VN Ren'Py Abandoned Craving Curses Reloaded [v0.06.1] [HAG]

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

jenandben

Sep 15, 2017

Making Of Video - CRAVING CURSES Wallpaper
Hey my friends,
My monthly wallpaper is ready. The first time I created a Making Of Video. I want to share the first video with all my patrons, fans and followers.
From February the Making Of is available for my PRO-supporter (or higher).
Do you like it? Want more Making Of documentaries? Write me a comment or message.
Here you find the downloads for the wallpaper:

Cheers,
HAG

RWaites Jnr

Dec 6, 2018

Development Update 24.01.2019
Hey my friends,
First, admittedly: I wanted to be a little faster. This week I wanted to finish the update 0.05.2.
Unfortunately a "little thing" came in my way. My wedding :D
But I don't want to bore you with my private life, I want to give you more information about the game.
What's new?
  • The story continues after a dreamy night (V0.05.1). Also this time the gods have some plans for the player. It remains as always exciting!
  • More "Sidecontent" will be available. You can also play the game next to the main story. There will be more and more events that have nothing to do with the main story. So you can have fun in the game, even if you have played through the game to the current end.
  • There will be a new video. Again a great voice recording was made. Do you want to show up in the video? Have a look at my
When does V0.05.2 be available?
The story is 90% written. The pictures are already in the creation phase and will be rendered. The voice recordings have been made. The recording studio is in postproduction. If all goes well I

Soon I will start a series that I call "behind the scenes of CRAVING CURSES". In this series I'll document the development of the game in more detail, go into cooperations and certainly also post one or the other video in which I explain how I create the game, what effort is behind it and will be happy to answer questions.

jenandben

Sep 15, 2017

Unlocked
Vanny and Joulie
...and some sexy lingeries.

RWaites Jnr

Dec 6, 2018

CCCINEMA - The Cinema Of Celestial City
Hey my friends,
I'm sure you've already discovered that you can watch some movies in Celestial City's cinema. Among them the current Gametrailer of CRAVING CURSES as well as trailers of other befriended Creators.
The cinema menu will get a new look in the next update
Do you like it?

jenandben

Sep 15, 2017

Unlocked
Meet this little HUCKUP in V0.05.2
The Huckup comes from the German folklore and has a sweet little scene in V0.05.2 of CRAVING CURSES.
For more details take a look into the wikipedia-article. You will find more informations about the Huckup in german language.
EN:
DE:

More informations about the release of V0.05.2 will be available in a few days!
Cheers,
HAG

jenandben

Sep 15, 2017
Unlocked

In version 0.04 of CRAVING CURSES you could find the hidden basement.
Mrs. Dunnagon shows some of her preferences in this room. She loves to take control.
Here's the question:
Do you want that too?
The result of this poll will influence the game in the future!
This poll ends Feb. 22nd (2 weeks).
Cheers,
HAG

• No way! No way! I am in control!
  • If she's not too evil, it's awesome when the woman leads. (BD but no SM)
  • Oh, yeah! Femdom is best! (can go towards SM)
  • I belong to the women without conditions (no taboos)
  • Hidden basement? I don't care!

D

Deleted member 1050319

The machine is running hot! Render render render...
Hi together.
Small status update for CRAVING CURSES reloaded V0.05.2:
  • Story 100%
  • Translation: 80%
  • Pictures created and rendered: 60%.
  • Scripting: 30%.
  • Distribution: 0%.
Expected release date: end of February

A little more detail:
January was exciting. A lot happened in my Real Life! Move. I quit my job. My wedding. Set up the baby's room.
I'd have so much to say, but let's stick to the subject.
Because of all these events I miss about 2-3 weeks. I'm working under high pressure to catch up. If I can continue like this, V0.05.2 will be released in February.
Look forward to a gripping story! The gods, there are many. And each one plays his own game! Soon you will experience what you are made of!
Can you see the way through the CRAVING CURSES?

D

Deleted member 1050319

Audio Preview CRAVING CURSES reloaded - V0.05.2
Hi my friends,
Here is the audio preview as a small taste of the upcoming release.
Thanks again to Burkhard Schmeer and .
V0.05.2 of CRAVING CURSES reloaded will be released in about 7-10 days. The exact date will be announced shortly

D

Deleted member 1050319

Only 15 hours left!!! Femdom? The hidden basement (Poll / SPOILER!)
Hey my friends,
Don't miss the poll! There are only 15 hours left to vote.
The result of this poll will influence the game in the future!
>

jenandben

Sep 15, 2017
Poll ended Feb 22, 2019 · 36 votes total

No way! No way! I am in control!
42%

If she's not too evil, it's awesome when the woman leads. (BD but no SM)
39%

Oh, yeah! Femdom is best! (can go towards SM)
3%

I belong to the women without conditions (no taboos)
11%

Hidden basement? I don't care!
6%

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Poll ended Feb 22, 2019 · 36 votes total

No way! No way! I am in control!
42%

If she's not too evil, it's awesome when the woman leads. (BD but no SM)
39%

Oh, yeah! Femdom is best! (can go towards SM)
3%

I belong to the women without conditions (no taboos)
11%

Hidden basement? I don't care!
6%
Aww people are such wimps, no taboos with only 11%?! :(

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
The I belong to the women without conditions (no taboos) can easily be changed to I belong to the women with conditions (tons of taboo) just by changing their names the woman could be named mom/sister and MC can be named brother/son.

Game needs a lot of proof reading as many times my brain was hurting trying to read the lines. A few spots that I saw where the tag name tag was used for the person who was talking.

jenandben

Sep 15, 2017

Audio Preview CRAVING CURSES reloaded - V0.05.2
Hi my friends,
Here is the audio preview as a small taste of the upcoming release.
Thanks again to Burkhard Schmeer and .
V0.05.2 of CRAVING CURSES reloaded will be released in about 7-10 days. The exact date will be announced shortly.
Cheers,
HAG

D

Deleted member 1050319

RELEASE DATE and changes in March
Hello, my friends.
The last steps are in progress.
CRAVING CURSES reloaded V0.05.2 will be released (if nothing goes wrong) on Sunday, 03-03-2019.
Once again, it all took much longer than I had planned. But now the end is in sight and the release of V0.05.2 is near.
In the next 2 days I will create the video for CCr V0.05.2. At this point I would like to draw your attention once again to my Your name in the credits-video of the game. The video will be the channel trailer until the next version.

I will also make further announcements after the release. A big focus in March will be the reorganization of the rewards!
Which rewards are affected?
The main focus of the rewards reorganization is on PRO supporter and GOLD supporter tier. Exact information will follow after the release of V0.05.2.
Directly after the release the wallpaper will follow, which I wanted to post in February.
The effort for the wallpaper has increased, because from now on there will be a Making Of Video for every wallpaper. Further information about the video will be announced, together with the reorganization of the rewards.

I wish you all a fantastic weekend already. Stay naughty and have fun!

jenandben

Sep 15, 2017

CRAVING CURSES reloaded V0.05.2 will be released today!
Hey my friends,
It's gonna be a while. But ...
CRAVING CURSES reloaded V0.05.2 will be released today!
I need a few more hours.
Let's hope that the upload won't take too long afterwards ^^
stay tuned...

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes