want them to provide.
  • Figure out what variable you want to use as a check against the Modesty level (e.g. Exhibitionism)
  • Change the M.Attack (aka Modesty) value for each of your clothing items, e.g.:
    • Linen Pajama: 10
    • Red Top, Black Skirt: 20
    • Towel: 5
    • With no equipment, modesty would be 0
  • Update your conditional to use a script (bottom of Tab 4 in the Conditional editor):
    $gameActors.actor(1).mat + $gameVariables.value(8) < 20
    • Actor 1 is Dolores, .mat is the M.Attack (which we're calling Modesty) stat
    • Value 8 is Exhibitionism (number is from the Variables list, #0008 Exhibitionism)
    • 20 is the value you want to allow for leaving that area. This lets you do things like "I can walk around the house in my PJs (use value 10), but I can't leave the front door (use value 20)"
Once you start approaching your game logic this way it becomes much less tedious to fix issues and add new content.

Everybody found the shortcut to town right?
IMO, the "someone talking in the sewer" hint was just hint-y enough without slapping the player in the face with "USE THE SEWER FOR FAST TRAVEL YOU IDIOT." Well done.

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
In RPGMZ, using equipment as a conditional is just as easy as using switches, you just have to be a bit more careful about anticipating the player doing unexpected things. For example, your Clothing_check only looks at whether Dolores has the pajamas equipped. If instead you were checking that she's wearing acceptable clothing (e.g. the top/skirt) it would function even if the player removed all her equipment and tried to leave the room...
Dang dude, RPG Maker sounds fun to work with once you get the hang of it. I wish I had the brains to understand all that.:LUL:

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes