VN Ren'Py Abandoned Craving Curses Reloaded [v0.06.1] [HAG]

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

jenandben

Sep 15, 2017
I believe HAG has a load more places to add to the map as well
More? That's a lot of places! But okay, I like to be surprised! :D Too bad the development takes so long. But I read that he will soon have more time and wants to quit his job? That can only mean something good :D
prise the mapsystem XD

D

Deleted member 1050319

half time
V0.05 is about 50% ready. Doug has almost finished translating the text. The pictures are 80% created and 50% rendered. Then script and test.
The 5th part of the game should be finished in time for Christmas!
The premium version of V0.04 should be ready in about 2 weeks.

D

Deleted member 1050319

V0.05 Just in time for christmas!
Just in time for Christmas, version 0.05 of CRAVING CURSES reloaded will be finished. It's the first part I'm releasing almost a month after the previous one.
How is this possible?
First of all it's because V0.05 doesn't keep day 5, but the night before day 5. Therefore the update is not as big as the previous ones. I've put a lot of entertainment into the game and put a lot of emphasis on storytelling. You will have your fun, I promise!
Secondly, it's because I'm now focusing all my attention on the game. I quit my job at the end of December and will be working full time on the game from January! I believe in it. It took some time to make sure. But now I can take the step and see what January and February bring for me.
Do you like my game? Then support me and make sure in January and February that I can continue to pursue my passion full time and can provide you with a fantastic story and great entertainment in the adult game scene.
I would love to do this, not just for myself. Also for my family, and last but not least for you! Only with you will all this be possible!
THANK YOU! Take care of yourselves and your loved ones.
In confidence.... Cheers,
ready_for_christmas_teaser_01.jpg

D

Deleted member 1050319

V0.05 - development status 80% done
Hey, fellas.
The fifth part is almost finished.
I even have some time left to test the planned features. The journal will probably be integrated in V0.05 already.
Look forward to the Christmas season. CRAVING CURSES reloaded V0.05 is ready under your Christmas tree.
I'm really looking forward to the release! You too?
11.jpg

D

Deleted member 1050319

Poll results / What's going on?

The poll's over. Shia and J. Baker both achieved 47% of the votes. I don't want a draw. Therefore a short, quick poll. In 2 days we will know exactly! Who should decorate the wallpaper 12-2018? Decide wisely. It will be the last wallpaper in 2018!
J. Baker 38%
Shia 62%
13 votes total: 2 days left

D

Deleted member 1050319

Unlocked
Journal ✅ in CRAVING CURSES reloaded V0.05
Hey my friends,
The journal's ready!
In V0.05 it will be available for the first time. Visit the player's apartment. There is a book on the table. If you click on it, the journal will open. The journal always has a hint or instruction for you that will help if you don't know what to do

jenandben

Sep 15, 2017

CRAVING CURSES reloaded V0.05 soundtrack demo
Hey Friends,
The speaker Burkhard Schmeer has recorded something for me again. I think it's awesome!
This is just a rough demo. The post production will follow as always with professional help from the sound recording studio Lüne-Tonstudio>>>

D

Deleted member 1050319

4K Wallpaper - 12/2018
Hi all :)
Here is the wallpaper in december for my 10$ patrons.
12.jpg Also available for smartphones!
For the full resolution (4K), the wallpaper can be downloaded here as zip-file.

13.jpg 14.jpg HAG

D

Deleted member 1050319

RELEASEDATE > CRAVING CURSES reloaded V0.05
Hey my friends :)
CRAVING CURSES reloaded V0.05 is almost ready!
The game is currently being tested. However, I hereby announce the release date.

CRAVING CURSES reloaded V0.05 will be published on 20th of december!
That's two days from now! And I'm proud that I made it, only one month after V0.04 was released! I'm seriously trying to keep this timing!

Some info about the game:

• V0.05 is the first part I release after about a month.
  • I'm trying to post monthly updates from now on!
  • The updates will be a bit smaller in the future, but they will be more frequent.
  • V0.05 has the Journal for the first time! (Visit the player's home to use it)
  • For the fifth part, a new voice passage was recorded by an actor and dubbing artist. Thanks to Burkhard Schmeer and !
  • The GUI has been redesigned partially.
  • Some text bugs have been fixed.
How do you like the video?
:)

jenandben

Sep 15, 2017

CRAVING CURSES reloaded V0.05 / PRIME supporter RELEASE
Dear friends,
Here is CRAVING CURSES reloaded V0.05, just in time for christmas for my patron fans.
Thank you so much for your support in the past months.

A few words about the game:

It is possible that your previous savegames cause errors. For bug-free play, you have to start the game from the beginning.
In V0.05 the Journal will be available in the player's apartment. You're stuck in the game? Take a look at the journal.
The journal always has a hint or instruction for you that will help if you don't know what to do.
The GUI of the game has also been improved.
Do you have problems or find any bugs? Please just send me an e-mail or pm. I'll answer you promptly.
Mailadress: sayhello@hag-productions.com

Finally.. I now have stoped working in my current job so that I can spend much more time in the development of the game. I plan to make this my profession, release monthly updates and create a team that I can work with to produce much more to make you happy.
Credits
I wanted to give a special thanks to the following people, who helped me out with the development of this game. Thank you so much guys.
Burkhard Schmeer - Dubbing actor for game soundtrack
Recording studio: - Help with soundtrack and recording
Samantha Collier – Ideas and a bit more
erretter – Proofreader / game tester / The one with the best feedback ever!
Doug Dastardly - Translation
- He has helped me a lot and he deserves our thanks that CRAVING CURSES exists.
Robert Waites Junior - He's been a very loyal patron for a long time.
Z - For beeing my PLATIN Patron
Steven Kings - For beeing my PLATIN Patron
Thank you for your support, your time and the many good words that have encouraged me to go on and on.
Sincerely,
HAG

D

Deleted member 1050319

Hey my friends,
Unfortunately I'm not writing until today because a lot has happened over the Christmas season!
I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and a wonderful time with your loved ones.
I had a Merry Christmas, prepared the restart of my life.
I've moved to another city, I quit my job and I am even more focused on the development of CRAVING CURSES!

What's next?
The next update will be be called V0.06, or V0.05.2. The next days will show that.
The story for the next update is currently being written.
Soon it's time for the translation.
Even the first pictures are already available

jenandben

Sep 15, 2017

Hey my friends,
Unfortunately I'm not writing until today because a lot has happened over the Christmas season!
I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and a wonderful time with your loved ones.
I had a Merry Christmas, prepared the restart of my life.
I've moved to another city, I quit my job and I am even more focused on the development of CRAVING CURSES!

What's next?
The next update will be be called V0.06, or V0.05.2. The next days will show that.
The story for the next update is currently being written.
Soon it's time for the translation.
Even the first pictures are already available

You forgot something from this post ;)

The next update will be released in January 2019!
An exact date will be announced soon.

With this in mind I wish you all the best and thank you for your support!

Cheers,
HAG

Reactions: RWaites Jnr
D

Deleted member 1050319

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019!
Hey, my friends.
An exciting year is coming to an end. It meant a lot to me!
2019 will be even more fantastic! CRAVING CURSES will grow with monthly updates! More quality and more story! And of course even more gameplay fun.
With this in mind I would like to wish you a good start into the new year. Take care of yourself and your loved ones. May all your dreams come true!
Thank you very much for your support. Without you I wouldn't be here! Thanks a lot!
All the best wishes,
HAG
NY19.jpg

RWaites Jnr

Dec 6, 2018

Jan. / maybe early Feb. 2019:
  • CRAVING CURSES reloaded - V0.05.2 : for 5$ patrons
  • CRAVING CURSES reloaded - V0.05(.1) : for 1$ patrons
  • CRAVING CURSES reloaded - V0.04 : free
Dez. 20-2018:
Nov. 16-2018:

D

Deleted member 1050319

Hello, my friends.
The poll about the january wallpaper is finished.
( )
Joulie won. But that doesn't surprise me ;)
Because of your decision, Joulie will be eliminated from the next survey.
But I'll be adding new characters soon. Or do you wish for more wallpapers from the previous characters? Write it in in to the comments.
The good thing is: There will be a wallpaper with Joulie! It will be released in a few days. I am looking forward to the creation of the wallpaper. I hope you are as excited as I am.
There will be a making-of video for the new wallpaper. This will be available exclusively for my PRO patrons (and above)!
15.jpg

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes