VN Ren'Py Abandoned Craving Curses Reloaded [v0.06.1] [HAG]

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
I tried both accepting and rejecting Mrs. Dunnagon's offer for the hell of it, and after rejecting her I got the following error after the MC gets back in his car.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
I completely forgot about this game but still see the dialogue is messed up from last version but idk maybe not the characters could be referring to themselves in the 3rd person lmao
screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

jenandben

Sep 15, 2017
I haven't found any mistakes yet (started the game from the start/ didn't use any old savegames), not even in the Mrs. Dunnagon scene. I reported your bug info to HAG anyway. Maybe he can fix it. The mixed dialogues are funny XD He has to change that. I also reported this.

Reactions: SojuThree and Vasy

SevenDeadlies

Aug 11, 2018
Despite the incomprehensible story line, and several errors... I enjoyed this. Interested to see where it is going.

jenandben

Sep 15, 2017
HAG has updated the game:

Bugfix 2!
A patron told me today about other bugs in the game. There were some mixed up dialogues. Also another script error in scene 45. I fixed them immediately and updated the downloads.
Thank you!

Cheers,
HAG

U

User_10739

Here's my "squashed like bug" (compressed) version.

Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)
I have a 27" monitor and I rarely notice any difference but you may, so, if you don't like it, feel free to download the original...

Craving Curses Reloaded [v0.04 Fixed] [HAG] - Original Size: (1.58GB)

Squashed Download - PC (497MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ToMPaJt

Oct 18, 2018
His mother told him that she whants to go and look at a apartment on the phone the day after they have talked on the phone.
The next day i cant do anything dosent matter where is press says come back later or when i click on some spots it says something that it is in development what to do m8s xD

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Just started and already have a question.

How in hell should we know that we have to go to the coffee shop? We drank a coffee at home and he only talks about his studio. So why on earth do we have to go to the shop?

And as always its just a game with a pointless movement system that suggests freedom but we only have 1 way to do it. Then just get rid of these useless and tedious mechanics.

Then there is a problem with proportions - the coffee mugs are what size? 0,7-1,0 liter? ^^ They are probably bigger that the head of the clerk :p

When you have to go to the bar its the same - how do you know where to got? Sure you can guess it, but that is just bad design. And it is strange that we never "hear" both ppl in phone calls - that makes absolutely no sense. I mean we play the MC and the MC is talking on the phone. Its not like in a movie where you have a 3rd person perspective.

English is tolerable but there are still some wrong line for the wrong characters from time to time I think. Not finished yet, but it looks like a mediocre game. Faces and mimics look a bit strange sometimes and lighting isnt great, but its good enough to not distract.

Last edited:

jenandben

Sep 15, 2017
Just started and already have a question.

How in hell should we know that we have to go to the coffee shop? We drank a coffee at home and he only talks about his studio. So why on earth do we have to go to the shop?

And as always its just a game with a pointless movement system that suggests freedom but we only have 1 way to do it. Then just get rid of these useless and tedious mechanics.

Then there is a problem with proportions - the coffee mugs are what size? 0,7-1,0 liter? ^^ They are probably bigger that the head of the clerk :p

When you have to go to the bar its the same - how do you know where to got? Sure you can guess it, but that is just bad design. And it is strange that we never "hear" both ppl in phone calls - that makes absolutely no sense. I mean we play the MC and the MC is talking on the phone. Its not like in a movie where you have a 3rd person perspective.

English is tolerable but there are still some wrong line for the wrong characters from time to time I think. Not finished yet, but it looks like a mediocre game. Faces and mimics look a bit strange sometimes and lighting isnt great, but its good enough to not distract.
The game is under development. If you follow the postings from HAG on Patreon, you can see that these points are already in progress. HAG is in the process of creating an Journal. With this you can find hints where to go next. The map is there, because more content should follow, which will be playable next to the main story. The game isn't finished, and apparently he's working alone on the game. You can't do everything at once. So the game will still have some minor problems.

PS: You go to the coffee shop because you want to bring your dearest colleague coffee? ;)

PS²: If you get stuck, please note that you should not use old savegames. These can lead to errors.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
The game is under development. If you follow the postings from HAG on Patreon, you can see that these points are already in progress. HAG is in the process of creating an Journal. With this you can find hints where to go next. The map is there, because more content should follow, which will be playable next to the main story. The game isn't finished, and apparently he's working alone on the game. You can't do everything at once. So the game will still have some minor problems.

PS: You go to the coffee shop because you want to bring your dearest colleague coffee? ;)

PS²: If you get stuck, please note that you should not use old savegames. These can lead to errors.
I know that, but I can only comment on the existing product and until know I have never seen a renpy game that needed a movement system. So maybe this will be the first one.

And I just started the game, so no saves ;)

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I completely forgot about this game but still see the dialogue is messed up from last version but idk maybe not the characters could be referring to themselves in the 3rd person lmao
View attachment 187065 View attachment 187066
I wish i would just have that problem. My map shows the scene where you visit your mom in the hotel, where she is in the bath and plays with herself. Thats really annoying. :D

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
I wish i would just have that problem. My map shows the scene where you visit your mom in the hotel, where she is in the bath and plays with herself. Thats really annoying. :D
Have you used the console at all and when you click on the car then shows you the map then plays mom in bathroom ?

jenandben

Sep 15, 2017

Bugs ?
Hey my friends,
In the last few days I've been reading about bugs I've already fixed. At this point once again the hint: Please start a new game! Older savegames may cause errors.
Have you started a new game and still find bugs? Please write to me at:
I read every message and am thankful for hints about bugs in the game!
Before you write, make sure you have downloaded the latest version! The latest version of the game is
  • CC_RELOADED_0.04-pc_fixed2911
and
  • CC_RELOADED_0.04-mac_fixed2911
Find the Donwloads in the .
Thanks for your help! You make this game possible and together, it will be even more fantastic!
Cheers,
HAG

Reactions: DrackDrap

jenandben

Sep 15, 2017
Just seen, he posted it a few minutes ago. I don't think the current version was shared here. Maybe you'll have fewer bugs?

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Have you used the console at all and when you click on the car then shows you the map then plays mom in bathroom ?
Nah i didn't use the console. Well if i have to go to the car i have the picture over everything besides the car and the entrance of the building where i am at the moment. On the map i have the same picture as background over the locations.

P.S. Yes i have downloaded that version today and have mentioned issue. But since i've reached the end of the version, it doesn't bother me anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: blahblah25
D

Deleted member 1050319

The Map-System
You ask me why I have a map in the game when the game system is very linear. Okay, admittedly: at the moment the card is nicely meant, but has few functions. It is not necessary, because the free movement is not implemented.
However, I plan to integrate sidecontent into the game. Similar to quests that can be solved next to the main story, there will be quests and opportunities to explore and experience the game next to the main story.
This feature is not yet finished and hardly started. But the basis for this is the map, which allows free movement.
Thank you for your understanding and patience. It will be worth it and a lot of fun. Soon..
01.jpg

Reactions: jenandben

jenandben

Sep 15, 2017
The Map-System
You ask me why I have a map in the game when the game system is very linear. Okay, admittedly: at the moment the card is nicely meant, but has few functions. It is not necessary, because the free movement is not implemented.
However, I plan to integrate sidecontent into the game. Similar to quests that can be solved next to the main story, there will be quests and opportunities to explore and experience the game next to the main story.
This feature is not yet finished and hardly started. But the basis for this is the map, which allows free movement.
Thank you for your understanding and patience. It will be worth it and a lot of fun. Soon..
View attachment 188802
Just imagine that each of these places has optional quests :D Besides the story, it would make the game gigantic!

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes