VN Ren'Py Abandoned Craving Curses Reloaded [v0.06.1] [HAG]

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

jenandben

Sep 15, 2017

CRAVING CURSES reloaded V0.05.2 DOWNLOAD!
Hey my friends,
All download links have been updated!
You can find them here, but also on the main page.
Cheers,
HAG

RELEASE DATES:
Apr. / May. 2019:
CRAVING CURSES reloaded - V0.06.1 : for 5$ patrons
CRAVING CURSES reloaded - V0.05.2 : for 1$ patrons
CRAVING CURSES reloaded - V0.05.1 : free

Mar. 03-2019:

Dez. 20-2018:

Nov. 16-2018:

jenandben

Sep 15, 2017
Just played through the new release (V0.05.2). I have to say that there are still some bugs. Unfortunately you notice that not everything that has been teased has been finished here. But well, the game is in development.
I think the English is okay. At least I understood everything and still think the story is really amazing!
I hope that something more will be made out of Openworld. I will continue to support the game. The story is compelling! I just hope that the gameplay will be improved. Some places on the map are not properly selectable, although they are important for the story (Trainstation). I have searched for it for a long time XD But if you make the click, it goes on.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Forgot all about this game good to see the Dev didn't give up on the game tyvm for this update ;)

Gabriel0316

Sep 13, 2018
Not so much content, for a 2 GB expectation game, pics are high res indeed... At least dev shall compress png's without loosing too much quality, i doubt that many of us play this games in 4k on big ass screens :)

jenandben

Sep 15, 2017
is this game worth playing the genres dont really show much
Absolutely. The gameplay seems to be still in development but the story is really great ^^
Anyone who likes American Goods will enjoy the game. There is an Openworld system that looks a lot like sandbox. But it is not. Maybe it will be expanded in the future. So far it's just great ...

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
From last savegame, seems that's nothing to do, no hints, no places with action... Must restart?

jenandben

Sep 15, 2017
From last savegame, seems that's nothing to do, no hints, no places with action... Must restart?
yes restart the game. maybe ist will be help. or load earlyer savegame. there is also a journal (book on table) in mc's home to geht hints

Reactions: GaboCAP

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
yes restart the game. maybe ist will be help. or load earlyer savegame. there is also a journal (book on table) in mc's home to geht hints
The journal says "Nothing to do". Not very encouraging....
I'll restart indeed, really don't remember anything about what's going on in the game.

zephrates

May 12, 2017
I'm a little torn on this one. I really like the Vanny character, Jasmine isn't bad, but I don't care for the rest of the female models that I have seen. The story seems interesting, but the broken English is really bothering me. I think if it wasn't story driven, the language wouldn't bother me as much.

I'm going to give this one a pass for the time being, I may check it out again in the future.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Craving Curses Reloaded [v0.05.2 Fixed] [HAG] - Original Size: 1.91GB

Download PC (290MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes